Mated to the Alpha King

By AnastasiaL

Life as a werewolf is great, especially when you are a she- wolf fighter with a special power. Of course eve... More

Mated to the Alpha King
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 24

28.5K 661 84
By AnastasiaL

Samantha’s POV

The dress I was wearing was absolutely gorgeous.

Pure perfection dressed my body. The blue dress with the x on my neck and the small hole between my breasts showed off my feminine figure. I stood there staring my reflection in the mirror. My make up and hair was made by a professional and the dress was made by a special person. Cole had seen the dress before and he knew the one that made this was, but he said that I was going to meet the maker later.

A loud knock startled me, “Come in!” I said and turned to the door. The Queen, my mother, Miranda and my father were standing the looking at me with admire in their eyes. “Sweetheart, you look amazing!” my mother said. She made a move to hug me, but she stepped away, so she didn’t destroy my hair or dress. “You do look stunning” the Queen said with a bow. Miranda said the same thing, but my father had a different look on his face.

He looked sad, like he truly didn’t want something like this to happen. “Father?” I summoned, “You are growing up” was the only thing he said. As usual, my mother started bubbling about me while my father happily added memories to her talk.

I was just standing there, blushing at times, though, my brain was still traveling. The anxiety and the un-easing feeling I was feeling didn’t help me. Something was going to happen; I knew it because my inner fire was jumping up and down if that is even possible.

“Are you okay?” Miranda asked me as she took my elbow and made me walk some steps away from the talk my parents and the Queen were currently having. “Can you feel that?” I asked her, Miranda has the water and have the power, ever since we became friends and understood our powers we could sense if something was wrong. “Yes, I can. I don’t know how to describe it” she said truthfully.

“Everything alright, girls?” the Queen asked, we both nodded and then another knock sounded. A guard came in informing us we should take our places and I should get down in one minute. Miranda stayed for exactly 3 more seconds to make sure I was ready and then she went to find Derek. The same guard showed me into another room and instructed me to wait. Suddenly the music started playing. I felt like I was getting married, but it was far from it. I was about to become Queen. “We are ready to go” the guard said and showed me to a double door. I recognized that door of the ball room. The two doors opened slowly and everybody’s attention turned to me. It felt weird, having all those eyes turned to me, admiration was clear to some. I walked down the aisle; each step I took pulled me closer to Cole. Who was standing in the centre of a large stage. Four guards were places on each corner of the stage, for protection, while the others were scattered around the room. All of them standing like a statues with their eyes on me.

Finally after so many torturous I reached the stage. Cole offered me his hand, with one hand I was holding onto him and with the other I slightly lifted my blue dress.

From the stage you could see everyone. The great ball room was filled with people, people who were here to meet their new Queen. Me! “Ladies and gentleman, we are all gathered here today for a very important reason. I Prince Cole of the entire werewolf world have found my beloved mate. Ms Samantha Anderson, one of the great Specials that came to our kingdom.” he announced with clear and proud sounding voice. The room fell silent for a moment before everybody started clapping and cheering. “Today, after the presentation of my mate and your Queen, your former female leader will coronate the next generation”. That is when Queen Elizabeth walked on the stage with a beautiful white dress and her royal crown standing at the top of her head.

They made me kneel in front of the Queen, with a quick yet elegant movement she took off her beautifully decorated with marvelous diamonds crown and placed it on my head. Then she said “Rise, Queen Samantha of the entire werewolf world, mate of King Cole”, and so I rised and people started cheering once again.

I stood next to Cole for an hour as people came congratulated us. I caught a few evil and envious stares and glares from some unmated females, but nothing could bring me down. I was their Queen and Cole was my king. It felt unreal, yet so real. After a couple of hours I left Cole and went to look for Miranda. She was talking to Jake while he looked obviously not paying attention to her words. “Hey, guys” I said, he looked at me and left without a word. Miranda shot me a smile and congratulated me, “How does it feel?” she asked me. I replied her with the same reply I had given all the other guests that asked me “Unreal”.

Miranda and I started bubbling about a random thing that came to our mind; we were startled when hell broke free.

People started screaming, running, trying to get out of the room. I looked around trying to figure out what was going on. Chaos! Men with black outfits came out of nowhere and started beating people, killing them. “SAMANTHA” I heard Coles voice through my head and ears. I saw him running to me along with Derek who was running for Miranda. Enemies got into both their ways, but they had no good luck. “Ladies” a voice called me and Miranda from behind, we both turned to see Aiden in one of the black outfits standing there.

His eyes were plain dark and his voice was pretty rough. “Aiden” I said, he looked at me, his dark eyes held so much hatred. “I would say it’s nice to see you again, but I would be lying” he said, his voice as cold as ice. “You are with them?” Cole growled at his brother. I was flushed against his front his hands were on either side of my waist and were formed into fists. “Surprised, brother?” he asked him with an awarding smirk to his face, “You betrayed us” Cole said, Aiden looked at him and smiled evilly. “You were the one who betrayed us. You let my mate die to protect your own. She is the reason my Michelle is gone. She is the reason the world is like this. She is a freak. The Moon Goddess made a mistake and we are going to make it right” he explained, “They have brain washed you” Cole concluded.

