A sad story

By dancer4moon

More

A sad story
motorcycle sad story
another sad short story
another sad short story 2
sad short story 3
sad short story 4
sad short story 5
My little angel boy
Tourture
a little boy
Death Came
pretty
love story
love needs no reasons
mom and you
love and you
true love 3
How are you
A touching story
a sad story 78
were friends
lost in a desert
a sad love story
A CUTE LOVE STORY
They Hurt Her
cancer
true about girls
a cute chat
aww i love it
Love is when
i drank soda not beer so why am i dying
going to the mall
a story of a sad girl
a letter from mom and dad
Best friends
A STORY OF A SAD GIRL..
A wonderful story : "4 boy friends"..
* MUST READ *
Mothers Love
15th birthday
A Doll And A White Rose
Zombie
Babysitter
Mooms Warning
Unconditional Love
A wrench
An Eye
The Carkeys
A,B,C Always B careful

baby boy or girl

517 2 0
By dancer4moon

A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: 'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together. So th e doctor said: 'Ok and what do you want me to do?' She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.' The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.' She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request. Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms. The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child! 'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.' The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point. He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same! If you agree, please SHARE. Together we can help save precious lives! "Love says I sacrifice myself for the good of the other person. Abortion says I sacrifice the other person for the good of myself..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 8 75
Some poems I've written and had nothing else to do with them. I hope you enjoy them. Most of them are sad, so this is a warning! I'd be very gratefu...
602 28 17
just another love story
795 72 77
Just some poetry I make on the fly when my mouth can't speak what emotions I feel, my soul will type them here.