Forbidden Desires - BOOK 1 |...

Door RinnieSan

Erika Okarii, a member of the vicious and murderous, Phantom Troupe! Given orders by the boss, Erika is requ... Meer

PROLOUGE
CHAPTER 1 The Orders Given
CHAPTER 2 Tasks and Obstacles
CHAPTER 3 Making 'Friends'
CHAPTER 4 Hisako
CHAPTER 6 Frenemies, Part-2
CHAPTER 7 True Friends
CHAPTER 8 A-MAZE-ing • Meet Up
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18 【FINAL】
Book 2
2k Reads & 100 Votes?!
Thank you guys.

CHAPTER 5 Frenemies, Part-1

3.6K 113 11
Door RinnieSan

【KURAPIKA】

Kurapika felt strangely relieved as he saw Erika emerge from the fog.

Realizing he actually felt relieved his cheeks reddened.

He went over to her in attempt to ask what happened but she seemed distant and worried.

He smiled faintly at her even though she was totally oblivious to the fact he did.

When she saw his face it seemed she was studying him.

Kurapika slightly tilted his head in curiosity. What was she doing?

He then noticed that Erika caught note on her actions. She apologized.

"I don't mind Erika."

【ERIKA】

The enormous front gates of the giant wall screeched open as Satotz turned to leave.

He vanished into the trees to who knows where.

The remaining participants streamed into the area. There were steel countertops with cutting boards, knives, and ingredients. In the back of the countertop was a roaster with a metal handle.

At the front sat a GIANT man with black hair and a women with a big bust, green hair, and toned skin.

When Erika's eyes landed on her face she almost screamed. Instead, she made a tiny noise that most people with good hearing could probably hear.

Gon, Killua, Hisoka, and the green-haired woman looked in her direction.

"M-M-Menchi...?!"
She spurted out, suprise barely hidden from her features.

Menchi studied Erika closer before her eyes widened.

"Erika?!"
Menchi gushed out.

Then she smiled, like a predator.

"I thought you said you'd be a hunter before me?"
She mocked, in front of everybody.

"Be quiet! Not in public!"
Erika shouted desperately.

"I remember it like it was yesterday. Us training in those harsh conditions together to get sensei's acknowledgement. We would fight over everything."

Basically everyone was staring now while Erika glared at Menchi.

"And I also recall a certain girl saying, "I'll become a hunter before you and wave the license in your face!""
Said Menchi in her worst impression of her ever.

"I sound nothing like that, you donkey."
Erika replied.

"Awh Eri-chan, your as cold as ever. So, what did happen to you."
Beamed Menchi.

"I changed my mind about becoming a Hunter to pursue.. other.. occupations."
She said. It was mostly true. When she joined the Phantom Troupe she still longed to become a Hunter but that dream was stampeded on with her job.

"Other?"
Menchi asked, slyly.

Erika shook her head and covered her eyes. Everyone's attention was directed to them.

Finally, Menchi clapped her hands and explained the Second Exam would be cooking.

So Menchi actually got to be a culinary hunter like she always wanted to? That's nice.

People groaned and complained.

'I don't see what's so wrong, it's just cooking.'

Erika pushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear, waiting patiently for everyone to quiet down and listening for instructions.

#255, the gluttonous man with the man ponytail, spoke up.

"Sorry, I'm not trying to be a cooking Hunter. I'm gonna be a beast Hunter. I don't need to learn this."
He spat, quite rudely.

'Ooh feisty. That's a shame Menchi's probably gonna kill him.'

Erika almost cracked up.

'Haha! I don't care about him! (XD) It would be funny to see him try.'

After #255 said his speech many people roared their agreement. Menchi stood there with a smug expression.

"So are you baby's finished wailing?"
She asked, looking at her nails to show she didn't care.

Erika froze.

'Hisoka goddammit stop emitting your aura! Your so lucky not a lot of people here know Nen!'

She glared at Hisoka, who just returned her gaze with a smile. She stuck out her tongue like a child.

BAM!

Apparently while Erika and Hisoka were having their silent conversation #255 had picked a fight.

'Aw I missed it!'

Man-ponytail slammed into the wall. Spiderweb shaped cracks forming around him.

Erika held in her laughter the best she could. So good in fact no one seemed to notice.

After that episode, everyone went silent. Menchi took out her cleavers and started spinning them skillfully in her hands.

Hisoka's dark aura seemed to grow. His gaze pinned on Menchi as he licked his lips.

'Geh... What a nuisance.'

Menchi noticed his stare. Her aura reflected her feelings crystal clear. Annoyed and aggravated, just like Hisoka would've liked.

"For your Second Exam your going to be cooking pork."

Hmm.. Considering Menchi and her mental state right now she'll probably dislike everything. Maybe I should cook ribs like Poru showed me.

【FLASHBACK】

Poru, the head cook, was working on dinner when Erika trudged in.

The kitchen was her absolute favorite place to go after training. (It was also Menchi's ABSOLUTE most favorite place which she adored oh so very much.)

Currently Menchi and Erika weren't on good terms. They were both fighting for their sensei's praise.

Poru was working on a brown sauce for whatever was in the oven. It smelled sweet and delicious.

"Poru? What's this sauce?"
Erika asked curiously.

"That's barbecue sauce."
She said.

"What's it for..?"

"It's for pork ribs. You cut up the pig and get to the rib cage. Take a few pieces of meat, add seasoning, then plop it into the oven."

Ding.

The oven timer went off. Poru put on her oven mitts and the smell of cooked meat filled Erika's nose.

She watched intently as Poru brushed on the sauce. The meat was still smoking hot.

Just because, Poru then taught Erika how to make it from scratch for the future.

"You might need to learn."

【END】

'Poru are you able to see into the future (-.-)?'

All the participants stared at the gate longingly in anticipation for what was in those forests.

"Go!"

And with that the search was on. Roars of triumph erupted as the crowd of people rushed through the gates hoping to get their hands on a good pig.

Though they didn't expect anything that was soon to come. Only a few people knew about the wildlife in those forests:

Erika, Menchi, and Buhara.

Ohhh crap. The pigs in this forest have such tough meat. And what am I going to do about sauce...

I finished it. -w-

Hurraaaay...

Well, on with part-2!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

56 20 37
Phantom, an organization known for producing lethal weapons and soldiers, got their hands on a few special individuals. Three years ago there was an...
13.3K 435 46
"What just happened?" All I remember was walking into my wardrobe but everything else was a blur. I woke up crying? Jeez, what a terrible dream I got...
97.8K 2.8K 13
(Y/n) and Kurapika were fiancee ever since the two of you were children. You were from another clan, the (l/n); famous for their striking ice-blue ey...
788 1 41
I do not own Naruto or hunter x hunter My name is Makota of the Kurta clan. I am 18 years old and I am out to revenge my clan from the phantom troupe...