Kidnapped By France?!?!: A He...

De KageNoYurei

When a girl named Tigress who was looking for her long lost best friend, gets kidnapped by France from Hetali... Mais

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Hetalia?!?!
Chapter 2: Germany
Chapter 3: the Summit
Chapter 4: Jayfeather Reference
Chapter 5: Russia's Confession
Chapter 6: Camping at Wilson
Chapter 7: In the Forest
Chapter 8: the Rescue
Chapter 9: Flying Mint Bunny
Chapter 10: Japan
Chapter 11: Scorpion Reference
Chapter 12: Mama Liger
Chapter 13: Another Way Out
Chapter 14: Aftermath
Chapter 15: POKÉMON!!!!
Chapter 16: Spain
Chapter 17: Rescuing Blossem
Chapter 18: Sleep Self Awareness
Chapter 19: Belarus
Chapter 20: Cubs
Chapter 21: Germany's Memories
Chapter 22: Rodeo
Chapter 23: Interrogation
Chapter 24: G8 Sleep over
Chapter 25: Wedding Preparations
Chapter 26: THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!
BONUS! Theory I came up with: FrancexNative America
Chapter 28: iNSaNiTY (Or Is It?)

Chapter 27: Death

543 17 7
De KageNoYurei

I'm gonna die today. I can feel it since I'm weaker than ever before. I was in the hospital when the Soviets, Blossem and Hungary were in my hospital room.

"Blossem." I said. She took a step closer to me. "I still want ya to dress up as the Grim Reaper at my funeral. Try to live on without me, okay?" She nodded.

"I'll try." She responded. I looked at Belarus.

"Belarus. Take care of Lithuania, alright?" She nodded as well.

"I'll take care of big brother too." I looked at Latvia.

"Latvia. Remember to have fun, okay?" He nodded. I looked at Estonia. "Estonia. Try not to be so serious all the time, alright?" He blinked. I looked at Lithuania. "Lithuania, keep an eye on Belarus, okay?" He nodded.

"I will." He responded. I looked at Hungary.

"Hungary. Keep an eye on Blossem for me." She nodded. I looked at Ukraine. "Ukraine, look out for everyone for me, alright?" She nodded, starting to tear up. "Russia." I said to him finally. "I know it hurts, but I'll be back. In some way, shape or form, I'll be back."

"But I don't want you to go." He told me. I saw tears start to well up in his eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too, but ya gotta let me go. Take care, alright?" He kissed me. I kissed him back and I felt my own life slipping away from my body.

The next thing I knew, I'm in a place that looks like it's made entirely of clouds. I was wearing all white. I saw a man with a beard and in all white as well. He has holes through his hands and feet.

"Jesus?" I asked.

"Yes Tigress." He answered. "I am Jesus."

"Is this what Heaven looks like?"

"Yes. This is your new home."

"But what about Russia? And Blossem, and Hungary and the Baltics and all of them?"

"They will be fine."

"But Russia needs me!! He's got the mind of a kid!!" I randomly felt the urge to poke myself. I held up one hand and tried to poke the middle of my palm. My hand went right through me! I'm a ghost!! Then it hit me. If I tried going back, they wouldn't be able to see me. They wouldn't know I was there.

*****

It's been a month since my funeral. I've been looking down on Russia and Blossem and everyone. When we were younger, Blossem told me the only thing keeping her alive was me. Now she's got Hungary to think about. Prussia tried taking over Russia since I was gone and I couldn't do anything. He failed though. Jesus and I were looking out for Russia at the moment.

He was crying in his room. "Tigritsa, I miss you. I can't take it. I need you here."

"Maybe Russia needs you after all." Jesus said out loud.

"God. If you're listening, please, hear me out." Hungary's voice said. We found Hungary in her room, praying. "Tigris said she'd be back, but Russia's cracking and Viragzik's tried killing herself multiple times already. We need Tigris here." I could hear her start sniffling. "Please. Please, bring her back."

"It seems they all need you there." I nodded. I miss them too. Latvia's been drinking a lot since I died. Estonia hasn't said a word to anybody and Lithuania never left his room. Belarus carried him out sometimes but when she did, he wouldn't move or speak. He'd just sit there, staring down at the floor. She'd have to force food into his mouth to get him to eat. Russia took it the same way, but Ukraine didn't force the food into his mouth. I gave him my iPod before I died and he's been listening to Picture Perfect by Escape the Fate on loop whenever it still had battery. I heard him singing along.

"Paint bleeds, I can't breathe

Need you here with me

Close my eyes I can feel you close

Why did you have to go?

I'd give up my eyes to see you one last time

And I'd give all my fingertips to touch you

And I could paint your picture perfect even if I were blinded

But you'd have to die for me to see how to live." He's been relating to the song since I died.

