My Boss. My Lover (Harry Styl...

By StylesImagines444

Emily Howard is a shy, but, determined 21 year old women hoping to start big in the world of business. Just f... More

One - Day One.
Two - First Day.
Three - Mr Styles.
Four - Extravagant.
Five - Emily's Past.
Six - Harry.
Seven - Cold.
Eight - Replacement.
Nine - Caring Man Whore.
Ten - Howard's.
Eleven - Harry's New Women.
Twelve - A Night In Harry's Arms.
Thirteen - Back To Work.
Fourteen - "Move In With Me."
Fifteen - Roommates.
Sixteen - The Mother.
Seventeen - Seven For A Secret Never Been Told.
Eighteen - Project One: Mia.
Nineteen - Project Two: Leon.
Twenty - Final Project. Project: Parents.
Twenty - One - Normality To An Extent.
Twenty - Two - Harry's Family.
Twenty - Three - Hemmings Or Hood?
Twenty - Four - Howard? Not!
Twenty - Five - Believe It Or Not.
Twenty - Six - Telling People Part One.
Twenty - Seven - Telling People Part Two.
Twenty - Eight - The Day I'll Never Forget.
Twenty - Nine - Australia.
Thirty - Travis Wood.
Thirty - One - First Pregnancy Scan.
Thirty - Two - Telling Mum And Dad + New Arrival!
Thirty - Three - Meetings.
Thirty - Four - The Warehouse.
Thirty - Five - Intimacy.
Thirty - Six - The Proposal Part One.
Thirty - Seven - The Proposal Part Two.
Thirty - Eight - Family & Friends.
Thirty - Nine - Engagements, Hen Parties, Baby Showers & Nursery's.
Forty - Planning A Styles Wedding.
Forty - One - Blood, Love & War!
Forty - Two - Baby Shower!
Forty - Three - Late.
Forty - Five - Going Home.
Forty - Six - Kidnapped!
Forty - Seven - Broken.
Forty - Eight - Learning To Live Without Harry.
Forty - Nine - Harry Edward Styles.
Fifty - Getting Back To Normal.
Fifty - One - Blackmail.
Fifty - Two - Just Like The Old Days!
Fifty - Three - Last Night As Boyfriend & Girlfriend.
Fifty - Four - Wedding Day Part One - Emily's P.O.V.
Fifty - Five - Wedding Day Part Two - Harry's P.O.V.
Fifty - Six - Consumating Our Marriage.
Fifty - Seven - Honeymoon Bliss.
Fifty - Eight - Remember Me Now?
Fifty - Nine - He's Becoming Like Family.
Sixty - Close Call!
Sixty - One - Family Day.
Sixty - Two - Happy Birthday Jack & Rachel Part One.
Sixty - Three - Happy Birthday Jack & Rachel Part Two.
Sixty - Four - Epilogue - Ten Years Later!

Forty - Four - First Day With The Twins.

6.4K 128 14
By StylesImagines444

Emily.

After I gave birth last night, the twins were taken for tests and observation. We were not allowed to see them at all. Harry had been following the nurses around to make sure that they were okay.

Anne, Robin and my parents came to see me late last night, but, are coming back later on today to see me and the twins. Luke and Calum have been told, along with the other boys. Gemma squealed with delight when Anne told her that her Niece and Nephew have been born.

I am so excited to see the twins and to hold them and feed them. Since they were born, they were fed through tubes. It's going to great to be able to breastfeed them for the first time.

The door opened and Harry stepped in with a huge smile on his face. I frowned, but, then, he opened the door wider and two nurses wheeled in the twins. I gasped and sat up in the bed, my eyes trained onto the twins. One of the nurses turned to me and smiled.

"They are perfectly healthy. The doctor said that you know how to breastfeed?" The nurse asked and I nodded. She nodded and her and the other nurse left the room. I stood up and walked over to the cots, seeing my babies properly for the first time.

Jack had dark brown hair and blue eyes. He had inherited the Styles nose and facial features, but, the Wood hands and feet. Rachel, however, had a lighter brown hair and green eyes. She had inherited the same features as Jack had from our two families.

