She changed for the . . . wor...

By Trixiefireball

What happens when a good girl doesn't want to be anymore. She will go through anything to prove her bad boy b... More

She changed for the . . . worst?
Chapter 1 - Senior
Chapter 2 - Detention
Chapter 3 - Party
Chapter 4- Accident
Chapter 6 - Real
Chapter 7 - She knows
Chapter 8 - Questioning
Chapter 9 - Believe me
Chapter 10 - Helping?
Chapter 11 - Back
Chapter 12 - Control yourself
Chapter 13 - Changing
Chapter 14 - Where is she?
Chapter 15 - found
Chapter 16 - Get used to things

Chapter 5 - Grounded

10 1 0
By Trixiefireball

I woke up and took a shower then leathered my tattoos in medicine. I put on a black and white thong with a matching bra. I put on my cropped hoodie and skater skirt. Black heels and choker. I curled my hair and grabbed my Kitty purse, diamond necklace my mom gave me, and a black bracelet.

I ran downstairs to make breakfast but to be greeted with a plate of chocolate pancakes.

"Woah there," Vanessa says backing up. "I was just about to bring these up to you."

"Aw thanks." I say taking the plate from her.

"No problem sweetie." She smiled and went back to the over I'm assuming.

I sat on the island and started eating my pancakes as my dad walked in.

"Jasilyn your grounded." He says kissing Vanessa on the cheek.

"Okay. Dad I'm really sorry, but hey it could be worst."

"Your too good for it to be worst."

"Thanks dad." I sat and side hug him.

I finished my pancakes and they talked about the day. I left out the same time they did and drove to school. I parked and grabbed my school bag from my passenger seat. I walked in the door to my locker and got my binder for homeroom. I felt a arm snake around me and I licked my lips turning around in them.

"Hey boo." Nate says squeezing me tighter.

"Hey you. Guess who's grounded?"

"Stacy?"

"No me."

"Tattoos?"

"Yep."

"Well my momma beat my ass." I laughed and he stared at me.

"Oh wow you we're serious?"

"Yeah."

"You want a booty rub?" I ask snaking my hands behind his neck.

"Shouldn't I ask you that?"

"Yeah that'd be nice. But do you want a massage?"

"That'd be nice."

"Deal."

"Deal."

"Wait but I'm grounded?"

"I'll just sneak over later on tonight."

"Okay, but you have to be quiet."

"Okay."

He gave me a long kiss and walked away. I sighed and closed my locker getting my stuff off the floor. I kinda dropped it in my Nate trance. I walked into homeroom and sat by Stacy and rolled my eyes.

"Ew your love struck?" Stacy teased.

"Well maybe just a little."

"Don't fall too deep girl?"

"Why not?"

"You never know he may be your first and not your last."

"Trust me I'm not in love."

"Okay."

*~*

"Are you really coming over?" I ask Nate at lunch when he sits next to me.

"Hell yea. How long are you grounded for?" He took a bite of my sandwich.

"Oh my gosh. Uh he didn't say."

"Ah so Friday see if you can spend the night by Stacy."

"Why?"

"We should go on a date."

"Are you asking or telling?"

"I don't know."

"Figure that out first." I took a bite out of his hamburger.

"Oh she owned you bruh." Riley joked.

"Shut up." Nate said and I laughed.

"It's okay I will." I said putting my legs on his lap.

"Whipped." I heard Stacy say I rolled my eyes.

"You two should come over too." I say.

"Yeah then we'll see who's really whipped." Nate said rubbing my shin. "You got some soft ass legs."

"Thanks."

"I tell her that all the time." Stacy joined in.

They looked at her like she was crazy.

"What? Y'all don't know how she is when we link up."

"True." They said in unison and I laughed.

*~*

After detention I kissed Nate on the cheek and walked to my car with Stacy.

I got in my car and drove home. Vanessa and my dad we re already there and getting ready really fast by the way.

"Hey we'all be back tomorrow evening so behalf." My dad say.

"Like I'll go crazy and blow up the place," I joked but he glared at me. "Okay I won't."

I put my hands up in defence and locked the door behind them as they left.

I ran up to my room and watched there car drive away. I took off my school clothes and put on my white crop top and black silky like short shorts, I also added some white Nike socks. I turned on my stereo and Paranoid by Ty Dollars Sign came on.