"Tigress." A booming voice said.

"God?" I asked, looking in the direction the voice was coming from.

"Come." I followed the direction that the voice came from. There was a giant gate. The gate opened. "Enter." I walked through and found God. He looks like Jesus, except God doesn't have holes in his hands and feet or a gash on his side.

"Yes, God?"

"It has come to my attention that there are people on Earth who need you by their sides. Hungary sent a prayer to bring you back. She was a messenger for me once." I nodded. "She and your friends seem to need you very much. I normally do not do this, but I am going to resurrect you." My eyes widened.

"Really?!"

"Yes. And you are going to stay on Earth with them. Until Judgement Day."

"Thank you, God!! This is amazing!!!"

There was a flash and I appeared at Russia's front door. I started to poke myself to see if I'm solid again. My hands didn't go through me!!! I'm back!!! I opened the door.

"I'M BACK IN BLACK, MY PEOPLES!!!" I exclaimed. I heard someone in the living room.

"Hello?" Belarus' voice said.

"I told ya I'd be back!!!" I said happily as I came in. Belarus looked up at me with wide eyes. Lithuania was sitting next to her. She shook Lithuania. He didn't look up. She lifted his head to look at me. His eyes widened.

"Tygrysica?" He asked. "Is that really you?" I walked over to them and put my hand on his shoulder.

"It's really me, dude. I promised I'd be back, now I'm here to stay. Right now, I gotta find the others." I started looking through the house. I found Latvia drinking. I snatched the bottle from his hand.

"Hey!!" He exclaimed.

"When I said 'have fun' this ain't what I meant." He squinted at me and tilted his head a bit.

"Tīģeriene?" I nodded.

"Lay off the alcohol, kay? I'm here to stay, bro." I kissed his forehead and went to find Estonia. He was in his room sitting in front of his computer. "Yo, Estonia!" I read his mind. He thinks he's hearing things. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He looked back at me. "Boo."

"Tiiger?" He asked me.

"I'm back and I'm here to stay, bro. Now, to find Blossem, Hungary, Ukraine and Russia." I went to look for Blossem. I found her in the bathroom. She had a thing of bleach and a lighter. I walked over to her and slapped them outta her hands. She looked at me.

"Tigress?!" She said in shock.

"Didn't I ask ya to try and live without me?" She nodded. "Well, I'm back and I'm here to stay." She hugged me. I hugged her back. I felt tears started to soak through my shirt. I started to rub circles into her back. "There there, it's okay."

"Are you really here to stay? This isn't a figment of my imagination?"

"Yeah, I'm stayin'. God said so. And what was with the bleach and lighter? Were ya tryin' to turn yourself into Jeff the Killer or somethin'?" She chuckled. "Now I just gotta find Hungary and Russia." Her head shot up.

"I know where Hungary is!" She grabbed my wrist and lead me to Hungary. "Hungary!! Hungary, look who's here!!" We busted through the door and Hungary looked up at us. Her eyes widened as she saw me.

"Yup. It's really me." I said. "And I'm here to stay." She looked up at the ceiling.

"THANK YOU, GOD!!!" She exclaimed. I nodded.

"And now, TO FIND RUSSIA!!!" I walked into the hallway.

"I must be hearing things." Russia's voice said from his room. "I thought I heard Tigritsa." I walked into the room. Russia was sitting on the bed with his face in his hands. I sat down next to him. He looked up at me. "Now I'm seeing things too!" I smiled.

"Not quite." I told him. "I told ya I'd be back." He slowly lifted his hand and put his hand on my cheek. He started to tear up. I kissed him. I felt his tears hit my face. "I'm back and I'm stayin'. God said so." Then the door opened.

"Tyhrytsya?" Ukraine's voice asked. I looked at the door and I saw tears in the corners of her eyes. I stood up and hugged her.

"It's really me. I'm back and I'm here to stay." I felt her hug me back and start bawling into my shoulder. I walked into the living room and everyone was there.

"And Now, I have a bone to pick. Blossem, can I borrow your lighter?" She tossed it to me. "Thanks." I walked out the door and went to Germany and Prussia's house. I knocked on the door and Germany answered. They weren't at my funeral, so he didn't know I died. Although Prussia knew I was dead. "I got a bone to pick with Prussia."

"Fine. Come in." He answered as he gestured me inside. I followed and he instructed me to the kitchen where Prussia is. I walked and once he saw me he started choking on a piece of bratwurst. He eventually swallowed it and caught his breath.

"Am I seeing zhings?" He asked me. "Are you a ghost?"

"No, I'm not a ghost. I'M BACK IN BLACK, BITCH!!! And now, I have a promise to keep."

"Vhat?" I held up my katana and the lighter, then smiled evilly. He instantly got scared and started running away screaming. The chase is on. I started chasing him around their house while laughing like a psycho. We kept on with the chase until Prussia hid behind Germany.

