Jealousy

By saddepressing

In which Luke was dating a girl named Daisy who had depression, he couldn't take it until he broke up with he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 > currently editing
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 > currently editing
Chapter 13 > currently editing
Chapter 14 > currently editing
Chapter 15 > currently editing
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 > currently editing
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 > currently editing
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Important !!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 26

207 10 11
By saddepressing

Calum's pov.

The thought of staying in the same cabin with the disgusting psycho bitch called Daisy, makes me want to vomit,

What's wrong with the teachers man?! Putting enemies together in the same cabin, that isn't cool man.

At least we didn't have too stay in the same room.

"Oh and I forgot to remind you kids, since there is two queen size beds in each room, the other room will be for another pair of enemies, since they just got into a big fight right now, they got this punishment also." Wilson popped out of nowhere, making Daisy and I jump.

Scratch the other part, my fucking Jesus

"Are you serious?!" Daisy blurted out angrily, with her eyes widened, voice loud

"This is even bad enough!" I yelled, clenching my jaw as she nodded annoyingly.

"Too bad, man you two both need too shut your whiney mouths!" Johnson explained, rolling his eyes.

My anger rose up, making me want too throw a punch at both of these teachers, must suck for the other 2 enemies too hear about them sharing a room. Yikes.

It's clear I chose the wrong partner for science, making all of this come too a bad scene. All my senses are high alert; I'm being pulled into different directions, what's the right thing to do what's the wrong thing too say?

"This has too be the worst week of my life!" Daisy groaned, making me roll my eyes.

"Well we have too go get them, hope you guys have fun in this cabin, remember, were always watching.." Johnson added slowly, pointing a finger at the camera in the kitchen.

"Whatever." I sighed, we both walked into the bedroom on the right, as went separate sides and started to unpack silently.

In my mind it sounds like a bomb is exploding, a train rushing past blowing it's whistle loudly for all too hear, fingernails screeching across a blackboard.

"Um, excuse me what are you doing?" I spat out, watching her as she taped a poster onto the wall, a Halsey poster I'm guessing.

"What? I'm just setting up the room a little bit, so it won't look all crustified like you." She barked, I swear my face is as red as lava, or steam coming out of my ears.

My brain tells me one thing, my heart the complete opposite. I ask myself, is Daisy really worth my time? No the fuck am I saying! She's a bitch ass.

I resisted holding in my anger by murmuring under my breathe,

"Dumb bitch." I whispered, as I can see her on the corner of my eye glancing back my way after applying the poster on the wall.

"Hmm what was that?" She asked, sounding seductive as I rolled my eyes, obviously she didn't see cause I was setting some clothes in the dresser.

"Nothing." I gritted my teeth, holding in my bad thoughts of her.

Dumb hoe

I raised my black skinny jeans up, sliding it up too see my bruised knee, as I heard a cringe, making me quickly glance at Daisy.

"What?!" I said annoyingly,

"Hairy potato." She said disgustedly, pointing at my hairy legs.

"Whatever betch," I said kind of in a gay way, as I smirked.

"Dirty nipple zit!" I defended as she gasped.

"Pee pee cheeks!!"

"Cake eater!"

"Hooker!!"

"Fuckface!!"

"Dyke!"

"You oozing toad spotted slimy boulder, walking on two skinny logs!" She shouted, throwing an eraser at me, as I blocked with my elbow with a look with confusion.

"I'd give you a nasty look but you've already got one." I hissed, as she gasped putting her palm upon her chest.

"You bi-

"Hey guys!" I nervously laughed, cutting her off as the teacher and the 2 mad looking students walked in my room, as I saw at the corner of my eye Daisy giving me a glare.

"Hey kids, everything going fine? This is Daniel and Daniella." Wilson introduced the two students too us, as our jaw dropped.

They fucking look like twins, but the girl obviously better looking.

"Sup." Daniel spat out, in a deep voice, chewing on some piece of gum.

"Hey!" The girl slightly waved at both of us with an adorable grin, as I smirked.

