Beeyotch's Published Books

By beeyotchadmins

Published Books of Beyotch / Eydee / Ariesa Jane Domingo More

NOTE:
Pop Fiction: For Hire: A Damn Good Kisser
Pop Fiction: Mission Impossible: Seducing Drake Palma
Pop Fiction: Dating Alys Perez
Pop Fiction: A Latte Like Love
Pop Fiction: Good Girl Gone Bad
Self-published: Hindi Ko Inakala
Self-published: Drake Palma
Self-published: Just The Benefits Bundle: Parker Yapchengco
Self-published: Just The Benefits Bundle: Shiloah Suarez
Pop Fiction: How To Break-up With The Bad Boy?
Self-published: When It All Ends
Self-published: JTS Bundle (April 2017)

Self-published: That Uptight Man

1.6K 9 1
By beeyotchadmins

That Uptight Man
by: Beeyotch
Ariesa Jane Domingo

That Uptight Man contains:
- Additional chapter of Dane's POV

Price: P400.00

Synopsis: "They say that pain is necessary to feel the love... And if that is the case, then my love for him must be so real."

The moment Erika laid her eyes on Dane, alam na niya na siya ang lalaking gusto niyang makasama habambuhay. She always gets what she wants. He's everything she ever wanted in her life and he's perfect for her. Naniniwala siya na para sila sa isa't-isa. So she befriended his friends; she followed him around. She did everything to get close to him.

But Dane's a hard shell to crack. Kahit ano'ng gawin ni Erika, hindi siya makapasok sa puso ni Dane. Kahit ilang beses siyang sabihan na 'wag na si Dane, hindi niya ginagawa. Dahil kapag mas lalo siyang itinutulak papalayo, mas lalo niyang gustong lumapit. But when she finally gets close enough to see the real him, will she stay? Or will she give up on him? Kahit ang sakit-sakit na?  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 847 54
MHEL CHAZEINTH DIZON an 27 years old and turning 28 on Wednesday in april 25 Mhel is just visited in Philippines to see how was going their company...
692K 3.9K 30
Completed Paano natagpuan ni Olivia ang sarili sa ibang kama,gayong may naghihintay siyang asawa sa kanilang bahay?
31K 1.7K 76
In her past life, Samantha died at the hands of the person she trusted the most. Though he didn't kill her directly, he was the reason for her early...
205K 4.8K 54
(UNDER EDITING) ZAIRA REYMIER she can't buy anything even her tuition fee's, hindi siya makabayad dahil sa mahirap lang sila, To solve her problem, h...