Beeyotch's Published Books

By beeyotchadmins

Published Books of Beyotch / Eydee / Ariesa Jane Domingo More

NOTE:
Pop Fiction: Mission Impossible: Seducing Drake Palma
Pop Fiction: Dating Alys Perez
Pop Fiction: A Latte Like Love
Pop Fiction: Good Girl Gone Bad
Self-published: Hindi Ko Inakala
Self-published: Drake Palma
Self-published: That Uptight Man
Self-published: Just The Benefits Bundle: Parker Yapchengco
Self-published: Just The Benefits Bundle: Shiloah Suarez
Pop Fiction: How To Break-up With The Bad Boy?
Self-published: When It All Ends
Self-published: JTS Bundle (April 2017)

Pop Fiction: For Hire: A Damn Good Kisser

5.2K 29 4
By beeyotchadmins

For Hire A Damn Good Kisser
by: Beeyotch
Ariesa Jane Domingo

Price: P195.00

Synopsis: After being dumped by her boyfriend because she's too much of a prude, straight-A student Dana Ferrer enlists the kissing tutorial services of the Good Kissers Inc., made up of three campus heartthrobs. She chooses notorious Campus King, Andy Guzman, to tutor her, thinking she can ace their lessons and have her ex crawling back to her in no time. She soon realizes she's not immune to Andy's irresistible advances. Nor is Andy oblivious to Dana's charm, which reminds him of someone from his past. Will Dana and Andy break the rules and fall in love with each other? Or will Dana opt to play safe and choose someone else? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 817 54
MHEL CHAZEINTH DIZON an 27 years old and turning 28 on Wednesday in april 25 Mhel is just visited in Philippines to see how was going their company...
344 88 27
Marami ang nagsasabi na kapag lumagpas ng limang taon ang relasyon ay swerte nyo ng dalawa, pero may darating at darating na pagsubok pagsumapit ang...
53K 93 1
Hi, are you hosting a debut party and need some help about something you have to say? Here's the sample script you need! Check it out and don't forge...
84.3K 2.1K 41
I really don't have a choice! My life is a mess. I can't do anything to change my life. I'm stuck being a drug pusher. I have to be careful because...