"space sf space"

By RomanStarwar

writing : Roman Starwar "space sf space" space amusing stories More

1. "SPACE SF SPACE" , Science Fiction, Part 1
2. waitress Tonka, "SPACE SF SPACE", SCI-FI, Part 2
. "SPACE SF SPACE" , Science Fiction, Part 3 CHARLIE Part 3

Part 4 PLANET OF WOMEN warriors Amazons

34 0 0
By RomanStarwar

4.1.

Johnny said:

"We were unfortunately without spare parts for the cascade."
He was tired. In the distant universe wild run out of spare parts for motor is a big danger.
They remained so little power to land on the nearest planet "Pi".

Fortunately legendary planet "Pi" had the air and water.
In the stories of space travelers spoke about the space shipwrecked that this planet is saved.

They landed on the planet in the last minute.
They landed on a broad meadow. Around the meadow was forest golden yellow color in all shades
"First we have to find food and water, because who knows how long we'll be here." said Johnny.

In the search they left Johnny and Poppy.

They opened the doors of the ship and look around. The wind was swaying tall yellow fragrant grass.
"Now we have space Robinsons, we will have to go hunting." said Johnny, and verify laser guns ARE CHARGED.

"Are there people here?" said Popi

"I do not know, the ship's computer is not discovered anything. Just great forests.
A Charlie dreams of a lost civilization, the goods and the Amazons. "

"He really has a vivid imagination. There are 200 years old, and so is childish." laughed Popi.

4.2.

Johnny and Poppy have a little practice shooting from the laser gun on a large tree.
Then they went looking for water.

They found in the woods a little silver water creek. Johnny pulled out of pocket analyzer and check the water. It was good. They filled the canisters and headed back to the ship.

Suddenly heard the crunch of dry branches, something big was going through the forest !

Johnny took a laser gun. Popi with fear fired canisters of hand.
One tree suddenly collapsed, and with a tremendous roar of the trees, appeared a monster.
They saw huge sharp teeth. The monster had a lot of horns on his head and it was green. His eyes were big and red, and view wild.
Opened a huge mouth and flashed his teeth to Popi.
Johnny fired his laser gun.
The monster was jerked and went to Johnny. Johnny is aimed a gun at a great body and fired. The monster's head turned into a ball of fire and fell with a crash.
It was motionless.

Johnny and Poppy began to run toward the boat.
"Let's get out maybe there's more!"

When they came on board, Johnny said:
"Twice I hit the monster in the body, bat anything. If  Popi did not hit in the head, a monster wil be eating us."

"But I did not even get a shot." said Popi

"And who is then killed  a monster?" said Charlie

4.3.

Running is healthy

"I ran as fast in my life." said Popi
"Running is healthy," said  Tonka
"Yes especially if this monster chasing" said Johnny

With laser guns Johnny cut down trees and set fire to the fire around the sleeping spaceship.

This should scare away monsters.

Everything was quiet and peaceful around. The sun was setting, and dusk was falling. Flickered and happily shone first stars.
The woods around the meadow mysterious rustling and flickering weird shadows.
They played reflections campfire and surrounding hay.

Night fell.
Countless star is suddenly lit up the sky.
There was a crackling fire and the chirp of large crickets .
Here and there, in the distance, roaring monsters.
They sat in front of the ship and ensured that the fire does not go out.

Popi sang with tears in his eyes:

"The mysterious planet,
Can you hear the music
while its lights flickering in the darkness,
Space travelers it is called,
we are not alone
The planet is full of secrets,
like a shining shimmering pearls,
on the gravel of stars,
full of hot longing and  mad unrest
the endless beach of the universe ... "

4.4.

the queen of the planet Pi

He was Stardate 14 A 6 A 1985 A

Charlie said, "Let's go get some water Johnny and I, again. Because we have no water."
They went into the woods.
When they reached the waterfall, stop them beautiful tall, black woman, dressed in military armor, ornate weapons of all kinds:

"I am Vini Vinetu, and I wouldnt give  you steal our water!"

To their delight beaten them, committed, and taken to a mysterious hidden city, where women Amazon ruled .
Charlie and Johnny are surrounded by armed women in armor.
High black woman Vini took them to the queen of the planet Pi and ordered:

"Humbly pay homage to the queen of the planet Pi, glorious Karma Juliet Lei San Roberts of Shakira Barbara!"

Charlie is on the throne saw a small, very young girl, illuminated by light.
She laughed, her eyes glowed, and curly hair cheerfully flickering.
In each curl was a universe full of stars.
Charlie is cheerful heart jumped.

"So steal our water, and I am saving you from the monsters of the forest?"
said a cheerful little queen.

Charlie wanted something nice to say, but froze his brain.
He just looked at the girl from a fairy tale.