"Are you sure you guys are not related?!" Daisy questioned as I was thinking the same thought.

"Ugh, why does everyone say that." The girl Daniella began stomping her legs with groans, seeming like a 5 year old as the boy was staring at her with disgust.

"I know right, obviously I'm way better looking then... That." Daniel cringed, looking up and down at her slowly making Daniella roll her eyes almost flipping him off.

"Hey hey!!" The teachers shouted in unison, slapping them behind the heads softly as they yelled "ugh" both in unison as Daisy and I snickered,

Daniel is me. I'm Daniel. We make one.

"You have some long ass fingers for a young small girl." Daniel spoke, staring at her disgustedly, annoyingly chewing his gum loudly.

"Bitch at least it's longer than your mini dick." She made a comeback as he gasped almost attacking her, as the teacher separated them the same way they did too us in the bus.

"Same Daniel, same." I spoke, patting him in the back, as a smirk plastered onto my face, looking into Daisy's view, as she had her arms across her chest.

"Whatever you Chinese boy, go back too the home buffet!" Daniella defended herself, speaking too me as my jaw dropped , Daisy chuckling.

"You-

"Enough!!!" Mrs Wilson screamed loudly, making all of us grow silent with our eyes widened, Daisy still looking like she wanted too burst out laughing.

"You guys are ignorant little children, we get it. Now let's go outside and eat lunch shall we??!!" Wilson yelled angrily, making us look at her awkwardly.

"Yes or no??!!!!" She raised her voice making us jump a little, especially Mr.Johnson.

"Yes!" We all nervously gulped, getting a little frightened at her command, making us follow her and Mr. Johnson behind.

We skipped down the hills, Daniel and I getting too know each other more, as the girls did so also.

"So you hate her too?!" Daniel asked, raising his thick blonde eyebrow.

"She's a bitch." I stated, making him smirk, leaning into me too whisper something in my ear.

"Daniella is too, but she has a nice ass though so sometimes I sweet talk her." Daniel nods acting like a cool ass, smirking and secretly pointing at her butt as I chuckled.

When he came back too me he added, "See what I'm saying? I mean damn." He says excitedly making me roll my eyes annoyingly.

"I don't think you should like girls based on their body appearance." I sighed, as he stared up at me with confusion.

"What do you mean bro?" He asked.

"I mean you shouldn't like them just for their ass or boobs, you should always have too check personality first, and if you actually think their cute, I mean what would happen if the butt just shrank, your going too break up with her?!!!!!" I said kind of angrily, as he raised his eyebrows.

"Chill down dude, that's your option but not mine." He raised his hands in defense, making me grit my teeth.

I watched as the two girls were giggling in their conversation, I accidentally checked out Daisy's butt.

She didn't have a huge butt, but it was mediumly bubble sized, the way I think it's cute.

But after seeing Daisy catching me staring at her, I hastily turned away turning a bright red.

"Shit." I muttered, staring at the dirt on the floor.

✿ ✿ ✿

We were finally down where all the students were, the rest of the cabins, and lunch benches kids were sitting on too eat their lunch.

The sun stared at the world without pause through the crystal clear sky. Fragile ornamental plants withered under the glare of the fiery orb while the trees sagged as if exhausted. The heat radiating from the floor filled wit leaves and dirt soon created an atmosphere of an oven. Many people sought comfort from the heat by eating ice cream or drinking chilled beverages. Sweat rolled off their foreheads like liquid beads, darkening their clothing.

"It was just raining earlier?" The girl Daniella said sounding confused, me giving her a smile on how pretty she was.

The essences of summer, a goddess of the sun. Her golden hair draped down softly curling along the ends. Every time she appeared the day never ended and smiles never faded. She was a siren leading everyone to sudden happiness. The beauty with the forever young ocean blue eyes.

It was the similar thing too Daniel, except his hair was down sticking out a little, and brown eyes instead.

Her gray long sleeve shirt, and black skinny jeans that made her ass fit right, and a bright pink scar around her neck, her blonde curls blocking it around, and she has a small handbag

✿ ✿ ✿

Daisy's pov.

