Blood Lust | K.Th./V

TaeSyubDKook द्वारा

When Rei got the scholarship to continue her studies for medical school, she never expected to be bonded for... अधिक

Note
I - 0
I - 1
I - 2
I - 3
I - 4
I - 5
I - 6
I - 7
I - 8
I - 9
I - 10
I - 11
I - 13
I - 14
I - 15
I - 16
I - 17
I - 18
I - 19
I - 20
I - 21
I - 22
I - 23
I - 24
I - 25
I - 26
I - 27
I - 28
I've been tagged!
I - 29
I - 30
I - 31
II - 0
II - 1
II - 2
II - 3
II - 4
II - 5
II - 6
II - 7
II - 8
II - 9
II - 10

I - 12

9K 337 129
TaeSyubDKook द्वारा

Even though I tried to convince Taehyung to let me stay in my own house, it was in vain because I knew that if he said so, then it was final. On the bright side, I would spend more time with the gang and wrap my head around their traditions and all that but on the downside, I would be around a horny Taeyhung 24/7 and I'm positive that he would want us to share a bed.

The same night Baekhyun warned us, Taehyung ran upstairs to my bedroom to pack my stuff. I was shocked to see him come down with 2 suitcases and a couple of bags over his shoulder.

"Do you think I'm moving there permanently?" I asked him in a sarcastic tone.

"We'll see about that. Now come on, we have to get out of here." He smiled, making his way to the front door, me following behind.

We got to his mansion in 15 minutes and found the affectionate couple on the couch, cuddling while watching a movie. We greeted them with a head shake and Taehyung went into his room with my luggage. I cleared my voice, "Where are you taking my stuff?" I asked him.

"Well... to my room. Why? Did you think I was gonna let you stay in the guest room?" He said matter-of-factly and kept on walking.

I rolled my eyes and followed him into a big bedroom with a connected bathroom. The room was painted in a bright shade of red with brown furniture and a plasma tv right in front of the bed. His closet was huge, with 4 sliding mirror doors. The windows were covered by a burgundy drape, tied to the sides. I must have been staring with my mouth wide open because Taehyung started laughing at my reaction after he put the luggage down and came to my side to push my jaw up to close my mouth.

"I know, right? This is the best room in the house. How could I let you stay in that boring room?" He said, kissing the top of my head. "You should unpack. Choose your side of the closet." He said and slapped my butt lightly, smirking at me.

Okay. This is nothing. He won't do anything out of the ordinary, right? I told myself as I opened the suitcases and placed them on the bed to sort out my things. I looked around and found out that an entire case was full of my panties and bras. "I can't believe him..." I folded them carefully and placed them in the drawers on the left side of the closet. The other case consisted in my normal clothes but most of it were shorts and t-shirts as well as jeans and a couple of sweaters. A knock on the door startled me and I answered in a shy voice.

"Yeah? Come in."

"Hi, roomy." Aotaki said, smirking. "So, how did he do it?" She said, sitting on the bed.

"How did he do what?" I asked, oblivious.

"How did he make you move in with us?"

"It's complicated. Taehyung's sire, Baekhyun, found out about us and he warned us -and by us, I mean Taehyung, who didn't listen to him- to not draw attention to ourselves because it would get us killed but Taehyung didn't listen to him, so now 2 guys are after me and want to kill me." I said in a rush, taking a deep breath at the end.

"Aham. And what are you gonna do about it?" She asked, crossing her legs on the bed.

"I don't know. Taehyung said he'll figure it out." I said, lowering my voice."Uhm, can I ask you a question?" I stopped folding my clothes and came to her side, sitting in front of her on the mattress. She nodded her head and looked at me. "Earlier, he said he needed me so badly and I know he can go out and fuck anyone he wants. So why isn't he?" I asked in a low voice, cautious, so he wouldn't hear me. Aotaki started laughing and took a deep breath to stop herself.

"Because it wouldn't satisfy him. He wouldn't feel anything. Your bond has that effect on him. But I'll tell you this: if you give in now, he will know how much control he has over you. Let him boil for a while. That's what I did with Jimin and we have the best relationship. But be careful, he's gonna try everything in his power to make sure he'll get what he wants." She said in a cheerful voice. I could see the evil spark in her eyes.

"Why are you so happy to see him in pain?" I asked, chuckling. It would be fun to see him swirling around, begging to let him touch me and I had to say I was a little excited but I couldn't help but feel kinda bad for him.

"He knows why. God, revenge is so sweet." She let out a very rehearsed malefic laugh, making me burst out laughing at her antics.

Just then, Taehyung entered the room with Kookie by his side, whispering something in his ear. Kookie giggled at what the older had said and winked at him as he placed his hand around the maknae's waist. I looked at them confused and a little surprised because I never even saw them shake hands before and now they were that close to each other.

"How's unpacking, Rei?" Taehyung asked, making their way towards me.

"Oh, God. And here he goes. Why do you have the need to do this? You did this with Jimin, too, and it didn't work. God, you're stupid." Aotaki growled at him and made her way to the door, leaving.

"What is she talking about?" I asked as they leaned against the closet's mirror door. "And why are you holding onto Jungkook like that?" I pointed towards their direction.

"Rei, let's play a game." He said as he pulled out a packet of pocky sticks. "Just us three." He winked at me, both males sliding down the door and sitting cross-legged, facing each other.

"O-kay. What's with the sudden game?" I asked, confused.

"No reason." He smirked evilly. "Do you know how this game works?" I shook my head and he wiggled his brows at Jungkook.

