Airplanes |Ashton Irwin|

By irwinolivia

Bryana holly and Ashton Irwin love story. More

Airplanes

23 1 0
By irwinolivia

Bryana's point of view
5:40am was what I read on my iPhone as I was out the door to the airport to fly to Australia. I had a new modeling job over there not sure why it was so fair away I'm a Cali girl and going across the world alone was scary to me. I'm a new model I'm blonde skinny beautiful.. And single. i recently broke up with my ex boyfriend one of Bruce Jenners' son. He was my love but it didn't work out to good.
•••
Once I was on the plane we had to wait because some kids were late and I was in the middle sorta and on my iPod with my ear buds in listening to TØP as I looked up setting my iPod on my lap seeing 4 tall boys one with his hair shaved looked sorta Asian followed by a blue haired boy who had an eyebrow piercing and one with curly hair and dimples a sweet face with a tall blonde boy with his hair in a quiff followed as the three I said Asian,blue hair,tally sat in a row together leaving the curly haired boy alone looking for a seat as he put his carry on on the top as he saw me and smiled walking over "is this seat taken ma'am?" The 20/21 year old boy asked as I shook my head "no you can sit there" I said softly as he nodded taking a seat getting his phone out smiling as he looked down putting it on airplane mode as he put his seat belt on and I looked out the window sighing as I bit my lip seeing California slowly turning into what seemed like a small small small world and then I knew it I saw the clouds I thought about the different things about Australia when the boy next to ruined it by asking "sorry love got any gum?" He asked as I got my purse and handed it to him "there you go." I said softly as he smiled "thank you..I'm Ashton...Ashton Irwin." He smiled as I nodded "Bryana Holly." I said smiling shaking his hand as I saw his gorgeous eyes.. "Why are you flying to Australia?" I asked the boy as he smiled "I live over there.. My management is there too." He said as I nodded "why are you going to Australia cutie?" He asked as I bit my lip "modeling and i have to talk to some manager.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 81 22
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
12K 987 29
This story is related to brother sister bond. Where brothers are strict yet loving and caring and sister is fully troublemaker and apple of her broth...
46.8K 6.2K 53
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
49K 85 10
horny တိုင်း ဘယ်လိုထန်လဲဆိုတာ လာလာရေးမယ့် storyပါ။ ဘာအနှစ်သာရမှ မပါပါဘူး။