My Chemical Romance And One D...

By Claire_201

Talon Way, probably one of the best Drummer's in our time, along with Guitarist. Adopted by Gerard Way and Ly... More

My Chemical Romance And One Direction... And Then There's Me
Chapter One: Wait, Boy Band? Say What?!
Chapter Two: It Is On
Chapter Three: As Cute As A Button
Chapter Four: Sweet, Sweet Revenge
Chapter Five: Don't Cry Your Little Heart Out
Chapter Six: Harry's Secret Fan Fiction Collection
Chapter Eight: Surprise Behind The Front Door
Chapter Nine: The Parcel On The Door Step

Chapter Seven: Plot Twist

6.9K 299 141
By Claire_201

I walked out of the room nervously after pacing the whole thing for an hour. 

Walking down the stair's I stopped as everyone went silent, looking at everyone I then stared at the ground before hurrying out of the front door and into the car. Dad climbed in and pulled me into a big hug, "You look beautiful" 

My cheek's reddened as he chuckles, "But I do have to ask... how did you cover them up...?"

'Make up does wonder's apparently'

He nod's and pull's his phone out, "Smile, this is probably the only time i'll see you wear a dress!" I scowled at him even more as he took another picture.

Turning I looked out of the window, sitting in a dress, heels, black clutch and a pair of dangling black earring's that the fool has told me to wear. We pulled away, towards the hell that awaits myself, my family and the wankers that are becoming tolerable because I can laugh at their stupid asses on a daily basis.

~ Later ~

Getting out of the car as the paparazzi went nuts at the very sight of a red head girl getting out of a car in a dress, "Talon! Talon Way! Look this way sweet heart!" Dad and Mikey flanked my sides instantly as they guided me to the carpet that lead into the building where a party was being held.

One Direction met up with us and we walked in a group, a hate filled group - but they didn't need to know that now, do they? Not with my ass hole of a manager.

"One D! MCR! OVER HERE!" looking over I pulled away from the group and looked at the guy who called for us.

"Talon Way, good to finally meet you! My question is if you are in any kind of relationship?"

Shaking my head he thought for a second, "How about your ex? Luke wasn't it?"

Stiffening I shook my head and then felt a hand on my back, "Come on Talon, your dad is getting antsy" looking up at Harry as he stared at the reporter guy with a blank face.

He then gently guided me away as I stared up at him weirdly, because let's face it, this fucker hates me - so what the fuck is going on here?

Guided into the building I turned and gave Harry a weird look as the elevator door's close, "It was your Dad's threat, he threatened if one of us didn't go get you he would personally make sure none of us had children anymore" 

Smirking I turned and stared at the elevator door's, feeling the need to laugh at his paleness, "So who's this Luke that guy was talking about?"

The smirk wiped off of my face instantly and I stared at the floor's as they stopped and the door's opened. Walking out instantly I quickly found my dad and stood by his side.

"Found me okay? Nothing bad happen?"

I nodded and he looses up visually before we turn to find a boy eyeing us up and down, "Hi, the names Justin"

My Dad groans and I elbow him before I shook Justin's hands, "Justin, Justin Bieber. I'm sure you've heard of me?"

Putting a finger on my chin I tapped it before shaking my head, sorry bub, don't believe i've heard of a jerk called Justin Bieber.

Justin stared at me in shock as I gave him a smile before grabbing Dad's arm and pulled him away. A few minutes later he burst out laughing and I stood there, as he falls to his knee's, hitting the ground with his fist as he cried, "His face! Holy shit that was priceless!"

A boy in a black vest walks past with a tray of drinks and I quickly snatched a glass off of the silver surface and sipped it while I leaned on the wall, Dad still killing himself laughing as Mikey walked over to us, confused.

"What's gotten into him?"

'Told Justin Bieber I didn't know who he is - Dad finds it funny because of his shocked expression'

"Ah.... was it good?"

'Oh yeah'

Chuckling he helps my Dad up before he spots the glass in my hands, "Your drinking?"

Shrugging he scowls at me before Dad stared at me angrily, "You can't drink, your not of age-" giving him a 'bitch, please' look he takes a deep breath in before calming himself down, "You can't drink to heal the pain, Talon"

'Watch me'

"Did something happen outside?" Mikey steps to my side while looking at me with a sympathetic expression on his face -  god how I hate that expression. 

Shrugging he puts a hand on my shoulder, "Come on, let's ditch - i'm bored anyway, and so are the other's with these Pop little shits rubbing themselves for popularity" chuckling I let him take my drink of some fruit alcohol and we rounded my brother's up before we sneaked out of the back.

Climbing into our car someone suddenly knocks and we all looked out to see Zayn stare at us, winding the window down Ray leans over Mikey and gives a cheeky smile with him going, "Yeeesss?"

"Can I come with you? I really don't want to be the victim of another girl"

Ray look's over to Dad who just shrugs, "Hop in Quiff Boy" Zayn climbs in next to me and we started to head towards Macca's.

Getting there we went through the drive through before we headed home, "That look's nasty"

Scoffing I bit into my cheese burger with fries stuffed between the buns, "Trust me, we question her sanity every time she does it"

'It's delicious bitch'

Chuckling my brother's translated for me to Zayn who chuckled at my remark, then I dipped my fry into the sundae, "GROSS! OH MY GOD!" Zayn yells at me.