I looked at him confused but made myself comfortable on the bed, watching him open the box and taking out a pocky stick, placing it between his lips. He leaned over towards Jungkook as he took the stick between his teeth and took small bites, getting closer and closer towards Taehyung's face.

"Uhm, guys? I think I got it." I said, my voice cracking a little. I cleared my throat to get their attention but they were too emersed in their little -dirty- game. The room became hotter by the second, the space between their lips getting smaller and smaller.

They kept on going, ignoring my calls. The stick was getting smaller until their lips touched and a tingling feeling ran through me as I gasped. "Taehyung? What are you doing?" I started. He didn't pay attention to me as he pulled Kookie closer to him by his collar. "Okay. Stop it! I get it." I shouted. He broke the kiss and gave me an innocent look.

"What did you get? I just wanted to show you that I can satisfy my need with Kookie too. It wouldn't be the first time." He winked at me and Jungkook looked away, trying to hide a blush.

"What? I thought you could only do that with the one you're bonded. And Kookie, I thought you are into girls." I questioned them, a little shocked by the new piece of information and maybe just a little turned on.

"I am into girls too. The gender doesn't really matter to me." He shrugged.

"It's true what you know but I am his sire, after all." He said as he placed his hand on Jungkook's thigh.

"Kookie, can you give us a moment, please?" I said in a loud voice and he jumped in surprise before he got up and left.

"Aw. Are you jealous, princess?" He asked, walking closer to me.

"No. Just... Why did you do that?" I slapped his arm.

"To make sure," He said, leaning closer. "you know who's the dominant one." He said, closing the space between us but I pulled back, avoiding his kiss.

"No, you're not. You know what? That actually takes the pressure off me because now I don't have to rush things in order to sleep with you. You can just go to Kookie." I teased. He looked at me with wide eyes, surprised by the words coming out of my mouth.

"Well, maybe I will." He snapped. I got off the bed and went to the closet to take out my PJs and went into the bathroom to change. It's gonna be so much fun to tease him. I thought to myself as I smirked evilly. Try to make me jealous with Kookie. Hmp.

Let the games begin.

After I put on my velvet Pj dress, I went back into the room to find him laying on the bed, watching tv. Under the flat screen tv that was fixed into the wall, was a small coffee table that had a jewelry box on top of it and I bend over to take off my rings and earrings to put them in the box. I heard him growl in his seat and I looked back at him giving me an annoyed look.

"What's wrong, love?" I emphasized the word. I never called him that before and it filled me with joy to see his surprised face turn into a frown again. He mumbled something I couldn't hear and made my way towards the bed to lie next to him over the comforter because it was too hot in the room. I felt like I would burn up if I'd add another piece of material on my skin.

"Can you pass me the remote, please?" I asked in a sweet, sultry voice as I placed my hand over his thigh. I felt him flinch under my hand and he turned his head, narrowing his eyes at me as he passed the remote. "Why are you so tense? Relax." I said and changed the channel.

"Right. I'm going to sleep." He turned his back on me.

"You're not even gonna kiss me goodnight, honey?" I pouted as I spoke in a whiny voice.

He turned around and got closer to my lips but not touching them, "Listen, princess, my self-control is running low right now. I advise you to stop your little game before you regret it." He commanded in a stern voice before he pecked my lips swiftly and turned back around, leaving me frozen on the spot as a shiver ran down my spine.

I turned my back towards him and scooted closer until I was glued to his body. I heard him hiss again and I turned my head to whisper, "Sorry but I feel safer if I know you're behind me." He let out a loud sigh and turned around to hug me, kissing my shoulder. "Thank you." I whispered.

The night went fast and it was Sunday morning when the sun came up on the sky again. I opened my eyes and looked out the window to see the sun, peaking through the trees, inside of our room. We were in the same position we were when we fell asleep and I turned my head to see Taehyung looking at me.

"How long have you been awake?" I said, yawning and rubbing the sleep away from my eyes.

"Morning, princess. About an hour." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"An hour? Then why didn't you get up?" I asked, looking at the clock that read 8 AM.

"I didn't want to wake you up. You were sleeping so peacefully." He said, nuzzling his head onto mine. I smiled shyly and our moment was interrupted by Jimin opening the door with a loud noise, looking at us with a big smile on his face.

"Morning, sleepy heads. Get up and come to the living room. We have something to talk about." He said, closing the door back.

I looked at Taehyung confused and got up from the bed to walk towards the closet. I got a pair of jeans and a large t-shirt of his just to spite him and went into the bathroom to change. After we were done, we met the others in the living room.

"What's up?" Taehyung said as he jumped on the couch next to Jungkook. I went to sit next to Aotaki who was still eating her cereal. Jimin stood in the middle of the room, gesticulating as he explained:

"Our university is having a Masquerade Ball and they want us to host it at our club. And since you're the owner..."

"Yeah, sure. When?" Taehyung said, shortly.

"Next weekend."Jimin said, excited. "And don't forget you have to be masked." He added, wiggling his brows.

A ball wouldn't do any damage. We should have some fun, after all. And it's even more exciting that it is masked and kinda based on the 80's style with those corset dresses. I felt goosebumps covering my body just by only thinking about it.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

236K 9.3K 33
You felt your heart pound against your chest. It's a vampire, and it looked hungry. Vampire AU Started: 27/7/2018 Ended: 20/6/2019 WARNING: INCLUDES...
11.9K 536 49
❝ ⁱ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵘˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵍˡᵃˢˢ ʰᵉⁿᶜᵉ ʷᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵃˢᵗᵉᵈ ❞ ~ sᴏғᴛᴀᴇʟʟᴜʀᴇ🥀 𝑆...
11K 449 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...