Naruto X Hinata : HighSchool

Von HyugaHinataKawaii

Mehr

Fist Day of School

152 1 0
Von HyugaHinataKawaii

           I was fast asleep on my bed when my door swung open and I heard..."HONEY wake up its your first day of school!" I just moaned and stuffed my face in my pillow,"nuuuuu,five more...minutes..." -sigh-,"fine sweety your gonna miss your fist day of ninja class" *oh yeah "ninja school he doesn't even say it right*..."ok..ok I'm up I'm up"
           I got up and walked slowly to my closet.. *yawn* i started throwing clothes everywhere and took my school cloths and put them on.-sigh-"ok do I have everything I need,pencil,extra paper,ok im set.I ate breakfast and kissed my mom and dad goodbye and said bye to my little sister Hanabi.
           I walked out the door and started to walk to the school.-time passes at school now- my legs where shaking with excitement, nourvenmant, and fear.
I walked up the stairs and someone walked past me and pumped onto me and knocked me down "H-HEY" I fell into someone and to the ground  ???:are u ok
Naruto pov:         
I was just standing around eating a snack like I usually do  when Sasuke ran past me and a girl bummed into me and fell "WHOA are u ok!?" I helped her up oh its Hinata I know her "oh Hinata it's u" she looked kinda startled "huh..."she turned red "N-Naruto~Kun!!" "Are u ok Hinata u fell and your a little red u have a fever or something?" She just fell back back.
            Luckily Kiba was behind her I didn't even know "Kiba?when did u get here" Kiba looked strangely at me "I was here the whole time! am I that short!?" I just laughed "NO NO Kiba I just didn't notice u -__-" he was still holding Hinata. "What happned this time?" -sigh- Sasuke bumped into her and knocked her into me then she just....fainted..I guess" Kiba smiled,"OHHH I get it now" he smirked at me then Hinata."what?!" "Oh notin something just popped i my head..." Hinata started to wake up.
             "oh Hinata your up" she opened her eyes "K-Kiba~Kun?" Kiba smiled at Hinata "soooo Hinata what happned!?" "K-Kiba~Kun I know what your doing.he just keped smiling."heheheheh I might tell him...Hinata..." she looked so surprised."K-KIBA~KUN...u..wouldn't...right.."he just smiled"

                                                               Hinata Pov:
                       I don't think Kiba would would he."Hinata what is Kiba talking about?"
"N-nothing,he's hes..just..." the bell rang Naruto looked back  "well I gotta go see ya Hinata see ya Kiba" he ran to the school doors Kiba looked at me "well Hinata u got saved heh,we should be getting to class now " "yeah" we walked to our class

                       I was walking to class but me and Kiba~Kun got lost so there was tree seers left Kiba~Kun sat down so I sat next to him. The teacher walked in he wrote on the board his name "hello class my name is Iruka u can just call me Iruka sensai today we'll Lear how to use Chakra and what kinda ninjusu u can use I can already see we have some Hyugas in here ahh yes, let's go around the class and say our names ok" it was getting close to me " my name is Inuzuka Kiba" I talked so soft I was the first person that Iruka sensai said to say it again "m-my...name..i-is..H-Hyūga..H-Hinata"Iruka Sensai looked at me "Hyūga Hinata was it what part of the branch are u from " I just stood up and said "t-the...main..branch.." I sat back down.we finished saying our names.
                      "SO can anyone tell me what Chakra is?"  A kid named Shino stood up "it's something in our body that helps us use our ninjusu" he looked surprised "good job now to use Chakra u need to use physical and spiritual energy then u make up Chakra let's try now shall we?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

76.8K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...