"Let's sit over there, where we can sit away from those unwanted creatures." I cringed at the thought of the boys, as Daniella nodded in agreement.

As we took the spot on the bench next too cabin four, next too a bench with other popular teenagers, we sat on the opened bench, making me jump.

"Ow it's so fucking hot!" I grunted, taking off my jacket and sitting on it so my butt won't burn.

"I know, and it was just raining though." She declared, pointing at the sky confusingly.

We began opening our lunch, me releasing a caustic ham sandwich out, with some finger-licking cheese chips, and luscious apples, and an appetizing Gatorade, as Daniella had a delightful Taco, and some flavorless nuts with a Pepsi bottle.

"Soo Daisy.. Tell me about yourself?" She began, throwing a nut in her mouth throwing a toothy grin at me.

"Well I-

But before I can begin, the girl Genesis cut me off, walking over too the table with Daniella and I.

"Hey Daisy- and oh- hey Daniella!" She grinned, flipping her hair as she sat next too Daniella.

"Ugh- I mean hey!!" We both said in unison, looking very annoyed, as Daniella and I stared at each other giving a look.

"So what's up? How come I haven't see you both earlier?" Genesis questioned, taking out a some subtitle, crispy, carrot looking out of her lunch bag.

"What the hell is that?!" Daniella said in a funny tone, making Genesis flinch up at her.

"It's rutabaga." She informed us, giving us a plane look shrugging.

"I never heard of that but okay." I stated, not caring on what it is as I finished on what I was going too say too Daniella.

"As I was saying-

"As a root vegetable, you could use this for anything you would use a potato for: ashed or pureed, shredded as hash browns, or roasted with some herbs in the oven. It's high in calcium, magnesium, potassium, and only has 50 calories per cup!!!" Genesis cut me off too explain the food, as my eyes widened, me almost saying something but shutting it quickly.

"Oh really." I gritted my teeth, forcing a smile as Daniella was giving me this annoyed look, rolling her eyes making sure Genesis didn't see.

"Yup." She smiled, pulling another veggie out of her bag.

"This is butternut squash." She began, me throwing my hands into my palm, slowly looking back up at her with a fake grin.

"If you haven't tried this fall favorite, you're missing out. With only 82 calories per cup, it makes a wonderful potato or french fries swap. Cut them into 'fries' and sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika for some healthy fries.Or cook all day in the crock pot with maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg for a wonderful side dish." She explained once again, my eyes growing so big as I let out a groan.

"Okay cool, now anyways-

"Okay yeah you guys should try these veggies they're really good." She cut me off the last time, me ignoring this time as I continued talking too Daniella

Thank god she shut up, she never closed her large fucking mouth

"So are you going too the Halloween party this Friday, I'am! You should come with." Daniella grinned at me,

"I'm going!!! Can I come with you?? I'm being dressed as a broccoli." Genesis threw a cheesy grin, her chewed up food spitting out of her mouth.

"Don't you have friends your going with?" I asked, hoping she would say yes.

"They all canceled ever since I told them I was dressing as a broccoli." She stated, Daniella and I snorting

"Oh...." I said awkwardly, as she nodded happily chewing on her food.

"Anyways, yeah I guess I'll go with! But who should I dress as?" I asked, thinking of what I should be this Halloween year.

I remember wondering if the 'rich' people were going too give out good stuff when I was smaller. I remember when I was very small getting a costume with one of the plastic masks; as I got older I started getting boring and simple costumes, and it let me be someone for a night that I wasn't in the real word- a gusty with ton of jewelry, or a witch with green skin, or a fairy with gauzy wings.

I remember the smell of the pumpkins when we cut into them, and the odor of candles burning inside them on people's porches, and seeing which ones were really neat carvings.

I remember the sound of laughter, and of giggling screams of people who were being scared for fun, not fear.

"I don't know yet, we should go shopping for costumes tomorrow since I haven't picked one out for myself either." She grinned, making me nods with a simple shrug.