“Maybe. Maybe not. C’mon brother, if it weren’t the Black Mooners, it would have been an army or Rogues. Either way the kingdom would be destroyed” he said calmly. “You are willing to kill your people?” Derek asked him, “My people? I am killing my family. Like you killed mine, when dad forbid me to be with my mate, when my mate died because of Cole’s mate. You made me like this, this is your entire entire fault” he said.

 Aiden’s POV

The four of them stood there staring at me with astonishment. I didn’t care though, I did what my heart and mind told me to. Cole had everything, I had never been jealous of him, I supported him. But everything were destroyed the minute he got what I craved the most. A mate. 

My father was the one who destroyed my life since I was young. Cole was the best, I didn’t care about that, but when Cole was free to run around with his mate and I wasn’t aloud even to look at her that was it! He had to feel the pain I felt. He had to have his heart bleed until he could take no more. Like me, like I did all those days.

I had enough of their questions and their pitiful looks. I was in no place for pity. I had the upper hand now. “Now, let’s get down to business” I said to them, “What do you want from us?” Miranda asked, Derek wrapped his arms around her, showing me that he was there and he was ready to protect his mate if he had to.  

“It’s not difficult my dear Miranda, I want what any man in my place would. Revenge. From the Specials for always been treated differently, from the King who because of his mate mine is dead. I want to see you all suffering, the Black Mooners were right. Samantha should not even exist”, I said explaining them the reasons behind my actions.

My dear brother looked dumbfounded. I gave him some time, so my words could really sink into his brain and then… I let my magic run through everyone. With one single image in my head a thousand of black shadows appeared, helping the Black Mooners who apparently weren’t that strong or ready to face the kingdom’s soldiers.  

“STOP THIS INSANITY” Cole screamed while pushing Samantha behind him and taking a defensive position. His words had no power to me, I was basically an outsider now. I didn’t follow his orders, his annoying commands. “Insanity? That’s what you see it? No, my brother. This is not insanity, this is old fashion revenge.” Those were my last words.

Because then I disappeared and let all the others do their part.

Svetlana’s POV

I had seen him before and yet I felt nothing.

Now, I was locked up into his room while he was out there fighting and taking the revenge I craved so much.

Jake. Samantha’s friend, her Alpha, the person I had seen so many times before and never saw his eyes. Never felt his wolf.

Suddenly the door opened and Jake came in, he was wearing his tuxedo and let me tell you he looked sexy as hell. “How are you?” he asked me, I threw him a glare, he knew I wanted to be there. But according to him, I couldn’t, not just yet.

“Baby, you know you can’t be there. Not yet at least. We are really close, everything has started, and the ceremony has ended” he said.

“What are we waiting for now?” I asked him impatiently. He came and sat on the bed I was laying, he took me onto his lap and started talking.

“Prince Aiden to give us the ok sign” he explained, “And then?” I asked again.

“And then, our soldiers get in and take the prisoners.” He said normally.

Jake was talking so calmly, like he had everything under control, but I wasn’t so sure. Cole would never let his kingdom fall and especially at his mates coronation day.

I didn’t bother telling Jake. What I wanted to know is why he was with the Black Mooners, what had the kingdom done to him that he wanted revenge and made an alliance with a pack that wanted the royal family and especially the new Queen dead.

Is it something about him? Or is it something about Samantha?

Samantha’s POV

When Aiden disappeared I took a moment and looked around me.

Wolves were lying on the floor, obviously dead and others were still fighting. I couldn’t believe what was going on, Aiden was now a traitor and I was his target.

“Let’s go” I heard Cole say and immediately me and Miranda were pushed through people. Derek and Cole were by our side, making sure no harm gets to us. I was scared, but I also knew that I had my fire and I could easily take anybody down.

“Argh!” I heard someone screaming from beside me and I saw Cole killing a dog. His chest was bleeding, but the look in his eyes made it clear for anyone, that he wanted me safe more. “Cole, are you okay?” I said, my voice cracking at the end. He didn’t reply, he ushered me out of the ball room and into another room three floors up.

Black Mooners were trying to attack us, but soldiers immediately surrounded us, making it impossible for them to come forward. When we got into the room I run to the bathroom and found the first aid kit. With that I tried to take care Cole’s wound as he was talking with Derek about the attack, trying to figure out what to do.

“We have to get out of here” Derek said urgently, but Cole was hearing nothing.

“NO! We are going no where. Apart from the girls, we have to get them to safety first” he said with a roaring voice. I raised my head and looked up at him,

“If you think for  a moment I am going to leave you, you think again. I am the Queen now, I am not leaving someone behind. If you want to fight, I’ll fight with you”.

