Special

By AltoPentaholic

*FOURTH BOOK IN THE DIFFERENT SERIES* A tragic loss affects the Grassi-Hoying family. After this event takes... More

Publication Date
Chapter One
Jordyn...it's time.xD
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
OMG
Be honest...
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
I'm sorry.:(
Chapter Eleven
WOW, I'M ACTUALLY INTERESTING!
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Just a picture.:)
Chapter Seventeen
FOLLOW HER!!!!
Profile Pic Challenge
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
...
Chapter Twenty
ugghh
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
No Chapter but...Selfie?
Chapter Twenty Four
Moment of Truth
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
No update...here's why
Hiatus...but
;)(;
Announcement+Just for Laughs
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Sneak Peek/ I'm so sorry
Another Hiatus...I'm Sorry
I love y'all so much
;)
Check it out!
Chapter Thirty Two
HERE'S MY FACE
Dear Diary
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
The Future for the Different Series
Yayness
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Epilouge
Thank you
Poem
R.I.P Christina/Reminder
New story!!!
One-Shot Contest.:3
One-Shot Contest
Update on Contest
WINNERS

(Real) Chapter Five

861 66 44
By AltoPentaholic

Mitch wanted to go The Council meeting with Scott.

The tall blond said no.

"Please, Scott," Mitch begged, fluttering his eyelashes. Scott shook his head, wanting to giggle. He must keep his composure though. "I'm bored at home. The kids are always asleep or crying and you and the others are at work! I'm a stay-at-home parent and I don't like it!"

"Mitch, I can't. I told you before; Italians are not allowed at Council meetings."

"Why does Jessa get to go them though?! She's Italian!"

"Let me rephrase that," Scott replied, giggling a bit. Mitch nodded, crossing his arms as he sat down sadly. "Italian males aren't allowed."

"Then I'll go as Lulu," Mitch suggested, thinking about his drag queen persona. Scott laughed, shaking his head as he thought of Mitch in a wig and a dress. He liked it though. "I'll be an Italian girl then."

"Mitchy?"

"Yes, Scotty?"

"Do you know what day it is?"

Mitch tilted his head, tapping his chin as he thought about the day. He finally gasped, glaring at Scott the best he could while the blond laughed hysterically.

"SCOTT RICHARD GRASSI-HOYING!"

"APRIL FOOLS!"

Mitch shook his head, trying his best not to laugh but giggles bubbled out of his mouth. He began to laugh hysterically, tears leaking out of his eyes as Scott laughed more. The Lead Alpha sat down, shaking his head as he hugged his husband.

"I'm so sorry, hon. Of course you could go. We just need someone to watch our children."

"We could call the babysitter so she could watch them," Mitch suggested, smiling softly as he rubbed his stomach. He frowned as he thought of Macy, looking up at Scott. "Prince Erik?"

"Yes, Princess Ariel?"

"I had a dream last night. It was about Macy. She was about five."

Scott looked at his husband, a confused look on his face as he looked over his husband. He shook his head, not believing it.

"Mitch, Macy is dead. There is no way you could what she looks like at five years old. It was probably a hallucination."

"I know what I saw though," Mitch spoke quietly, sighing as he thought about what Scott said. "I guess you're right. It was probably just me."

Scott frowned, not liking how the fun atmosphere turned somber in a small amount of time. He sighed, hugging his husband close to him as he hummed.

"You're okay, love. Grieve all you want to. Losing a baby is hard to go through. Well go through together and we'll be stronger in the end. How does that sound?"

Mitch giggled silently, playing with Scott's left hand. He smiled at the ring on his husband's ring finger, kissing it lightly so they will have a long life together. Scott smiled, kissing Mitch's temple as he played with the smaller fingers.

"You're my whole world, Mitchell. I love you so much, baby."

Mitch smiled, sighing in contentment as he closed his eyes.

"I love you too, my love."

~~~

"Esther, quit acting so rude and apologize to your brother! It's not that hard!"

Ether glared at her husband, shutting him up immediately. She shook her head, sighing in exasperation.

"I just want Mitch to not feel good about himself! Is that too much to ask for?!"

"It's rude to do," Darien pointed out, rolling his eyes. Esther shook her head, refusing to look at the man she married. "What did Mitch do to you?"

"He killed Kirstin," Esther yelled, tears gathering in her eyes. "He killed my only friend! I want to get my revenge!"

"So you're going to take away someone's self-confidence because of that? Murder is terrible, but Kirstin wasn't exactly the nicest person ever."

"Doesn't mean that she should have died! She lived an amazing life and was kind to everyone she met! She didn't deserve to die!"

Darien sighed, shaking his head as Esther looked away from him. He tapped her shoulder, almost jumping when she sent him the nastiest glare she could muster.

"Friendly reminder that she called you a nerd that didn't deserve love. She called you fat, ugly, stu-"

"She was telling the truth! I used to have all those traits, but now I'm not! I'm perfect the way I am because of her!"

"You're her definition of perfect. Why aren't you your definition of perfect?"

"Because Kirstin knows what perfect is! She knew everything!"

Darien shook his head once more, walking out of the room to separate himself from Esther. For a Beta, she's not very smart when it comes to people manipulating her. Kirstin was her biggest manipulator and she had yet to admit it.

Esther, you're better than that. Kirstin tricked you into what is perfect. She made you...her.

Darien shook his head, wanting to go back in time and hurt Kirstin for what she did to Esther. Esther used to be so confident and now she points out her every flaw. It broke Darien's heart and he wants Esther to know that she is beautiful the way she was before, but she won't listen.

Stupid Kirstin. I can't stand you. I hate you with all my heart.

Darien enacted to punch something.

I...hate...you.

Hard.

I...HATE...YOU!

He screamed, punching a wall as hard as he could.

I HATE YOU!

Skin broke open while blood ran out of his hand. Bones most definitely broke, but he didn't care.

I hate you.

Darien hissed in pain, walking into the bathroom to fix his hand. As he walked in, he glared at the picture of him and Kirstin years before.

"I hate you."

He tore the picture off the mirror, ripping into little pieces. Once the picture was no longer together, Darien opened the toilet and threw the shredded picture in there. He flushed quickly, smiling when the picture was gone in no time.

Bye-bye a second time, Kirstin.

He smirked, walking off to the living room to watch T.V, knowing Esther will be angry. 

