She changed for the . . . wor...

By Trixiefireball

What happens when a good girl doesn't want to be anymore. She will go through anything to prove her bad boy b... More

She changed for the . . . worst?
Chapter 1 - Senior
Chapter 2 - Detention
Chapter 4- Accident
Chapter 5 - Grounded
Chapter 6 - Real
Chapter 7 - She knows
Chapter 8 - Questioning
Chapter 9 - Believe me
Chapter 10 - Helping?
Chapter 11 - Back
Chapter 12 - Control yourself
Chapter 13 - Changing
Chapter 14 - Where is she?
Chapter 15 - found
Chapter 16 - Get used to things

Chapter 3 - Party

17 1 0
By Trixiefireball

When we separated he smiled at me. I licked my lips and said "We should probably go down."

"Yeah." He sighed and I got off of him.

He took my hand and we went back to the detention tables where Stacy just arrived.

"Hey Stacy." I say putting my hair in a fishtail knowing it looks terrible right now.

"Hey you two what's up?" She saimys smiling sitting down next to Riley

I shrugged and Nate said "Nothing."

We sat down at the opposite end of the table and waited for hell to start.

*~*

The whole time we sat and stared off at the wall. It was so boring then the women watching us fell asleep and Stacy started texting me.

Girl I know something happened up there - S

I rolled my eyes and responded.

Shut up shocky I'll tell you later, just know experiment is key - J

She looked at me like I was crazy. I just smiled and slid my phone in my back pocket. Nate tapped me arm and I looked at him.

"I just remembered that we might finish setting up early wanna come over. If you want you don't have to." He reassuringly.

"No I want to just meed the time." I ran a hand through my hair.

"Great around 7:30 then."

"Perfect." I smiled and so did he.

*~*

After she woke up we we're allowed to go. I gave Nate a hug and he kissed my cheek. Stacy said bye to Riley and we walked over to our cars together.

"What did you mean about experimenting?" Stacy looked at me confused.

"He said there might be smoking and drinking. I need a distraction so when I get home I don't have to deal with my dads pissyness."

"So your gonna get drunk?"

"No I've already experienced that. I'm gonna get high."

"It's that bad."

"It's always been that bad."

I sigh and get in my car.

*~*

At home my dad was in the living room laughing at I walked it.

"Hey sweetie," He said and stood up showing me his friend on the couch.

"Hi, um who's this?" I asked totally confused about this.

"Hey girly I'm your dads girlfriend," moving her blonde hair out of her face.

She seemed to be in her mid 30's, 5'6 green eyed, and had a nice tan.

My shock must've shown on my face because she then said "We actually been together for three months,"

"We just decided to tell you today." My dad finished for her.

"That's... great I'm happy for you guys, really. Um dad can I go to a party tonight."

"Yeah sure you can also spend the night with Stacy."

"Ah," I squealed, "thank you, thank you, thank you," I ran up the stairs at my room and closed the doors.

"Bitch." I sighed and took my clothes off.

I put my hair on a high pony and grabbed my robe. I went in my bathroom and took a shower. Dry myself off and get dressed in by party clothes. I did gold eye shadow, mascara, and black eye liner. I sprayed on my favorite cocanut perfume.

I had a good thirty minutes to spare; I turned on some music and worked on my dance moves. I didn't turn it up too loud because of my dad. I slipped on my leather jacket and looked in the mirror.

I went to my closet and packed a bag for the night. I turned my music off and put on my heels. I then curled my hair in ringlets and left out the house. Surprisingly my dad was in the backyard with his lady. I rolled my eyes and I pulled out my driveway as my phone buzzed.

Hey babe you on your way -N

Yea boo I'll be there in a few -J

Save me some 😙 -N

My pleasure 😏 -J

I laughed and he sent me his address. I put it in my GPS and was really off.

*~*

"Hey." I said as he let me in his place.

"Hey I missed you." He pulled me in for a hug.

"Me too." I snuck my hands around his neck.

He smiled at me and I sighed. Then he covered me in kisses. From my jaw line to my lips. I didn't stop him neither. His kisses are like my paradise. After a minute or two I felt my lungs needing a escape. I pulled back and caught a breath.

He sighed and murmured a "Sorry,"

I giggled and said "It's okay, I bet there's a lot more where that came from."

He laughed and took my hand, showing me around. By time we we're done the only room left was his room. When he opened the door I was kinda stunned.

His walls we're black Except for the one of glass with a bae window in it, very few posters/pictures, white wood floors, a black bed set, a desk with a desktop computer system on it, a laptop on his dark blue sheets, a few black and blue bean bags, with a football on one of them, a lamp in the far corner by his closet, and a guitar in his other empty corner.

"Your room is so cool."

"Really?"

"Yeah I'm getting the mysterious vibe."

"Yeah even though I'm open I have a lot of things people don't know about me. What about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean your quiet but you have a lot on the inside that you put together like a puzzle. Is there a reason why?"

"Nope just me." I say with a smile.

He smiles back and sits in the corner of his bed.

"So this outfit would get me killed if my dad saw." I say taking off my jacket.

"I bet. But you look great."

"Thanks. You for one look better than you did in it at the store."

"Thanks but that may just be my surroundings."

"Oh you mean me." I stand next to the pole of the bed wrapping my left arm around it.

"Yea." We laugh.

There was some shuffling from down stairs and I asked "Wait are your parents home?"

"No business trip." He answers taking my hand going downstairs.

It turns out it was just Riley and Stacy making out by a wall. I cleared my throat and said "Having fun?"

They pulled back abruptly and Stacy said "Much."

"Speaking of which, we should take shots."

"You sure I don't think Ms.goodie goodie can handle."