The determination in my voice was clear. Loud and clear for the three of them to hear. My wolf was on edge, we had to help the people out there, make a plan and then struck.

“The Luna is right. I have contacted the entire kingdom, at least those who live in the borders, they all took some wolves out and they are hiding at the royal shelters.” He informed us, “And our parents?” I asked him, he nodded and said.

“Your parents and Queen Elizabeth are with the servants in one of the shelters, they are safe”.

I looked at Cole and noticed he was looking at me with proud in his eyes. “Now what, my king?” I asked him,

“It’s time we take them down” he said.

I don’t know how, but within an hour we too, had found our way in one of the shelters. We could hear the Black Mooners on the ground above us. Tearing people and things apart, the sound was painful, I wish I could close my eyes and ears and everything to be okay.

Many soldiers were at the shelter. It was kind of weird, someone could actually think that they hadn’t even fight.

The shelter was as big as a house. At least seventy people were down here. Man, woman and kids. Like a good Queen I made sure all the injured were healed and all the woman and the kids were feeling better, as the men were planning our attack.

Some of the woman actually wanted to help, and they pretty good with weapons.

My parents along with the Queen were also there, they helped me attending to everyone and then they hugged the life out of me.

“Are you sure you are alright?” my mother asked me, “Yes, I am just fine” I told her. Naturally I said the same thing to my father and Elizabeth too.

After all the hugging parts I went and stood next to Cole as he was explaining to the men and soldiers the plan.

First, we had to get out of here. Since Aiden was with them they most likely knew our all our hiding places. We had to separate and each of the two teams to get out of the kingdom’s borders. Then we would go into one of the  safe houses the royal family owned and from then everything were pretty easy.

It wasn’t hard choosing the two teams.

Everyone knew the plan and the fact that some of the Specials were with us helped a lot. Miranda and I had to be separated since we both had powers and important ones we could help the two teams. Cole was with me of course and so were my parents and Elizabeth, who according to Cole was now an Elder, something I will explain later.

The shelter had two get-a-ways, so each team got out from each one.

It was night, probably midnight from the place the moon was. I could see and smell the Black Mooners, they had taken over the entire royal werewolf town.

We all followed Cole’s lead.

We had to be careful and soundless. Clarissa one of the Specials somehow masked our scents. That way, we were soundless and scentless, we practically didn’t exist. Of course we were still visible, so that was something we had to be careful about.

Cole was holding my hand tightly as we were moving slow and steady closer to the forest. We were about to take last few steps, but we heard someone shouting “THERE!” and with that said we run to the way of freedom.

“RUN” Cole screamed to all of us.

The people behind us started transforming into wolves and running further into the woods, following their King’s order. Cole transformed into his magnificent wolf next to me and suddenly I was on top of his wolf running away like anyone else.

You know I could just transform into my wolf too, I informed him through our mind link.

Yes, but its better this way. After all I am faster and I rather like this position, he said.

I let out a small laugh while my hand dived into his soft fur.

I heard him groan while my hand gave him shivers obviously pleasured ones.

Around me I noticed more wolves.

The two teams were now into one and they were running together.

The Black Mooners were right behind us. I was worried, they were coming closer and closer.

Cole, what are we going to do? I asked him, my voice betraying my worry.

I can’t believe I say this, but use your fire.

With that being said I did what Cole asked me to. I used my fire.

I turned my head around, spotted the evil creatures my eyes immediately turned red and a red flaming wall came up. The wolves had no time to stop, they stepped into the wall and that’s how their lives ended.

Before I know it we had reached the safe house.

One thought traveled through my mind,

THIS IS WAR!!!       

**********************************************************************

One more chapter!!! 

I don't know how many chapters this story will go on, but I have high hopes!

Thank you for your votes, comments and readings. It means a lot, keep voting, commenting and fanning. I love having more and more fans!!!

About Svetlana and Jake. Jake is Samantha's Alpha if you don't remember him. I was going to mate her with Gerard, but I wanted to surprise you all! 

Also I decided on Chris Pine about the character (Yes, I watched the new Star Trek!!) , of course you are free to imagine all of the characters whatever you like...

I hope you liked that chapter!!

Love you all

Kisses

Anastasia 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 17.7K 37
Life is good for Cassandra, as she fast approaches her big birthday she knows that her life will change as she phases for the first time and becomes...
7.7K 412 24
(18+) MATURE CONTENT STRONG LANGUAGE VIOLENCE Alex has grown up with a family that's not her own nor her own species. What happens when her mate...
52 0 9
Olesa, although royal, has lived a hard life. Being 23 and unmated isn't helping. With a Kingdom on the verge of destruction due to dark family secre...
562 39 8
another short that didn't end up working out. it's mainly werewolf, exploring concept of chosen mates and my attempt of including more supernatural e...