~~~

"Good morning, Scott! How are you today?"

"Great! Thank you, Todrick," Scott replied, smiling when Mitch stood behind him shyly. "It's okay, babe."

"Just a lot of people I've never see before, that's all."

Scott smiled, holding his husband's hand sweetly so he would calm down. Todrick walked up to his friend, smiled at Mitch sweetly.

"Scott, is this your husband?"

"In the flesh," Scott answered, smiling when Mitch his behind him. Todrick smiled, waiting patiently to be introduced to Mitch. "It's okay, baby. Don't be shy."

Mitch nodded, separating himself from Scott as he waved at Todrick bashfully. The other male smiled, shaking Mitch's hand tightly.

"I'm Todrick. I am an Betmega. Born as a Beta, have traits similar to Omegas. How about you?"

"I'm Mitch," the Special spoke quietly, looking at his feet. His cheeks were red, nervous tears gathering in his eyes. "I'm...I'm..."

"Babe, it's okay," Scott reassured his husband, smiling when Todrick handed him a tissue. He wiped at Mitch's eyes softly, cleaning up the smeared makeup too. "Are you just very shy right now?"

Mitch nodded, going back behind Scott to hide from new people. Todrick smiled sadly, look back at Scott.

"He's a cutie, Scott. An Omega, right?"

"Well, he was born as an Omega. That's why shyness appears more for him. He is actually a, um, Special."

Conversations stopped everywhere, everyone dropping their jaws as the stared at Mitch. The Special tried his best to hide himself, not wanting to have any attention on him.

"Wait, a Special?"

"Those are rare!"

"My grandma knew a Special."

"How is this possible?!"

Mitch looked up at Scott, shaking a bit as more tears gathered in his eyes. The whispers grew in sound, causing him to cry a bit. Scott looked at Todrick worriedly, holding Mitch closely.

"Do you have a room for us?"

Todrick nodded, leading them to an empty business room. The noise was blocked once the door was closed, causing Mitch to blush and look at his feet.

"I'm sorry for crying."

"It's okay, love," Scott told him sweetly, part of his back sweetly. He looked at Todrick, smiling weakly. "Anything you have to tell us?"

"Mitch could work for The Council."

Mitch gasped, smiling even though tears rolled done his cheeks. He looked up at Scott, nodding excitedly to be hired. Scott smiled, kissing his husband's forehead.

"You're hired!"

"YAY! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!"

"Congratulations, Mitch," Todrick responded, patting Mitch's back. "Welcome to The Council. It's a pleasure to have you."

"Thank you."

Todrick left the room, leaving the couple alone. Mitch hugged Scott, wrapping his legs around his husband's waist as he kissed him endlessly.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!"

"I love you," Scott whispered, kissing Mitch's nose. "My little Council Member."

"My...big Council Member."

Scott laughed, kissing Mitch sweetly as they separated. Scott held his hand, smiling at Mitch sweetly.

"Let's work, Princess Ariel."

"Okay, Prince Erik. Let's."

A/N: Scömìche is so cute, lol. As you could tell, this is the real chapter five.xD I was going to put discontinued on one of my stories or say I was going to delete on of them, but I decided against it. I'm not that cruel.xD

I'm much worse.xD

Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 581 32
Pentatonix have been together for years now. Tours, gigs, traveling, and even the memories bring them closer as a group of friends. But with Mitch an...
6.2K 318 19
Mitch Grassi, an experiment gone wrong. he was given powers, little did he know he was an experiment. when he kills his whole family, does he realise...
3.4K 50 21
It's been almost 12 years since Mitch's younger sister, Maia, went missing. Unexpectedly, one day Mitch runs into a girl (literally) whilst he is ou...
75.8K 1.3K 35
Book 4 The winx have just defeated Valtor and the ancient witches. They are all hyped up about becoming teachers. But, when Bloom pulls off a sheet a...