Johnny said: "I'm Johnny B. Good student, researcher, and this is my friend Charlie dragon of a joke, the famous astronaut!
We broke our spacecraft. Please help. We have no water. When is the next spaceship comes on the planet? "

"Here on our planet not  travel spacecraft."
She is the queen of the most beautiful voice in the universe, and with the sun in a smile:
"And we do not have spaceships.
Can you explain how it works, and flying your spaceship? "

"Our spaceship  flies by white smoke, and when the smoke comes out, the spacecraft no longer works," said Johnny

"How far is your boat?" said the Queen of Carmel
"Just like the ship, 10 kilometers." said Johnny

"A barking dog is not sufficiently cooked," said Winnie, "We beat them again"
"And how do they fight?" said the Queen of Carmel.
"Oh, Queen, if  me  high is not held down, peed out laughing," said tall brunette Vini.

The queen laughed out loud.
And it sounded magical, as if they rang silver bells of spring.

4.5.

Charlie did not know how they got back to their ship.

Tonka saw Johnny's scratched face and a black eye and asked:
"What happened ?"
"Oh, do not ask, I fought for the honor of a lady." said Johnny
"Really?" said admiringly Popi
"Yes, and as you can see, she managed to preserve"

"And tomorrow begin negotiations for the payment of water and parking our spacecraft on their territory." said Johnny

"Why do we have to pay?" said Tonka
"This is a territory ruled by the Amazons. Many hundreds of years after the nuclear war that destroyed their civilization, women have taken power.
They took away the right to vote to men, and turned them into slaves. Since then, peace.
Amazons Government Queen of Carmel. Commanded me and Charlie come again tomorrow in their city, on the negotiations.
They want to pay for water and parking skills on spaceships. Because they do not have the technology. "Talked to Johnny

Charlie walked in a circle around the spaceship, he came to the startled crew and said: "The people I'm in love!"

4.6.

"Who are you in love?" said Johnny
"The Queen of Carmel," said Charlie and continue singing:

"And as the stars of the universe in your eyes?
And what's honey in your lips sweet?

Your smile is forever hot great summer
the thin dress swaying spring fab
to swing her hips when you no longer governments
of ecstasy unconscious falling

In Thee is sex appeal and the joy of the whole universe
You left behind a smell like magic ... "

4.7.

Charlie has a lot of ready-Civilisation important diplomatic negotiations, sought the best clothes, and nice smells, but did not find anything, except oversized Johnny spare clothes, and women's fragrance "Gamon musk motion" and "Musk musk sexual sensation" of waitresses Tonka.
What he found it and used it.

Charlie said: "These clothes are too big, when you're high, sees only look like a scarecrow in the cornfields."
"As it should be. The soldier should induce fear in the enemy," said Johnny

Charlie was found by Tonka women's magazine where he wrote about love.
He prescribed some instructions about meeting in the crib, which is placed in the pocket.
"Reading is hanging out with writers and knowledge of the property," said Tonka

The next day they went back to the old town of the Amazon women.

When they finally arrived, the Queen of Carmel San said to them:
"What do you have to say?"
"Sorry, nothing." confused Charlie,
and thought to himself, "I love you. You're the first ray of sunshine in my heart
in these 200 years of wandering the Universe "

When he saw her all confused.
His eyes widened, and he remained blocked by its beauty,
and his knees buckled.

He wanted to tell her, he thought to himself
"What color are your eyes?
So happy, in their shining pearls,
sparks secrets,
ah, and your eyes are magical, warm and bright.
You're all of the spring,
you are all of the scents of flowers, you are my happiness,
my song,
my dream,
like a fairy coming from a fairy tale
the dress of desire
the scent of longing, in a song of joy. "

Johnny said: "Until when will diplomatic negotiations?"
"As you get tired," said Winnie, who was sitting next to the Queen of Karma San
"Why so short?" said Johnny

Charlie finally, with the help of breathing exercises, overcome stage fright,
and out of pocket cheat sheet and read: "What time is it?"
"18 o'clock," said the most beautiful lips in the Universe cute little queen.
The sun was shining in her voice and smile.
Charlie was happy.

She had a see-through blouse, unbuttoned ...
He felt the erotic scent of musk ...

"And thus normally do, you do in space?" said Charlie Queen of Carmel, humorous and cheerful is smiling.
"Well, I wander, lost, alone in the Universe ..." said Charlie smiling,
and astonished staring at a beautiful woman, said:
"Will, do you want my little green?" and out of the pocket bag with candies,
of menthol.

The Queen said, "let's go eat kebabs and with some wonderful."
"It has a good profile" whispered Amazon Vini Queen Karma
"But how do you know that these are not the keys?" said Carmel San

As they ate kebabs Charlie asks: "Please add me mayonnaise"
"For this or not there would be?" said Vini
After eating Carmel Charlie said, "let's go on a tour of my city."