"Can I come?" Genesis spat out, talking while she was chewing on food.

Daniella and I gave each other a look, thinking if we should invite her or not.

Why not? I feel bad already that her friends ditched her just cause she was going to dress as a broccoli, I would be really sad if I was her.

"Sure." I smiled, Daniella staring at me with a mug.

"Who cares, I feel bad." I whispered too Daniella, making sure Genesis didn't hear a thing.

"Thanks." Genesis muttered, plopping a peanut in her mouth.

✿ ✿ ✿

"Why is their a kitchen in this cabin, there's nothing in the fridge!" Calum groaned, slamming the refrigerator door as I grunted, getting very annoyed at the fact he keeps disturbing my time on reading this book on wattpad.

"Shut the fuck up will you, it's an old cabin what do you expect? A fancy restaurant?!" I declared, making the two boys groan in annoyance, as Daniella and I rolled our eyes sitting on the couch, focused on our phones.

"Well yeah I kind of thought that." Daniel muttered, making me stare at him like he was some kind of idiot.

"Told you he's retarded." Daniella pointed out too me since I finally realized.

"This cabin is shit." Calum threw his hands up in the air, as I sighed in annoyance.

"There's a cabin in here, you know?" I informed, pointing at the camera in the kitchen as Calum glanced at it.

"I don't care." He said angrily, skipping into the room shutting the door behind making Daniel jump.

"Pussy." Daniella muttered, making Daniel flip her off.

The woods always look different at night. Even with the glasses, everything has an unfamiliar slant to it. As if the daytime trees and flowers and stones had gone to bed and sent slightly more ominous versions of themselves to take their places.

I was staring at the window for a long time in the room, sighing, watching as I heard the snore coming out of Calum's nose.

he moon under siege by stars seemed to lighten the night bringing forth stars that shone and hung in the blackness. The never ending blackness consumed everything. Except the stars which stood out like pebbles in front of a storm. Ever enduring these shone with the night cowered in a inky black sky (linked to squids). It seemed like guerrilla warfare as the darkness controlled the sky yet the stars controlled the gleaming spots of where they originated. The war continued across the constellations.

I sighed, feeling a little tired after 1 am, I yawned getting comfy in my bed and turned off the lamp.

The bed didn't see really comfy, it was just a normal feeling, not hot, or cold. Just warm.

✿ ✿ ✿

8:30 am
October 30th

"Everybody up up up!!!!" I heard Mrs. Wilsons voice ring into the room, as I get up in exhaustion, Calum the same thing.

My eyes open like two flashlight beams, the new temporal inserts providing enough light to illuminate whatever I look at. It's like being shown the woods one tree at a time in some crazy memory game, but it's better than blackness.

"Why so early?" I groaned, making a small yawn as Daniella and Daniel came walking into the room, ready and set.

"We have too go get our things at school, and some people need there cars I don't know." Daniel shrugged, me remembering that I had my car at the school parking lot.

"Oh." I said awkwardly, jumping off my bed noticing my hair was a mess, but I have no one to impress anyways

"Can I stay here, I mean my dad dropped me off so there's no reason for me to go." Calum added in his morning voice, sounding deeply sick, throwing long stretch to his arms.

"Not how it works Cal, now get up were coming back anyways after the Halloween party the bus will be waiting out there by 12 at night through 1 am, since I heard there is going too be a haunted abandoned house the teenagers are going too, so it'll be pretty late by the time they come out." Mrs Wilson informed, making Calum and I raise our eyebrows.

A haunted house? Must be fun to go too! I have never been in one of them before, therefore I should go with Daniella and maybe Genesis too if she's not a pussy.

Including my other great friends Alexa and Melody obviously, I'll have too introduce the girls too Daniella.

"Will you be going?" I glanced at Calum who asked Daniella, Daniella nodding.

"Then I'll be going too." Calum smirked, giving her a wink as she giggled looking like her cheeks were turning a bright shade of pink, making me playfully roll my eyes.

