Dreams, and Promises (A KakaN...

By KoleoJey

Naruto has come back from training with Jiraiya-Sensei, for 2 and a half years when he notices things are dif... More

Disclaimer before we get started...
I'm BACK!! Chapter 1
Breakfast... Chapter 2
I Love You!! Chapter 3
Loving The Hatake.... Chapter 4
Mission: Rescue Kushina Uzumaki... Chapter 5
All Of Me... Chapter 6
Are We Offical?..... Chapter 7
Minato Uzumaki has returned home... Chapter 8
I Promise To Love You Endlessly..Chapter 9
You're Not Sorry... Chapter 10
Back To December... Chapter 11
Teasing, Love, and More Teasing... Chapter 12
I'm sorry, I just can't Niisan..... Chapter 13
Sasuke: No Matter What? Itachi: No Matter, What... Chapter 14
Sas-uke I-I'm go-ing t... Chapter 15
Sore, Extremely, Sore... Chapter 16
Sacrifices...... Part 17
Oh Shit..... Chapter 18
What Have I Done? Chapter 20...
This Wasn't How It's Supposed To Be.. Chapter 21
Regret... Chapter 22
Goodbye...Chapter 23
Author's note...
What's Going On?... Chapter 24
New Cover!
Congratulations You Are..... Chapter 25
Another Note..
Chapter 26... 9 months later.
Where have you been???...
Another Note... -_- I'm sorry..
I'm sorry..
Chapter 28.... The News
Chapter 29... What are you doing here?
Chapter 30.... Who am I?...
Chapter 31.... Ichati, Welcome to the Akatsuki.
Chapter 32.... If You Love Me Let Me Go.
Chapter 33... Epilogue for A Shift In The Sea Tides.
A quick update, and run through..
Epilouge: Hinata and Kiba ❤❤
Some Exciting News + Why I haven't updated in forever... :|

The Last Time, I ever got to see him.. Chapter 27

1.6K 45 52
By KoleoJey

WARNING: MASSIVE FEELS THIS PART AND THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS SO GRAB SO TISSUES.

"Daddy? Where are you going?" Mimi and Sasaki asked with their cute little voices, they were now a year old, and Kakashi still hadn't come back, Itachi worried about Naruto, knowing that the blonde must be still through alot of pain.

Itachi knelt down next to his two little girls, "I'm going on a mission, but I promise, I'll be back soon." the girls put a pout on their faces before hugging their father goodbye, for the last time.

Sasuke walked into the room with two little boys in each arm, Shizo and Mino Uchiha, they were only five months old.

"Do you really have to leave, Niisan?" Sasuke whined.

"I'm sorry, but I really have to go." Itachi said kissing Sasuke before planting a kiss on his sons' foreheads. "I'll be back, I promise."

"What is your mission?" Sasuke asked.

"Oh, it's not really that big of a mission, I have to go with Shino and Kiba and try to track down this group of criminals."

"What group?"

Itachi shrugged, "Some group called the Akatsuki. I have to go, I love you guys!" he said tapping Sasuke's forehead for the last time, and walking out of the house

(Time skip (1 month.) brought to you by I'm to lazy)

"Daddy?" Mimi asked pulling on Sasuke's pant leg.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"When is Daddy, going to be home? I miss him."

"I know, I miss him too, Mimi."

"Don't worry, Mimi-chan, Daddy will be back, because he's super strong!" Sasaki said playing with Shizo.

"See, Mimi? Even Sasaki said he'll be fine, it'll be okay." Sasuke said brushing out some of her out of her eyes.

"Your right daddy, I just miss him." Mimi said hugging Sasuke's leg.

(Time skip (1 week.)

Naruto

"Hokage? No, I couldn't possibly take that job from you, Tsunade." Naruto said, he was in the hokage's office and Tsunade had just handed the title of Hokage over to him.

"Too late, Naruto. I've already decided, my choice is final." Tsunade said crossing her arms.

Naruto felt a hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry, Naruto. I'll be your secretary." Shikamaru winked, (no no no no.... There will not be any NaruShika fluff... I know you were thinking it... Moving on..)

Boom boom boom

Everyone turned around and saw a very bloody Kiba carrying, Shino on his back and a limp Itachi in his arms, everyone gasped at the sight and just before Kiba fell over from exhaustion Shikamaru caught him and Itachi.

"Kiba? What happened?" Shikamaru asked frantically, as Tsunade rushed over trying to help.

"We...w...we....w....w...e.." Shikamaru shook Kiba, "Kiba Stay with me! Listen to my voice!"

"We...we...we...we..were..attacked...by...th...Akats...Itach..didn't...make...it...he...saved...us..."

Tsunade checked Itachi's pulse, and began to weep as Shizune checked Shino. Tsunade looked hopeful at Shizune but all she got was Shizune looking down at the ground, she could barely hear it but Shizune mumbled, "He's dead." Tsunade shook her head, looking at Kiba. She has just lost two of the best ninjas in the village, Itachi and Shino's sacrifice wouldn't be in vain. She picked Kiba up and began to move him to the hospital.

(time lapse)

Naruto

"Niisan!!!" Aya yelled as Naruto walked into the room, "hey, Aya." she had just turned two years old and she was the cutest thing Naruto had ever saw. (oh gawd not more incest.. *winks*)

Aya jumped into her older brothers arms, and hugged him, "Whats wrong, Niisan?"

"Uncle..Itachi...and Shino...." Naruto said crying into Aya's blonde hair. She was only two but she understood, Itachi and Shino had been so nice to her and the rest of the family.

"Uncle Itachi and Shino, are like mommy?"

Naruto nodded his head.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😐😢😢😢😶😱 Prepare for sadness the next couple of chapters..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.5K 43
Nobody knows what's going on in Kakashi's mind, not even him. He's been for some time in the Anbu now, but he still feels as lost as he was when he f...
4.8K 220 31
Itachi has always put Sasuke before everyone even the man he desperately loved. Kakashi always wondered why itachi killed his clan, why Itachi left w...
185K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
467K 13.4K 44
I'm (Y/n) (L/n), although my last name is not known to many people. I used to have a happy and chill childhood in a small hidden village from the Lan...