Japanese/Korean Legends/Sto...

By foreverboredqpff

Enjoy!! More

kuchisake-onna
Hanako-San
Teke Teke
KuneKune
Konnichiwa!!!
Aka Manto
Yuki-Onna
Cow Head
The Red Room
Kashima Reiko
Tomino's Hell
Futakushi-onna
The Girl From The Whole
Inanuki Village
Kyotaki
Okiku Doll
Betobeto-San
The Puzzle
Rokurokubi
Man in the Elevator
Sesame Seeds
One Two, One Two
Fan Death
Cuckoo
The Virgin Ghost

Gashadokuro

627 23 2
By foreverboredqpff

Gashadokuro

Utagawa Kuniyoshi, "Souma no furudairi (相馬の古内裏)" also known as "Takiyasha the Witch and the Skeleton Spectre".

Gashadokuro (がしゃどくろ, literally "starving skeleton," also known as Odokuro) are mythical creatures in Japanese mythology.

Mythology:

The Gashadokuro are spirits that take the form of giant skeletons and are fifteen times taller than an average person, said to be created from the amassed bones of people who died ofstarvation. These Yōkai roam after midnight, grabbing lone travelers and biting off their heads to drink their spraying blood. There is a tell sign as the victim would hear the sound of loud ringing in the ear. The Gashadokuro are said to possess the powers of invisibility and indestructibility; though Shinto charms are said to ward them off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 291 38
Avismarniya : Adjective. That which can't be forgotten ; Unforgettable. ***** A collection of long lost memories, and new found dreams, some half br...
77.6K 1.9K 54
Amazing cover made by @TheGreatSphinx.This is mostly short clips and stories that I made up. Some are scarier than others. Others might scare the liv...
25.5K 1K 33
Join EXO as they fight against their greatest enemy RF-05, save Lay, and get Baekhyun's power back! But will they ever bring back his power?
9.3K 271 21
πŒπ€π‘π‹π„π˜ π–πˆππ‚π‡π„π’π“π„π‘ is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...