"Vhat's going on here?" Germany asked.

"She's trying to murder me!!" Prussia exclaimed.

"I'm keepin' a promise." I responded.

"I zhought zhe promise vas over!!"

"Never assume that. EVER!!"

"Vhat promise?" Germany asked.

"Remember during the Summit, I promised that if Prussia tried to take over Russia I'd violently murder him?"

"Vhen vas zhat Summit?" Prussia asked.

"The Summit I started emanating black aura."

"Vhatever. You cannot kill him!!" Germany exclaimed at me. Then I got an idea.

"Fine then." I knocked out Prussia and put the Nightmare Curse on him. I looked at Germany. "Keep an eye on him over the next few days. He'll eventually stop sleepin'." He'll be tortured like this. They always crack eventually. Then I left and went back to Russia's house. Everyone was happy that I was alive.

---------That night-----------

I was almost asleep, then I heard my door open. I opened my eyes and sat up to see Latvia looking at me, fear in his eyes.

"What's wrong Latvia?" I asked him.

"You're not going to leave again, are you?" He asked me as he walked over to the side of my bed.

"I'm not goin' anywhere." I assured him. He then hugged me like a scared little kid.

"Please, don't leave again!!! You were the best parental figure I ever had!!" I smiled and hugged him back.

"I won't try to leave, Latvia." I felt tears coming from him. "There there, don't cry. Everythin's fine."

"Mister Russia scares me." He admitted randomly. "And he hurts me."

"That's just because he doedn't realize he's hurtin' you." Latvia looked up at me. "He's got the mind of a kid. He thinks of you like a son."

"He does?" I nodded. "I never thought of it like that."

"Nobody ever does." He rested his head on my shoulder. I started swaying slowly and singing a lullaby. By the time I was done with the song, Latvia was asleep in my arms. I carried him to his room, but Russia saw me in the hallway.

"Shhh." I said, then jerked my head down at the little sleeping nation in my arms. He smiled at me, nodded and walked into the bathroom. I went into Latvia's room and set him down on his bed. He looks so adorable!! I pulled the blanket over him, kissed his forehead and walked out, closing the door softly so I don't wake him up. Call it motherly instinct. I smiled, walked back to my room and went back to sleep.

---------at the next Summit----------

Prussia looked like a wreck. He probably hasn't slept in a month. He saw me, then looked terrified. I was walking to a spot, then I bumped into air. Literally. I put my hands out and it felt like something was there.

"Why's this air so hard?" I thought out loud. Then Blossem's head appeared in front of me.

"Please stop gropping me." She told me. I put my hands behind me.

"What're you doin'?"

"I can turn invisible now."

"Oh... Hey, did ya notice Prussia?"

"Yeah, he looks like he hasn't slept in a month."

"The Nightmare Curse has done it's purpose."

"You put the nightmare curse on him?"

"Yup. That's what happens when they don't take my threats seriously." Prussia fell asleep half way through the Summit, then woke up screaming. He looked around and saw all the nations staring at him in confusion, then me with a smile on my face.

"I can't take zhis anymore!!" Prussia exclaimed. He then got up, ran over to me and fell to his knees before me. "Take avay zhis damned curse!!"

"But I thought 'zhe awesome Prussia didn't need any help in removing a silly little curse'." I responded, doing my best Prussia impression.

"I vas wrong, okay?! I vas wrong und I'm sorry for not taking you seriously!!"

"Hmmm.... Which was your last dream? No, wait, don't tell me!!" I read his mind. The dream that was my exact threat to him. I started laughing. "Yeah, that one must've been painful to live through!!!"

"Please!!! Lift zhe God forsaken curse!!!" I looked at the other counties. Japan and Estonia were both recording this. Austria, Switzerland and Hungary were enjoying every moment of this, and so was I.

"Should I?" I asked them. A majority said to lift the curse. "Fine. close your eyes." He closed his eyes. I put my hand on his forehead, closed my eyes and started doing the Nightmare chant backwards. Once I was done with the ritual, I took my hand off his head and opened my eyes.

"Is he okay?" America asked. Prussia fell onto his back, asleep.

"Let him sleep. This'll be the only good night sleep he's had in a month." We left Prussia there and continued on with the Summit. Once it was over, Germany dragged Prussia's sleeping ass outta there. And it was hilarious.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

12.1K 223 56
(Hetalia Fanfic) When we met them...we didn't know that they would change our lives...forever... ...
1.3K 41 11
The allies and axis were have another world meeting…..And Tasmania is taking her brothers place while he is in the war….Tasmania gets a phone call te...
4.2K 197 67
Despite it being well past sunrise, the house was dark. I had woken up with a start, hearing the sound of a car below but now as I lay awake, I was i...