All I need is you-Boyxboy- bo...

By TheXking

Leo has everything he possibly needs in life. His mom was always so childish and free spirited, His brother W... More

Chapter 1-All I need is you
chapter 2-I hate puberty
Chapter 3-New problems and a new enemy
Chapter 4- Oblivious
Chapter 5-Forgiveness
Chapter 6- Shit hits the fan
Chapter 7- A turn for the worse
Chapter 8- A dark path
Chapter 9- A road with twist and turns
Chapter 10- The Getaway
Chapter 11- The Reunion

chapter 12- A happy ending (for now)

201 9 0
By TheXking

So This Chapter might suck a little, but I hope you guys still like it.

Blake’s POV

I could feel it the surge of power, between me and Kay, I yanked on the chain, ignoring the pain of the tight cuffs. I kept pulling and pulling, until I felt the chain strain; with one final pull, the chain broke. I snuck to the other side of the room, by the door and waited. As I planned, that Sara girl came in.

“Blake are you aright” She came in, panic washed over her face as she realized I wasn’t there.

She turned around to find me in front of her; I put my hands around her head and gave it a quick twist, snapping her neck. She fell to the ground and I continued moving. Good thing I was a half-blood, because of that, I kind of sniffed out the silver in my guns real fast. For some strange reason, I felt a danger getting closer to me and I felt fear wrap itself around my whole body. I forced myself to move until I reached a small room. It was dark, but what got to me was the overwhelming smell of blood. I saw my guns on the table and grabbed them quickly; then I turned around to point my gun at the filthy vampire.

“I highly doubt silver will work on me.” He smiled at me.

He was right, but I didn’t let show on my face, I kept my angry scowl.

“There is supposed to be a truce between Vampires and werewolves.” I growled

“Oh, Blake, I’ve been watching you for years, you are not even close to a Werewolf, you’re the poisoned holy grail, that should not be drank out of” The vampire sneered

I growled, but the vampire seem unfazed, he simply kept walking

“You are the Holy Grail, vampires have been waiting for; first you made us immortal, now you will help us walk in the path in light.” He said every word as he stepped closer.

I took a deep breath to calm my senses, and then I pulled the trigger. The vampire moved out of the way, but I knew he would, I pointed my gun in the direction he was going to be, and shot him right in the shoulder. The vampire hissed, but ceased his movement.

“Fine child, you think you can beat me” The vampire asked, a predatory grin coming across his face.

I felt like battery acid was poured down my spine, the pain on neck was too strong; I looked up at the vampire who was now two of them.

“You didn’t think I’d come alone did you” he chuckled. When I tried to lift up my gun, the vampire kicked it away. “Don’t try it, once you are turned, the vampires of my clan will drink dry and walk in the light of day” He eyes were bloodshot red and his smile was all fangs.

I been the perfect soldier for so long, I’ve been a good son to a fake father. I’ve been tortured almost every day of every year before Leo was found by that man. The pain was unbearable as that man trailed that hand across my skin. I learned that was not his real hand, it was silver; he forced a witch to turn his hand into silver. I’ve been lied to all my life, I’ve been hated for what I was and beat like a dog every day because of my mistakes.

“I hate you” I told the vampire. “You think you are better than a human, wrong, you are just like them, and you just want to use me and my brother.”

The vampire chuckled and walked over to me, he licked his fangs across his tongue, so his tongue was bleeding now. “You think you can call him brother now, you were just cursing his name in spite, you hated him for you not having his power, and you wished you were complete with the power of the sun.”

I wanted to deny it, but the vampire was reading my heart, he explained the truth and deep inside my heart, I knew I hated Leo he was becoming something so powerful, and yet I was still the same, I had no werewolf power to transform, I was only something like a super human.  Still that was not enough to beat the vampire.

He rapped one of his hands around my waist and pulled me closer, and then he used his other hand to tilt my head upward. I felt his tongue press against the wound on my neck. When the vampire let go of me,

“Such sweet blood” He smirked

He let me go, as he backed away, the other vampire dropped to the ground, I watched as a boy was behind him; hold the vampire’s grey heart in his hand. His face was emotionless, but I could feel the anger from a distance. He was the beta to Leo’s boyfriend. I saw him a lot in my dreams. He growled low at the Vampire, and the vampire hissed. That was enough for boy; he tore the front of his shirt off, as fur sprouted out of his olive colored skin, his nails grew in turned into large shaped claws. Wolf ears sprouted out the top of his head and a tail whipped out from behind him. It was a Beta’s half transformation; I only saw two before I killed them. But they were never this beautiful. His fur was a so white; it looked like clouds were draped over his skin. The boy growled and got into fighting stance. The vampire would have been strong enough to fight, if not for that bullet in his shoulder. By the look on his face he knew that.

He hissed again, and looked at me. “You will have to come to us sooner or later”

With that he jumped out the window and left, his presence disappeared soon after. The boy-wolf looked at me and then turned back human, he got close and I growled at him.

