Jungle Boy -Justin Bieber-

Galing kay escapehemmings

"Doctor Ashby did release some new information this morning, confirming that Bieber will be leaving the insti... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Confirmed
Chapter 2: Revealed
Chapter 3: Arrival
Chapter 4: Introducing
Chapter 5: Pronunciation
Chapter 6: Close call
Important!
Chapter 7: Tied back
Chapter 8: Fall dance
Chapter 9: Saviour
Chapter 10: Admiration
Chapter 11: Laughter and kid games
Chapter 13: Trouble
Chapter 14: Anger
Chapter 15: Cold
New fanfic!
Chapter 16: Homesick
Chapter 17: Take care
Chapter 18: The night of the dance and new discoveries
Chapter 19: Invitations
Chapter 20: Mixed emotions
Chapter 21: Isolation
Chapter 22: Mission Interaction
Chapter 23: First snow day disaster
Chapter 24: Cold bodies and warm lips
Chapter 25: Ideas
Important!!! :(
Chapter 26: Birthday surprise
Chapter 27: Getting ready
Chapter 28: Love
Chapter 29: Christmas surprise
Chapter 30: The dark room
Chapter 31: Speechless
NEW FANFIC :) !
Chapter 32: A chat
Chapter 33: Welcome to Hamix island
Chapter 34: Coconut drinks and secret conversations
Chapter 35: Alone together
Chapter 36: The waterfall
Chapter 37: The cabin
Chapter 38: A new beginning
Chapter 39: The harsh truth
Chapter 40: The missing piece
Chapter 41: Sudden memories
Chapter 42: The wedding
Chapter 43: Something she should know
Chapter 44: The truth comes out
Chapter 45: Reunited

Chapter 12: Dislike

5.7K 290 48
Galing kay escapehemmings

Bea Ashby:

"Summer has gone by so fast, ugh." Jamie complains as she holds up a summer dress, inspecting it through the full length mirror. 

Today we are hanging out with Grant and his close friend Brandon. We were meeting up together to carpool to Julia Anderson's birthday party tonight. At first, I was going to make up some sort of excuse to not attend, but Jamie convinced me in the end.

"What time do the boys get here?"

"In about twenty minutes."

"Holy shit, I need to get dressed!" Jamie scrambles to grab her shoes and rushes to the bathroom to change. I chuckle, standing up so I can smoothen out my outfit. I was a little nervous for tonight, mostly because I was nervous about hanging out with Grant again.

He hasn't mentioned the little incident that happened with Justin from when he visited and I hadn't brought it up. Hopefully Justin was cold to him because he just didn't know him. Im sure once he warmed up to him, everything would be fine.

Heading downstairs, I knock on my dad's office door. I wait patiently until it opens enough for only stick his head out. "Yes?"

"We're leaving soon, just wanted to let you know."

He smiles, "Alright you girls have fun. What time do you get back?" 

"About 12...?" I say and dad thinks it over for a second before nodding. "12 forty the latest," He says and I smile. "Thanks dad." 

"You're welcome. See you later," He says before slipping away, closing the door shut. For some reason he asked for no one to go into his office today. He had some serious business with the two other doctors and it was obviously about Justin.

Speaking of Justin, I haven't seen him all day since he's been with his tutor for most of the day.

Sighing, I wait behind the door, trying to see if I could catch a few sentences. I lean to the door and press my ear to the door. I hear was muffled talking. It was no use.

Pulling away, I turn to head back upstairs and I almost shriek when I see Justin staring at me curiously. "Jesus!" I whisper-shout, placing a hand over my heart. "You scared me!" I say in a hushed tone.

He grunts and I sigh. "My dad's in there," I jab a thumb to the door. I almost remind him to knock before entering, but since its Justin I doubt they'd mind if he just walked in. "See you around..." I awkwardly say, attempting to move past him, but he just stands in my way.

The doorbell rings and I hear Jamie yell 'shit!' very loudly from all the way upstairs. 

"They're early!" She yells. 

Attempting to get past Justin, I move to the side, but he moves with me. "I have to go, what is it?" I ask, getting a little frustrated. 

"Bea w-where go?" Justin asks.

"To a party," I reply quickly, trying to look past his shoulder. I can hear Jamie rushing down the stairs. "Answer the door will ya?" I call out to her. 

"Sure!" 

I put my attention back on Justin and frown. "Is there something you need?" I hear the door open and Jamie greets the guys. "Hey, where's Beatrice?" I hear Grant ask and instantly I hear Justin growl, spinning on his heels.

"Woah!" I grab onto his bicep, pulling him back. That's when  I hear the door to my dad's office open. 

"What's going on here?"

Im attempting to pull Justin back, struggling as he fights against my pull. I yelp as I slip and drop to the floor, grabbing onto his leg like a child would do. Why I went to that, I don't know. 

"Justin! Stop!" Dad raises his voice for once, catching Justin's attention. He stops fighting to get me off his leg and stares down at me instead.