My phone buzzed. It was Nate calling.

"Hey the coast clear yet?" He asked.

"Yes y'all can spend the night if you want."

"Yay!" I heard Stacy scream.

"Open your window." Riley said.

I opened my bedroom window and they were in the tree next to my bedroom. I helped Stacy in and Nate and Rikey let themselves in.

"Oh she got those dick me down shorts." Stacy whispered in my ear.

"Shut up with your nasty self." I push her to the side.

"Dang girl." Riley says I guess referring to my shorts so Nate hit him in the head. "That's not what I ment man. I mean to how hard you shoved Stacy."

"Better." Nate said sighing.

They all changed there clothes. Stacy had on some regular black short shorts and a blue crop top. Riley had on some sweats and a black tee. Nate had in a black and white tee with some matching Nike basketball sorts.

"Y'all ready?" I say closing my window.

"Yea." They responded.

"We should dance firshave like a contest to see who's the sexist." Stacy said.

"Aye, I like it." Nate said.

I erased the drawing I had on my dry erase board on my wall and wrote. Sawtys v.s booies. They looked at me funny and I shrugged.

"So I guess next song we start?" Riley said just as it came on.

It was drop that Kitty down low.

"Oh let's go." I said and grabbed Stacy's waist.

She got the hint and we dipped and body rolled together slid then twerked it to the floor and then we frestyled the rest. She tried to wall twerk but fell on her hip.

"Oh shit you okay." I asked helping her up laughing my ass off.

"Yeah I'm fine but uh I got to take a break." She layer on my bed.

"Your turn." I told the guys and Lean and Dabb came on and they went crazy.

I say next to Stacy and rubbed her hip for her till she said it felt better.

"We should play dare." Nate says.

"Okay no more dancing for me." Stacy says sitting up in my bed.

Nate and Riley joined us on it.

"Can I go first?" Riley asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Stacy I dare you to show us how much of a freak you are."

"Okay. My best is for and of ever please lay down please."

"On my god you aren't gonna undress me are you?" I exclaim.

"No."

"Okay."

I lay down and she crawled in between my legs and licked my stomach next to my belly button. I giggled and sat on my elbows. Then she bit me.

"Wait are you giving me hickey?" I actually register what she's doing.

"Yea." She laughed and I pushed her off.

"Girl!"

"Anybody can give anybody a hickey." Riley says.

"Okay then give Nate one." I dare.

"Do it and you lose a left nut." Nate threatens him.

"Oh shit." Stacy sighs.

"Yeah don't want him to that now you yah." I raise my eyebrows at her.

"Okay then I see you. I dare you to give Nate a lap dance and post it on instagram."

"Deal." I say getting up and put on work.

He sat on the edge of the middle of my bed and I squared on his manhood. I did a right, left, right, left, then body roll dipped four times, and just twerked it out. Till I felt his hard on then slowed down and slow grinded it. I guess he got into it to cause his hands were following me the rest of the way.

After the song ended I turned in his arms and he looked shocked but lusty at the same time. I leaned by his ear and whispered "Don't worry I got turned on too."

He laughed and squeezed my booty saying "Okay. I see you."

I laughed and said "Okay. Post it after I'm not grounded."

"Deal." Stacy said.

"I dare you to give Stacy a booty rub." Nate said moving me off him sitting on my bed.

"Stacy bitch take those shorts off and bring dat ass here." I jumped on my bed and she did she had on a black see through underwear.

Good thing she covered up her cooch. She layer on my bed and I gave her the best booty rub I've ever given. Not that I've given any.

"What the he'll is with you guys and asses?" I say slapping her butt really hard.

"Ow! You suck you know that."

"No, no, no not in my house." I sticker my tongue out at her.

"Nothing your assets are just really nice." Nate says rubbing his thumb on my cheek still with his lusty eyes.

We spent the rest of the night dancing and playing jokes oh each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 1.7K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
1.4M 45.6K 50
"Grayson, what are you doing?" I asked, slowly, walking into his house. He was sitting on a bar stool in the kitchen, facing the view of the city lig...
527 27 13
"What the hell were you thinking you bastard? Jumping in the middle like that" she shrieks loudly, her face fueling with anger. I look at her baffled...