“Wow, you do you look a lot like Leo” he chuckled

Then he came over and scooped me out in his arms. I didn’t trust him, so of course I scrambled for my gun; he quickly grabbed both of my hand with one big one and turned my face to him with his other hand.

“Calm down, I know you’re an omega too, so that means you can smell that I’m pack”

I calmed down and turned on my wolf senses on. The placed smelled like blood, the smell from my gun stung my nose, but the most intense smell was all over me. I used to smell like me before, but now I smell different, it was the vampire blood, it was infecting me. Before I knew it, I was surrounded in darkness.

I fainted

*

*

*

*

*

*

When I woke up, the room was dark and I was completely alone. I was in a soft big bed and there were no windows and there was only one door, so that kills all chances of escaping. I was alone in a room.

‘Leo’ I called for him in my head

He didn’t answer back, I wasn’t shocked by this, in my heart  I knew he probably hated me and that all wolves and other creatures of the night hated me. I knew this and yet, it still hurt. I was a part of both worlds and yet I’m hated by both. I hated this feeling, so I did the best thing, turned my back on them and became a brutal killer that I was. I hopped out of the bed and walked towards the door, I was stopped by a strong yank on my arm, I turned to see a Chain around my wrist. I growled and looked around the room; it was a camera hanging on the wall. I climbed back in the bed and cried silently to myself.

*

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up to the sound of light snoring; I turned to see Leo sleeping right beside me, his hair was displaced and there was drool coming down his lip. He woke up minutes later.

“Hey” he said

“Where were you?” I asked him harshly

“Did my little brother miss me” He teased me, poking my cheek

I growled and knocked his hands away. “This pack is not that nice” I said shaking this chain in front of him.

Leo smiled and shook a similar chain in front of me. “You have vampire blood in your system, and they wouldn’t let me come see you because they thought you would pose a threat” he explained

“Am I a threat” I asked

He smiled and showed me a big steak knife.

“You’re not gonna be in a minute” Leo smiled

“Why are you here anyways, isn’t this like some kinda holding cell” I asked him

“I um… I attacked the Alpha” he gave me a sheepish smile

“Oh, Kay?” I questioned knowing the answer already.

“Yea, he said test needed to be done on you” he explained

“Why”

“Well, because of the vampire blood, the human half in your system could be at risk, but if the werewolf blood can terminate it, there won’t be a problem

The door soon open and Kay and The boy walked in. He smiled at me and then quickly turned back to a stern expression.

Bryan came to my side of the bed and Kay to Leo, they unlocked the chains and we both got out of the bed.

“What’s with the look Bryan, you look so serious” Leo laughed at the boy beside me

“Shut up, I’m Head Beta, second in command—”

“Kay’s Bitch-boy”

“—Kay’s Bitch-boy, wait what!?” Bryan glared at Leo, who just laughed his head off; Leo smirked, but hid his laughter.

I just wanted to go, I didn’t belong here, I didn’t have the right to be happy, and I killed off a good number of their kind. Kay opened the door and before I got through, Leo and I were engulfed in a hug.

“Hi Wyatt” Leo muttered

I on the other hand squirmed to he let me go, he only smiled at me.

“I wished that I could always see your face, I cried for weeks when your father told us you were dead, I’m happy to see you, Blake” he had tears going down his eyes and I felt tears going down my face too

“I don’t belong here.” I whispered, and then I was hit quite rudely by someone

“No, I don’t belong here, I am a pure human and you know what, I still love this guy” A woman who looks a lot like Kay and a man who was very nervous sad to.

Leo smiled at me and then gave the woman a toothy grin. “You have a lot of learning to do.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Leo POV

I watched as Black smile and talk to Kay’s mom. I smiled a little at that; she was human so he would be comfortable with her. I felt Kay intertwine his hands with mine and I looked at him.

“I missed you” He whispered to me

I smiled and walked passed him, pulling him towards my room. Wants we were there, I unlaced our hands and wrapped both of mine around his neck. He caught on quickly and grabbed my waist and leaned his head down, connected his head down with mine. I moaned at the tingling feeling that went to my body and down to my hardening member, He moved his hands down to Bum and cupped both cheeks, the he got more cocky and moved his hands in my pants to touch the bare skin of my bum.

“So does this mean I’ve gained enough points” He asked me as he presses his forehead against mine so we could take a breather.

“We could have sweet, sweet ‘miss you’ sex or, I could wait until you gained enough points” I smiled at him

He looked at me with wide eyes, then ripped his shirt down the middle, I hurried and took my shirt off, so he couldn’t do mine, the same way. He was back on me, he licked the curve of my ear, and I moaned and arched into him. He trailed down, leaving wet kisses down my jaw line, until he was back on my lips.

“Leo?” he called me between kisses

“Mmmm” I asked

“Are you sure?” he was so cute, it was impossible to say no.