Rolling my eyes I put the delicious piece of food into my mouth before climbing out of the car and walked into the house - and bumped right into Teddy.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at the party?"

Rolling my eyes I pushed past him and bolted up the stairs before slamming the door shut. That's when my phone lit up again, staring at the device on my bed I hesitantly walked over to it and picked it up. 

No...

I dropped to my knee's and buried my face into my hands. Sobbing I pulled my heels off before hitting my back against my bed frame.

Slamming my back against the bed, sobbing silently as I started to make sure my head hit bed frame too. Sobbing I clutched my hands while I started to fall into the deep hole that I had only just climbed out of.

Hour's Later:

The door opens and I freeze, "What the - Talon?!" the door closes and Harry grabs me while cupping my face in shock, "What's wrong? Why is the room trashed - are you bleeding?!" he touched the side of my head - where I had banged my head to hard on the bed post to hard.

Shaking my head I looked at my lap as he looked around the room, "What's wrong? Did someone piss you off or something?"

A sob rips through my chest and Harry sits next to me as I broke down again.

Awkwardly he slowly - very slowly put an arm around my shoulder, "Don't rip my head off, alright?" 

To busy with my own thoughts I rocked back and forth as I felt all the safeness leave me again, "Hey, shh - what ever it is, i'm sure your dad can help you-" I shook my head, crying silently now as I made the room spin with me shaking my head like a fool.

"Why not? It can't be that bad-" nodding my head Harry sigh's.

"Can you tell me then? Why you're crying?"

Shaking my head again Harry watches me at my most vulnerable moment i've had in a long time.

"Well - er - don't worry then, everything will be okay? I'm sure everything will turn out fine - and i'm here... if you need me and all" Harry stiffly says.

Feeling the need of warmth I turned and wrapped my hands around his waist and buried my head into his chest. He stiffens even more than I thought was possible before slowly - and hesitantly wrapping his arms around me.

Harry and I stay like that as I silently sobbed, it was uncomfortable because of the position of me twisting my body around almost a 180 turn as I held onto Harry - i'm probably going to regret this later, aren't I?

Harry pulls me onto his lap suddenly and let's me continue to bury my face into the crook of his neck.

"Talon... shh... everything's going to be okay"

No it's not. He's coming - for me. And he's not going to stop at anything, not Dad, not my uncle's - not even security guards - it's not like I want to anyway.

Why would I drag my family into this?

I can't - I can't tell anyone... i'm screwed. I'm going to regret the day I was born - even though i've done so in the past countless times.

"We'll get through whatever is happening Talon, and i'll be the bastard to hold you while you cry, but other than that, we don't speak about this or i'll get teased by the boy's... i'm not making this situation better, am I?" Harry groans.

I couldn't help but let a giggle out, pulling back I wiped my eyes with my hand, Harry looking at me in shock at my little giggle - then his eyes made contact with my arm's.

"Talon... please don't tell me you-"

Shaking my head Harry stared at my arm's while I pulled a cardigan on, over my arm's. His eyes found mine and stares at me in horror, "Talon... what happened to you. Please tell me"

Bowing my head I turned my back on him before pulling the covers back on my bed and slipped into them, Harry sigh's before I heard him get up and start cleaning the stuff on the ground before I sat up, uncomfortable with the dress and unzipped my dress before slipping it off.

I then wrapped the blanket around my body - the cardigan on my arm before I leaned down and pulled a shirt over my head and tugged it on, "Need your bag?" 

Nodding my bag was put in front of me and Harry turned away, picking some book's off of the ground as I pulled my shorts out and tugged them on.

Pushing the bag onto the floor I then pulled the blanket up and laid there silently as Harry walked around the room, picking up the mess I had made in my self destruct rampage.

Scared, I slowly sat up - thinking I might as well throw my pride away to feel safe for tonight. So I knocked on my bed post and Harry turns, "What's up?"

I gave him the 'come here' gesture and he does, when he does I grabbed onto his shirt and gently tugged on his shirt and he fell onto the bed, "What? Do you want me to sleep.... here tonight?"

I nodded and he look's at my face before he sighs, "Okay - don't tell anyone, I would like to have kid's when i'm older" chuckling at my dad's earlier threat.

"Let me change first..." he get's up before going over to his bag. Turning away to give him some privacy I wanted for him to change into pyjama's.

I felt the bed dip and I turned - only to come face to face with a bare chested Harry. Giving him a blank look he gives me a small smile, "Hey, I usually sleep naked - you should feel honored i'm not in my birthday suit... or disappointed"

Scoffing I rolled my eyes and turned over, trying to hide my smile at his stupid remark and turned the light off before I closed my eyes. After twenty minutes of counting sheep I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me back to Harry's chest.

This boy is going to get a slap with a chair, I swear.

After a few minutes I relaxed - oddly enough - and fell asleep with Harry fucking Styles in my bed... who would have thought that would ever happen?

Well - I for one didn't think this would ever fucking happen.

Now, let me go count sheep in my sleep. Night.

Continue Reading