"You are so lucky your me best friend." I sigh and follow them into the kitchen.

Riley got 20 shot glasses and poured vodka into them. "Five for each of us."

"On three?" Stacy asked.

"Mhmm." Nate said.

"One." Riley said.

"Two."

"Three." Says Stacy.

We all went of into a shots frenzy. Riley, Me, then Nate and Stacy.

"And you said I couldn't handle it." I say laughing.

"Wanna bet?" Stacy wagers.

"Let's go."

"10 shots."

Riley sat them up and Nate looked shocked.

"Go." Riley said and we we're off again I finished first with a hazy smile at her.

"Okay I see you." Stacy said as she finished her 8th shot.

I nodded and she decided to try and comment on my outfit. I beat her to the punch.

"Oh Riley when Stacy gets drunk she get really flirty." I say winking at him.

"How do you know for sure?" He said clearly not be living me.

"Oh no." She groaned.

"She tried to turn me gay." I say laughing at the time.

"On my gosh one time. Plus you wore a goodie and had short hair you we're really asking for it."

"I was wearing shorts tho."

"They we're baggy."

"And wemons sandals."

"Fine. You made your point."

I laughed even harder as she pouted sitting on the sofa.

"You two are a trip." Nate says hugging me from behind.

"I think I'm gonna get sick." Stacy says running to the back.

"Bathrooms on the left second door!" Nate called to her.

"Thanks."

Riley ran after her as people started arrive.

"I take it you can hold your liquor pretty well." Nate said letting me go walking to the pool table on the side of the snack table.

"Oh you have no idea." I rolled my eyes and picked up a stick.

*~*

{Flashback}

"Drink it dammit!" My father yelled at me and threw a bottle of vodka in my lap.

"No I don't want to!" I threw it at the walk and it shattered.

My eyes filled with terror and I ran for the stairs. He caught me and forced the beer that he was drinking down my throat. Every time I puked he forced some more down my throat.

By the time I passed out and woke up he made me clean the house of the mess that he made while I was out. If I didn't he hit me with a belt until I was done.

{Flashback over}

*~*

I shuddered at the thought and jumped as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"You okay?" Stacy asked.

"Huh, yeah I'm fine. Oh my dad said I could spend the night by you and that he has a girlfriend."

"Your dad?"

"Yeah I know. Three months strong."

"Wow. You think he's gonna tie the knot?"

"To soon to tell."

"Don't mean to interrupt but ate you two gonna play or gossip all day?" Riley asked as he joined the game.

"Sure why not." Stacy toyed with him and I rolled my eyes.

*~*

Right as the party was in full swing and the lighter came out as this guy named Joey came in. He opened a regular back pack and people started grabbing out of it as he handed Nate a duffle bag.

Nate took my hand and went upstsirs. I closed the door when he asked at he opened the bag.

"Wha-" I stoked at I saw like over 100 reefers in the bag. "Shit that's a lot."

"I know." He sighed and too 10 out he had a jar on his night he put 8 in there and put one on the corner of his mouth.

He took the ruffle bag and put it in his closet behind a glass door infront of it.

"So this is what you do at your parties?" I asked taking the other reefer from him.

"Not all the time tho. This was really for Riley. He was running low oh his supply."

"So the duffles for him?"

"Naw me he got two in his car."

"Oh." I nodded.

"Is this your first time?"

"With a reefer? Yes. But it's normally with cigarettes with my dad."

"Ah you might not get high but you'll be fine." He lit his and took a puff.

He nodded at me and I lit mine the tough it took a minuet. He helped me and I took a puff and nearly choked to death. "You okay." He said patting me back to help.

"Oh yeah I'm fine." I waved him off and almost choked again as I took another.

We finished our reefers in his room. He had one and I had four. I still felt nothing but a little buzz. I laughed and he laughed at my laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" He says stopping.

"Your face." I say putting my hands on his cheeks.

"Whatever." He chuckled and put his hands on my waist pulling me closer.

I licked my lips and he leaned in just as there was a knock at his door.

"Aye dude you here?" Riley says from the out side.

"Yeah dude what's up?" Nate called and kept leaning in as I giggled.

"Stacy's starting body shots and pasilys here." He kissed me totally ignoring Riley.

I pulled back pecked him one last time and opened the door saying "Thanks for the info Riley."

He nodded at me and walked downstairs.

"Let's go." I held my hand out to Nate and we walked downstairs together.

I was shocked at what I saw. Some supper high chick was laing on the pool table and Stacy was licking the alcohol off of her.

"Oh my shit." I laughed and so did Nate.

"Woooo! Go Stacy!" I cheered for her and everyone else joined in.

"Oh look at miss loser and her friends." Pasily said strutting over to us.

"Ugh." I rolled me eyes and Riley laughed at me.

"What are you doing here?" Nate complained.

"I came to see my baby." She opened her arms to him.

"I think you got the wrong one cause my baby right here." He hugged me from behind and put his chin on my collar bone.

"Ugh! I'm gonna get you and when I do you'll feel the burn. As for her she'll be out of our lives forever." She smirked and stormed out.

"She's something else. Somebody get Stacy please?" I called Riley and Joey got her for me.

She was chugging vodka and rum.

"How about we get the real party started?" Nate said turning on some real music.

Jumpman came on then after everything was a blur.

(Outfit for the next day)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
269 2 16
★"What are you up to tomorrow?" He asked. "Tomorrow's winter holiday, so nothing?" "Then be ready tomorrow at early morning, I'll have you from morni...
152K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...
264 23 11
"What the hell were you thinking you bastard? Jumping in the middle like that" she shrieks loudly, her face fueling with anger. I look at her baffled...