The two of them walked the old upper town, while Johnny and Vini other on one observation.

They passed through the old stone gate of the city walls
according to the old palaces.
They passed the magical world of the painting "Holy Mother"
Charlie sang: "Carmel say cricket ..."
Finally the Carmel received Charlie's hand.
Coursed through IS UNUSUAL HEAT.

Inwardly he thought Charlie
"Your fingers
gentler than moonlight
and are fragrant with roses
and your eyes are brighter than a star "

So they walked along, the old streets,
while they were under his feet rustled yellow leaves.
They came to a lookout point, from which you could see the whole city.
But night fell and the lights go on.
In the distance he heard the song one of the Amazon singer Rafael Ishaha:
"Be brave,
tonight be very brave,
because he is stupid and inexperienced,
It feels good,
tonight metal,
and he is ashamed of,
be brave,
tonight be very brave
and tell him everything, everything.
Tell him you love him, that you need,
I think he likes you, you know,
And that's all...."

"You love Me ?" said Carmel
"Yes, I love you," said Charlie
She kissed him gently.
"I want this. Dear tell me at least one, hot, sweet word"
"Fresh donut" said Charlie

She took him quickly to the door, firmly drew his face itself,
and long kiss left him breathless.
They played with kisses.

4.8.

Carmel and Charlie walked alone, embracing and holding hands, let the empty streets of the old upper town.
Often they stopped, and play, kisses play.
Around them flew fireflies, and cheerful glow.

Carmel is a fantastic caressed Charlie:
"You're the most exciting, sexy man, wake me innermost eagerness, of your views and I shuddered, jealous me my passion."
She is constantly poking, stroking, holding his hand, kissed ...

Charlie sang:

"Dressed in a dress from my imagination,
Fragrance and moonlight
cloth
Woven from the sun's rays and cobwebs

The locks of your hair
They dream dreams
In your eyes
They play spring

And as gorgeous girl
Cheerful swaying walk
And when your fingers
you touch her long hair
And then just a glance
On your knees I throw

About endless love
With you I like heaven
I dream in your embrace
From life to make a fairy tale
This can only love

Besides you, miracles can happen
My carriage of desire
sky rides
among the stars
I caught a snowflake easy
From love bright in the dark

I love you
Thank you for that feeling "

4.9.

Carmel and Charlie walked alone, arms, entered the woods, wandered the paths, and the hands were warmer, and kisses became more fiery.

Then the Queen of Carmel sees something:
"Look traces monsters! I'll follow them to see where he went."
"Yes, and I follow them in the opposite direction to see from where it came."
said Charlie

"What would you take to attack a monster?" said Carmel
"So I would take a very large and rapid steps" replied Charlie

"Slow fight, slow thinking, is there something you quickly are you doing?" said the queen
"Oh yes, quickly get tired," he said-lost spaceman.

"I'd like to see your family," said Charlie.
"E will not go today, all my husbands work in a gold mine, and all the children are in school. Come tomorrow, dear." said Carmel.

They returned to the old town.
"How to smell nice meatballs" said Charlie
"You want to go through another next to the restaurant?" said the queen

Carmel is led by Charlie in your beautiful castle.
The castle was made of stone that glittered.
The halls were full of paintings and sculptures.
"You're the most beautiful images, your smile is eternal art. And your soul is beautiful invisible sculpture" said Charlie Queen of Carmel, and out of hidden pocket a small box, and gave the Karma.
"This is a present for you."

Carmel San opened the box and saw the most beautiful ring in the universe!
The ring was made of gold interlaced yarns, which are turned into heart shape.
Carmel laughed, and seemed to be shiny bells
solar Heats ...
"Thanks," said the queen.

In Charlie's heart stirred up the fountains of happiness, happily bounced.
"Marry me Caramel" said astronaut lost.

"I'll think, I think it will be a positive response," said little queen,
all beaming. "But first I have to try out what you've got '

In The crystal hall they made love.

Queen Carmel put a crazy dream at the door of a private part of the castle's inscription
"DO NOT DISTURB"

The Queen gave his servants an annual vacation.
They made love for seven days.

She played music, and Carmel and Charlie danced on that magical night.
The snow slowly began to fall outside,
And it was very warm in the castle.

The two wrinkles were spiked in the Amazon way.
The food smelled, the wine was opium.
The snow outside falls slowly, and two lovers warm up the heart.

The Queen taught Charlie's love, and he sang her:

"It comes as the sun comes, out in the morning and the dawn of candlelight
Beautiful as the Moon, as bright as the Sun,

How wonderful steps are for her
The bumps are the hips of her greatest art

Speech is cute, and it's all about grace.
Comes with a smile and joy
Wider stellar lights.