I pushed him off of me and then pushed him on his back. He propped up on his forearms to stare at me, as I unbuckle his pants. I don’t really remember ever doing this before, so I was going on instinct. There was a large bulge in the middle of his underwear and I didn’t waist know time; giving soft kisses to his cock through his underwear. He back arched and he let out a loud moan. I pulled down his briefs and out sprung his massive member. I look back at him and he stared at me with blown out pupils, dilated with lust.

“What do you want me to do Alpha Kay” I asked seductively

I could tell his wolf was in control, by the way his eyes glowed a bright ember color. He didn’t respond though, he grabbed the back of my head and pushed me down till my swollen lips were touching the head of his cock.

“Suck” he said using the Alpha tone

I opening my mouth and he snapped his hips upwards, I choked a little, but that turned me own even more, I sucked his massive cock and he moaned as he entangled his hand in my hair. When he pulled I moaned and I heard the most animalistic moan ever. Then I was pulled off him and he brought me back on his chest, so no I was laying on him.

“Take off your pant now, before I rip them off” Kay growled

God, I hate being told what to do, but with him, I needed it like a drug. I was so a submissive. I hurried and unbuckled my pants, but it was too late, Kay’s claws ripped through the air and my pants were shredded. Now the only thing that covered my legs was my boxer and I hurried and took them off. I looked back at Kay and he was leering straight at my cock. He bent down and gave the head an experimental and I cried out and felt my toes curl. This time I felt he whole mouth engulf my cock and then he swallowed.

“Mmmm” I moaned again

He pulled off and stared at me, he hand still pumping my wet cock. “You like that baby”

I moaned at the nickname and looked at him to nod my head

“Good, I wanna be inside you, you want me to be inside you” he smiled; it was more of a demand than a question.

I whimpered as he released my aching member and then he lifted me up towards him and he put two of his fingers up to my wet parted mouth.

“Suck” he smirked

I found myself complying with his command and I suck on his fingers until they were wet and slick with my saliva. He put back down on my back and got between my legs, I felt him move his fingers, up and down my crack, until he started to prod against, my quivering hole. I winced in pain as he pushed past the tight muscle ring, the pain quickly turned to pleasure and he wiggled his finger around. He pumped his finger in and out, and then he pulled out and adds another finger. I cried out from the burning sensation, but Kay was quick and put his mouth back on my cock. I moaned as he did not stop sucking. I began to scissor my hole and I whine when he pulled out his fingers and pulled of my cock.

“You ready for me baby” he said. Again, more a demand then a question

“Please” I begged him, I wanted to cum, it was becoming unbearable

“Not yet” he simply said

I felt the soft, warm head of his cock, pushing against my hole. I let out a loud moan as he pushed in, he prepared me so well, and I didn’t feel any pain. He pushed in too slow.

“All the way please” I begged him

That seem to unlock the beast in him, because he rammed his cock, balls deep, inside me. I sucked in a huge amount of air and looked at Kay, he was staring at me with such intent and I moaned again just from that.

“You like that don’t you baby?” he asked

I nodded

“No, I wanna here you speak” he said, his voice low with seduction

“Y-yes” I breathed out

He pulled his cock all the way out, until only his head was in, then he rammed back inside and I cried out in pure ecstasy, everything going white for one moment.

“You’re so warm and tight; your insides are twitching around me” He knew what his dirty words were doing to me and he reveled in it.

He started to pound in and out of me, going at an inhuman pace. I was a withering mess and I could not stop my moans. He body started to go a little fast and half of my body was off my body was off the bed. He put one of his hands on my cock and begins to pump me and time with every thrust.

“Kay!!” I cried out his name as I cum in ribbons over my stomach, face and chest

Kay stilled and I felt his warm cum flowing inside of me, I felt myself coming back together from my orgasm. He pulled me close and kissed my parted lip and then he got off the bed.  He went into the bathroom and came out with a rag, he washed the sweat and cum of our bodies and then he snuggled back up in the bed with me.

“I missed you” He said

I smiled and chuckled a little. “Yea I got that effect on people.”

He frowns and trailed his hands over the scars on my body, from that old guy.

“What did they do to you?” he saddens

“Nothing I want to remember” I deadpanned

He got the hint and kissed me again, a soft simple kiss.

I missed him, so much, that I did not want to leave his side. But I could feel it, the darkness that was soon to come, it was getting closer and it wanted me and Blake.

So the story is all good for now, lol, remember to vote and comment, because I personally think this chapter sucked. And remember

*Throws cookies at everyone*

Vote and Kay will one day come for your cookies

*wiggles eyebrows*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4M 379K 41
Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homeschooled for years. With his supportive, ol...
3.2K 162 20
After losing his family to murder, Leo didn't think his life could get better. Living in a world where everyone was either an alpha, omega, or beta...
653K 21.5K 105
BOOK 2 L E O Two years have passed for Leo and his siblings and yet his heart breaking secrets remain hidden, lost in the same shadows in which they...
114K 3.7K 13
It was a quiet evening in Leo's bedroom as he was watching a Netflix series when he heard knocking on his window, it opened up and revealed Oliver, t...