Calum was still sitting on his bed, staring at nothing for a few minutes as he finally got up, after I changed in the bathroom.

After getting our clothes on, brushing our teeth, the teacher said too leave the things here since we were coming back at night anyways.

"What if we don't come back at night, Mrs?" Daniel asked, as we were walking too the bus.

"Then you will be having bigger punishments then this in school." She chided, making Daniel and Calum look at each other with shock, Daniella and I giggling at there retardedness.

✿ ✿ ✿

We were riding inside the huge yellow school bus, I was sitting in the back along with Daniella and Genesis and some other girls I didn't know, but Daniella seemed like she did.

I took out my headphones out of my small black bag, and plugged it in my iphone5s , into my ear as I began too play my favorite songs list.

Cool kids by Echosmith began waving through my head, as I listened too the beat, as I slowly closed my eyes after laying my head on the seat, feeling the bumpy road move me.

Music can have a profound effect on both the emotions and the body. Faster music can make you feel more alert and concentrate better. Upbeat music can make you feel more optimistic and positive about life. A slower tempo can quiet your mind and relax your muscles, making you feel soothed while releasing the stress of the day. Music is effective for relaxation and stress management

"Daisy? Are you sleeping?" The voice coming out of Daniella's mouth, making me jump up opening my eyes widely, realizing we were still on the ride.

"Are we almost there?" I questioned lazily, my eyes still kind of shut.

"Not even close." She shaked her head, making me groan in frustration.

"This bus is giving me a headache." I moaned, shoving the ear phones out of my ears, back into my bag as I stared out the window.

"Marshmallow?" Genesis offered me, leaning up since Daniella was in between us.

"Sure." I smiled, grabbing a hand full, as she plopped 3 into her mouth.

I stared back at the window, slowly chewing on each marshmallow.

The morning sky is mostly cloud, deep steel blue-greys that mirror the hues of the highway. Everything is a muted shade, like a matt photograph in a dimly lit room, everything except the tail lights that flow into the heart of the city. They shine like the first berries on winter holly: unabashedly brilliant, scarlet, hypnotic.

Vastness streached above me, unknown and beautiful. Like a calm sea, its color was clear and radiant and full of life. I wanted to seep into its timid depth without disterbing the stilness. Birds flew amongst its gentle blue abyss feelings its texture at there wings. Its color and feeling so smooth amd delicate it was as though they were flying against the soft pettles of forget me not's. They sang in its glory while i watched the magnjficence. Oh Lord! What beauty you have created!

I pulled down the squared window a little, since the bus lady allowed it.

I sticked my head out a little when the other teenagers did also, clouds floating softly like condensation. The sounds of birds calling to each other. Insects flying past your eyes or landing on your arm and tickling the soft hairs. A cool breeze running against your flesh. Clouds dissolving into the air. Clouds rolling silently through the skies. Sunlight glowing through the clouds, leaving a yellow ambiance. Aeroplanes flying. Parallel lines of exhaust from the aeroplanes.

"So beautiful!!! Just like me!!" The loud voice came from the other window, as I turned seeing a small tanned not smiling through the wind.

I giggled, sliding my head back in, plopping my butt back on the seat.

"Your sitting on my spilled chocolate milk."

✿ ✿ ✿

I was arrived at my house after already getting too school and driving back too my house, since someone fucking spilled chocolate milk and made me sat on it so I had to change.

If you are wondering why we are not at school, is because they said they can take us out of school for a camping thing, but it's only for boys and girls who hate each other, and need help getting along.

After changing into some different jeans, I gave a text too Melody, Alexa and Daniella telling them if we should all go too the costume shop to pick out our costumes for tonight.

I'm so happy it's Halloween today! I can't wait for everything too be dark at night, people having fun parties, kids and teenagers eating candy and having so much fun.

After getting agreeable replies from my friends, I received a message that was from Calum, I hurriedly opened it seeing middle finger emojis of all skin colors making me roll my eyes.