I turned to Harry with a smile on my face and beckoned him forward. He came over to us and I smiled and kissed his lips. He smiled as he stared down at our children. Jack started to wail, so, I reached my arms in and picked him up, immediately stopping his crying.

Harry reached in and picked up Rachel, smiling down at his Daughter.

I smiled and walked over to the bed and undone my gown. Jack immediately attached himself onto my nipple and started to feed. It felt really weird, like a thumb and forefinger was pulling on your nipple.

I turned and saw that Harry was sitting on the mini sofa across from me with Rachel in his arms.

"Babe? When I'm finished feeding Jack, you take him while I feed Rachel?" I lowly asked and he nodded with a smile on his face. I looked down at Jack and saw that he was slowly falling asleep while feeding.

I smiled and gestured Harry over when Jack had finished drinking and had fallen asleep. He carefully took Jack and handed me Rachel. She looked up at me with curiosity in her eyes, much like her Brother did last night. I smiled and moved her closer to my breast where she immediately latched on and started to feed.

I smiled and stroked my finger down her cheek and looked over to see Harry wrapping the blue blanket that Anne had knitted around Jack. My Mum and Anne had a knitting session at some club and Anne knitted Jack a blue blanket and my Mum had knitted Rachel a pink one.

I could feel Rachel slipping from my breast as she feel asleep.

I smiled and wrapped the pink blanket around her. I can't believe that these two precious human beings are ours. Mine and Harry'. A symbol of our love.

Harry had fallen asleep with Jack in his arms, so, I had taken Jack and had Rachel and Jack in each arm. They were both asleep like their Father. A quiet knock sounded on the door before it opened. Luke and Calum both entered. Luke had a hand full of balloons and Calum had a wrapped box in his hand.

I smiled when he tied the balloons to the end of the bed. Calum set the box down on the table, that was when Harry woke up, the twins following suit. Luke awed and cooed when he saw the twins in my arms. I moved my arm and Luke took Rachel and Calum took Jack, my arms now dead. Harry smiled and walked over to me and kissed my head.

"I'm just going to run home and get the car seats and a few other things. Do you want something to eat brought back?" Harry asked and I nodded eagerly.

"A cheeseburger and a water, please." I say, already picturing eating the burger. He nods with a chuckle and kisses me on the lips before turning to Calum and Luke.

"See you, fellas." He smiles and leaves the room. They wave before turning their attentions back to the babies. I decided to pump some milk, so, that Harry could feed them for the first time when he came back. I stood up, grabbed the breast pump and two bottles, then, made my way to the bathroom.

Harry.

When I returned with the car seats, a duffle bag full of other essentials and Emily' food, Luke and Calum were saying goodbye. They placed Rachel and Jack into their cots and kissed Emily' head. I gave them a smile as they left the room. I made my way over to Emily and handed her the brown Burger King bag and her drink while laying down the duffle bag. I, then, made my way over to the twins.

Rachel was fast asleep and Jack was wide awake, wiggling around. I smiled and reached in to pick him up. He babbled in content as I made my way over to the mini sofa. Emily smiled and handed me a blue bottle. I smiled and took it from her before starting to feed my Son.

I had also fed Rachel when she woke up and now, they were sat in their cots, looking around in curiosity. The door to our hospital room opened and my Mum, Robin and Gemma stepped in. I smiled and beckoned them closer. They went over to the cots and squealed in delight when they saw the twins. Emily was fast asleep.

"They're beautiful, Harry. I'm so proud of you." My Mum says and I nod with a smile as Gemma picks up Jack. My Mum takes Rachel and I smile.

Here, guys! I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter! Thank you all for reading!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Needy By ally

Fanfiction

36.9K 589 3
***THIS IS A SHORT STORY*** Harry Styles is a 32-year-old single father who only wants the best for his little girl. He hates that he couldn't be the...
197K 4.3K 21
Harry: A successful multimillionaire CEO has a manner of perpetually being in control and on time. Despite his CEO reputation and demeanour, there ar...
262K 6.6K 71
At sixteen years old Aurora Wilson spent a few hours in her mother's cafe, with a trapped Harry Styles, his fans almost busting down the door to get...
147K 3.6K 86
Alexis goes in for an interview to be an assistant to Harry Styles the CEO of a very popular business making medical supplies and gets something she...