Fake Love

By HomePopReads

-The story is about the nerdy and cute girl, Bell, having a crush on Francis, the coolest guy in their school... More

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter 1 - First Day
Chapter 2 - Bad feelings
Chapter 3 - Big Day

Start

9 1 0
By HomePopReads

Mirabella Bell J. Goroztiza is a nerdy and cute girl ... Everyone hates her so she and her mom decided to transfer her to another school which is Haverzar High School . The students their are nice, cool, and rich but some are bullies and mean...

"Mom, I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. I don't think I'm ready to transfer to that school. That school is for rich and it is obviously not for me", Bell said.

"Bell, If you're not gonna transfer, you're old classmates will tease you again, I love you darling, and I do not want to let them hurt you", her mom told her.

"I love you too mom. Will I have a friends there?"

"Of course Bell , they will love you because of you're kindness. It's already 10:30 pm , you must sleep already.. You can't be late tomorrow, it is your first day in Harverzar"

"Ok mom, goodnight"

"Good night darling"

While Bell is sleeping, she dreamt about her new school and new classmates. It was so good... I am ready tomorrow, she tought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 40.9K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
639K 66.7K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
192K 38.5K 57
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
208K 14.8K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...