Before slipping on my white vans back on and getting back in my car, I ate some pancakes,sausage, and bacon.

✿ ✿ ✿

"Hey Daisy! So we going shoppin'?" My friend Daniella shouted, running up to my car, as I nodded.

"First we have too go pick up my 2 other friends." I enter my key inside the ignition, letting the car warm up a little, as Daniella hopped onto the passenger.

"Really? I thought I was your only friend." She giggled, not sure if she was joking or was being serious.

I looked over at her narrowing my eyebrows very confused, but I ignored it by driving my car to Alexa's house.

While driving Daniella and I were just talking about how Daniel used too flirt with her most of the time, but after getting a girlfriend he stopped and started getting ruder.

"So... Does Calum have a girlfriend?" She asks, glancing over her shoulder at me.

"No... Not that I know of." I replied, as I can see a smirk on the corner of my eyes.

"That's good." She informed, making me nervously confusingly laugh, "Why is that good?"

"Oh I don't know.. Your not like, crushing on him right? Or you guys have anything between you two?" Daniella asks once again, biting her lip.

"Noooo!" I said sounding very assure, as she giggled.

"Why? Do you like him or something?" I glanced back at her, as I glanced back at the road.

She was on her phone, then she looked up,"Huh- oh uh I - no." She kept cutting herself off,

"Thank god." I breathed happily, putting a hand over my heart as I said, "Cause let me guarantee you, he's a boy toy." I stated, making her widen her eyes at me.

"I doubt that." She mutters, making me roll my eyes at how she doesn't believe me, when it's fucking Calum Hood.

"Hey...... Dudes?" Alexa sounded excitedly at first running to my car, but as soon as she saw Daniella in the front, she looked confused.

"This is Daniella, my new friend at camp, and Daniella meet Alexa, my crazy friend." I smirked, making Alexa fist bump her chest proudly.

"That's right, and her only crazy friend." She said, swinging the door open too the back door, slouching onto the seat, slamming the door in front.

"Cool, but I think calmer friends are better." Daniella informed, turning too Alexa

"Uh-" Alexa nervously laughed, "Nah." She continued.

I rolled my eyes at how they were arguing about who was better, and just started the car, rolling too Melody's house next.

"But I t-

But before Daniella could finish her sentence replying too Alexa, Alexa cut her off.

"So where's Dung?!" Alexa asked me, coming closer too my seat as I thought confused.

"Who the hell is Dung?" I questioned.

"Calum, duh!" She said as if I already knew.

"Why all of a sudden that nickname?" I said with a smirk,

"Oh cause I had a Chinese co-worker named Dung, and it reminded me of Calum." She shrugged, making Daniella look at her shockedly.

"That's rude." She said, putting her palm over her heart, making Alexa cringe.

"Bitch your face is rude." Alexa hissed making me snort, holding in my laughter.

✿ ✿ ✿

Hundreds of different stores. Teenagers walking around texting on their iPhones and LG's. Overpriced T-shirts, waiting in line. I go to this place very often; the mall. As we all hopped off the car, I casually stroll along, enjoying the glamorous surroundings leading up to the grand entrance. When I approach the transparent doors, I wait for them to automatically slide open for me, almost as if they were like magnets, pulling me closer and closer. The graceful doors glide open, and I take my first step into the other costume shop. As I enter Forever 21, the first store of the mall, a familiar, cool breeze strokes my face. I hear the generic theme song replaying the same few lines over and over again, "I'm so sick of that same old love" Even though Forever 21 is not my favorite store, entering it symbolizes that I have entered into a realm of my own, a serene world where I am in charge. The mall distracts me from all of the disappointments in my life. That stressful day of school does not seem as stressful. That harsh breakup no longer seems like the end of the world. Apart from the dwindling size of my wallet, there are no problems when I shop. Everyone at the mall has one motive: to shop. Whether it is to shop for the perfect prom dress or something flattering, we, as shoppers, are all united by our purpose for going to the mall.

"So what's going on in camp, do you like it?" Melody asked, we were already in the costume shop, searching through costumes.

