Mark Me Submissive

By ClaireBedford

Adaleigh, a picture perfect high school student finds herself in a totally new world she didn't ever think of... More

The Boy - Chapter 1
The Girl - Chapter 2
Debrief Pt 2 - Chapter 4
GG - Chapter 5
GG pt 2 - Chapter 6
Him - Chapter 7
The Closet - Chapter 8
The First Kiss - Chapter 9
First Time - Chapter 10
Damn Him! -Chapter 11
Conflicted- chapter 12
New Ways - Chapter 13
Home - Chapter 14
Cold Cuts - Chapter 15

Debrief - Chapter 3

29.7K 289 19
By ClaireBedford

"Adaleigh!" Her mother called from downstairs. "Please come down! Dinner is ready!"

"Yes ma'am!" She called. She ran down the stairs with a towel wrapped around her head to dry her hair. She went into the kitchen and grabbed a plate to serve herself. She pulled a chair out from the table and sat down in it. "Looks delicious mom, thank you"

Her mother pulled up a chair and sat down, placing her plate in front of her also. "So anything happen at school today?"

"Yes actually... " Adaleigh told her mom about Zach, even though she didn't even know his name.

"Wow... Why did you say that? Maybe you should find him and apologize?"

"Yea I should... I just... I was mad and hurt." She responded to her mother, looking down at her plate and poking at her food.

"I know but that was uncalled for. He could have been hurt. Promise me tomorrow you will go and apologize?" Said her mother, the disappointment clear in her voice.

"I will, I promise"

(Sorry it's so short. I don't know what else to add. Any suggestions? XD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
341K 19.9K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
306K 28.5K 66
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

129K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...