 "Beatrice, get off of him," 

Slowly, I release my grip from his leg and stand up. "Justin," Dad's voice booms, "Go into my office. Now," He doesn't have to repeat himself as Justin pushes past us, heading into the office. 

One of the doctors walks over to the door and closes it shut behind him, I look away.

"Tell me what happened."

"He just went mad as soon as he heard Grant's voice! Do you think he really dislikes him?" 

Dad shrugs, "I have to look into it. Please, never do that again. If he's upset, come get me." He explains. He glances back to where my friends were watching in confusion. He nods his head towards them, "Go enjoy the party. I'll see you later." 

He doesn't give me a chance to respond when he turns and opens the door to his office.

For a few quick seconds, I get a glimpse of Justin sitting down, looking down at his lap. He looks up a split millisecond after the door is open, our eyes locking. 

The door closes.

"Bea...?" Grant is the first to speak. I don't turn and just stare at the door, as if I looked hard enough, I could see right through it. 

"Are you coming?" 

"Yeah..." I whisper, still staring at the door. 

I feel Grant place a hand on my shoulder, forcing me to turn around. "You okay?" He asks, looking me straight in the eyes. Nodding, I shrug his hand off my shoulder, muttering a small 'let's go.' 

~

I didn't have much fun at the party. I tried to, but I just wasn't feeling it. Grant tried to talk to me, but he realized that after the events that happened at my house, he saw that I wasn't in the mood.

"Want me to take you home?" He suddenly asked out of nowhere.

This got my attention. "Really?" I asked. "You would do that? I don't want you to leave if you want to stay. I can wait," I responded. But he just smiled and stood up, holding a hand out for me. For a second, I think of Justin and when he tried to help me up from the ground when we went to the park.

Taking his hand, we left the party together early after telling Jamie and Brandon we were leaving. Grant said after he drops me home he would go back so he can drive Jamie and Brandon home.

It's only ten and i've been standing outside my house for the past five minutes, unsure if I should go in or not.

I don't want dad to see me and ask why I came home early. I didn't feel like explaining things I don't know how to explain. Like how I suddenly just latched onto Justin's leg when he got upset. 

Sighing, I walk down my steps and head to the backyard. I sit down on the grass, not carrying if my dress got dirty. Huffing, I lie back down in the grass and close my eyes for a bit. 

That's when I feel like someone was watching me. My eyes flutter open and I shriek when I see Justin standing in front of me, his height hovering over me, watching. "What the hell!" I shout, siting up in the matter of seconds, pushing myself back. "What are you doing out here?" 

He shrugs, walking over to sit next to me on the grass. Sighing, I drop the subject and we sit in silence. 

"Why back?" Justin asks. 

Turning in my seat, I arch an eyebrow at him. "First tell me why you're outside? Does my dad know?" He shrugs again and I huff, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Avocado m-mad at J-justin?" he asks and my features instantly soften.

 At this point, I've gotten use to him calling me Avocado instead of my real name. "No.. Why would you think that?" 

"Seems mad," 

"I'm not." 

Standing up, I flatten out my dress and cross my arms over my chest. "Want to go inside?" I ask. He shakes his head no, laying back in the grass.

"We should head inside," I say, trying again. Justin ignores me and closes his eyes.

Huffing in annoyance, I walk around him, not missing the way he opens an eye to see if I was watching him.

When our eyes meet he closes the eye again. "I saw that!" I say and I see the corner of his lip lift. 

I look away and suddenly I feel Justin grab my hand and pull me back onto the ground. "Hey!"  I protest, but he lifts a finger to his lips, indicating for me to be quiet. He then closes his eyes again.

I stare at him for a bit, but he makes no move to get up or open his eyes again. Sighing, I finally give in and lay back down in the grass, closing my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Tbh I'm not even sure what I was trying to do in this chapter so I'm sorry if it sucked or if it was boring :/ 

I know it seems like we aren't getting anywhere and it's just because I'm trying to figure out where these characters stand and when i can start leading into the 'dramatic' parts so let's just see what happens...

next week i will be super busy. I have a civics project (it's worth 30% of my grade since theres no exam), a chemistry test, tech test, math quiz and chemistry lab so i may not be able to update.

-Diana

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.1K 188 37
Justin Bieber imagines, shorts stories and blurbs! I appreciate the votes, adds and comments! P.S i accept requests :) PINTREST WHERE IMAGINES COME...
284K 3.2K 82
@justinbieber liked your picture @justinbieber started following you Hello guys! I saw a lot of people were doing this kind of story so I though I...
28.4K 657 31
An Original Justin Bieber x Reader. Y/N has been dreaming of meeting her dream guy her whole life. Well, that guy may just be Justin Bieber himself...
22.9K 659 43
"you put up a wall and that you're broken, but a broken girl needs someone to put her together and I believe Justin is that someone for you" "She's...