"Uhh- horrible, did I tell you Calum and I were sharing the same cabin.." I added, making Melody flinch with a gasp.

"Are you serious??" She says excitedly, jumping up a down.

"Now simmer down." I joked, very confused on why she was excited.

"You guys are my fucking otp!" She whispered loudly, making me stare at her with a glare.

"Are you dumb as fuck? We aren't even close as friends!" I said angrily, making her jump a little.

"Chill down, I bet that's not what your mind thinks right now." She giggled, making me playfully roll my eyes continuously still searching through the cheapest costumes I can afford.

"Besides, he has a crush on you anyways." I rolled my eyes, making her cringe.

"I know, that's what sucks for me." She groaned, making me snicker.

"Hey Daisy, look I picked out the cutest costume ever for you!!"

"Hey Daisy, look I picked out the scariest fucking costume ever for you!!"

I both heard Daniella and Alexa's voice both say in unison, but in which some different words, Alexa cursed, and Daniella didn't.

"Huh?" I questioned, turning around too see Daniella holding a teen girls Minnie Mouse Costume, as Alexa on the other hand was holding a Adult Light-Up Evil Harlequin Jester/clown like Costume, that seemed like she bought it at the men's section.

I walked closer too them too get a better view, seeing how scary as hell Alexa's costume was, and how adorable and cute Daniella was.

"Where did you find this one?" I questioned Alexa, thinking I already knew.

"The men's section....." She said awkwardly, making me give her a nonchalant look.

"What! That's what Halloween is for! For scary shit that makes you actually shit in your pants, not fucking fairy thinks with rainbow and shit!" Alexa grunted, pointing out Daniella's side of the costume.

"Well not everything has too be scary, Minnie is cute too wear too the party! People will actually notice you as a girl." Daniella hissed getting closer too Alexa's face, as she backed up and made a disgusted look.

"No need to spit sir." Alexa informed, making me smile shortly, holding in my laugh.

Maybe Daniella was right, I should dress as a Minnie this year, besides all of my old years I would dress as a fucking ugly horrible person, maybe I should try and be cute at this Halloween party.

"I'am getting this one, it's cute!" I smiled grabbing onto Daniella's costume, as she jumped excitedly, making Alexa growl.

"Eat shit then." Alexa sighed, throwing the costume onto a random hanger.

"Sorry Alexa, why don't you wear that one, it matches with your personality anyways." I stated, grabbing the costume out of Daniella's hands and walking to the register.

"I'll wear it, besides all these girl costumes are making me look to sexy!" Melody said too Alexa, she flipped her hair.

"No." Alexa spoke, "You should wear this." She grabbed out a an adult gorilla costume.

"It'll hide your idiotic ness." Alexa rolled her eyes, walking away.

"Oh yeah!" Melody shouted, shoving through other costumes, "Well you should wear this hamburger costume- it shows how fat you are!" She yelled, yanking the costume all over.

✿ ✿ ✿

Hey guys so that was chapter 26 for today, it was long omg the longest chapter I wrote so far!! What did you think? Should I update chapter 27 today? It's going to be Calum's pov of shopping with the boys, especially Luke.

What did you guys think of Daniel and Daniella?

Anyways guys please leave comments and votes, I would really appreciate it, ily xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 58 61
100K 8.9K 61
Mladí ľudia sú nevyspytateľní. A tak isto aj vzťahy medzi nimi. Či už je to nenávisť, láska alebo sa len prosto neznesú. Aj malé detaily, ktoré by os...
9.4K 471 33
,,Vy ste tá slávna dcéra Christiana Hornera?" ,,Nie, ja som tá slávna surfistka." Sebavedomá, arogantná, no predovšetkým talentovaná surfistka menom...
771K 43.8K 50
Najbystrejšia čarodejnica svojho veku a bývalý smrťožrút...Senzácia, akú čarodejnícky svet ešte nevidel! Draco Malfoy a Hermiona Grangerová sa nevide...