Your body is like a palm tree
Your breasts are your clusters
I said I would go to the palm tree
Your mouth is your best wine

The love has happened
The greatest in the universe

Song over all songs

And the Book of the all Books "

In the morning Charlie made breakfast, poured petals of rose on the table,
Cook coffee,
And having eaten the dishes, sitting down for the sink, joyfully sang:

"I wish  I am the floor where you walk
I wish  I'm your coffee pot
That I am your cocoa warm
Or that I'm  your pillow under your head

And my ship broke the sails
From the desire for your coves
And hidden shellfish

I'm full of love
Like a glass of black wine

drink me

And the scummer smells the night

Which rings with magic bells

The stars are our road signs
Ah, in love are the secrets  power
And see : we can fly on kisses"

5.0.

Charile put a small book in his pocket

"A book is  one funny and beautiful  garden that is carried in a pocket"

A  funny polka's cell phone rang:
Johnny called : "Come to the ship urgently, something is coming from Space.
Great danger! We need you. We must save the ship, and the planet. "
Charlie told Carmela he had to go, but he would be back.

"Where are you going alone on this snow, through the woods?
"I'm going with you, I'll take you on my sleigh," Carmela said.

Queen Carmel began to dress:
First: underwear sexy transparent, lace.
Then a see-through white lace blouse.
Mesh stockings.
Ah, tight black leather pants, embellished with rivets.
High boots.

Then 4 small pistols, which she hid in her sleeves and pants.
Belt with cases for laser guns, bombs and bullets.
Two large laser guns.
Then a bulletproof vest, then a black leather winter jacket decorated with rivets.
She hung the laser rifle on her chest, at hand, and picked up a rocket launcher.
"I'm ready. I'm going to get a sled. Wait."
"Good," Charlie said, and was amazed.

Carmela stopped at a small temple on the way from the castle to the garage.
She entered the temple.
In the middle of the temple sat and meditated with her eyes closed the good priestess Rafael Ishaha
"Welcome Queen Carmel!"

5.1.

"Welcome Queen Carmel! "

"How do you know it's me?"

"I saw you through the window"

"Are you meditating?"

"I didn't , get a fly in my eye."

"I need your advice," Carmela said

"Yes I know, your male slave has to go to his wreck. He was called the people lost in the Universe.From the depths of space comes a two-headed dragon, it will destroy our planet if you do not save it "

"How, me?"

"Are you forgetting your powers?"

"But I can't see the future"

"Yes but I can. You must restore and ride the "SUN'S RAY", and destroy the two-headed dragon in space, untilcame to our planet. "

"What about Charlie and me?"

"Together you will wander the Universe poor, 20 years."

"And after those poor 20 years?"

"You'll get used to it later"

The queen took the garage keys and went for the sleigh.

She came for Charlie

"Let's go"

Charlie saw the sleigh.Like a shiny big silver shellThe sleigh was pulled by a large silver horse.

They got into the sleigh and Carmela asked,

"Where do you want to go?"

"Towards the stars"

Charlie turned to see the castle, where they had spent their most beautiful moments, as if some light had appeared,and illuminated the castle.

There is a soft rustle of snow and bells on the horse "Silver"

It was snowing and two lovers were squeezing in a sleigh.

      Silver hauled the sleigh through the old Amazon town:

Charlie admired the beautiful architecture, the old beautiful palaces,

the lookouts, the tower of love, the wonderful stone gates,

The lace towers of the temples, the pyramids and the old walls,

the magical temple of love ...

Then they walked through a snow-covered forest, the crystals glistening in the sun

Along the way they saw the frozen waterfalls of Princess Leia,

the great Barbarella canyon,

They made wild love in sleighs.

Afterwards, she tickled his lashes.With his fairy-tale long curly mower, he scatters the starsand strokes him with the fingers of the moonlight.The stars twinkle on her lips.

Then they rode and sang again.They finally came to a broken ship.

Tonka brought mulled wine with cinnamon

"How did you win Charlie?"

"My saying is: I came, I saw and I won." 

Astronaut song:

"The song lasts forever

Only the song remains

I am an astronaut and a poet

Which is followed by glittering satellites

asteroids and comets

So I'm letting go To fly as he wants

So I'm researching the lyrics

And sweet rhymes

And songs warm me All winter

Ah, I'm a bad astronaut

And I'm not a bell-ringing poet

But I can still flyAnd I can sing for Carmela

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 7
"Space Space" In these short stories you will follow 3 best friends who are newly certified "Special C Class Fighters" that are nerding out on their...
12 0 1
a novel about gravity
3.5K 129 8
My Science Fiction smackdown contest entries and other little mental ditties.
47.4K 528 23
Starco fanfiction