TEENS FROM OLYMPUS

By dyeyeyem

Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Ares, Hera, Aphrodite and Hermes are all thrown out of Olympus after an ambush orches... More

Summer with the Teen Gods and Goddesses
Chapter 1: Bluer than blue
Chapter 2: Chaos at the Grocery store
Chapter 3 - The Great Difference
Chapter 4: Quality Time with Poseidon
Chapter 5: Heart beats fast
Chapter 6 : Hermes
Chapter 7: I'm here for you.
Chapter 8: Zera issues
Chapter 9: Oh.
Chapter 10: More Hanie~
Chapter 11: Ponie is back ~
Chapter 12: Over-reacting.
Chapter 13: Friendzone sucks.
Chapter 14: Aphrodite's Readings
Chapter 15: The Sun and the Gorgon
Chapter 16: The Oracle and the Party
Chapter 17: The Veela
Chapter 18: The Dark Grey Room
Chapter 19: Attack of the Harpies
Chapter 20: First Times
Chapter 21: Alone
Chapter 22: The Trident
Chapter 23: Eula
Chapter 24: The Box
Chapter 25: Moondust
Chapter 26: Scylla
Chapter 27: Bermuda
Chapter 28: A Pair of Harpy Claws
Chapter 29: Leaving Paradise
Chapter 30: The NYU Mystery
Chapter 31: The Other Girl
Chapter 32: Eula and Poseidon
Chapter 33: Hippogriff Falls
Chapter 35: Asfalis Epineio
Chapter 36: Artemis' Bow
Book 2

Chapter 34: Not Related

174 4 0
By dyeyeyem

"You tamed a hippogriff? That's bullshit." I found myself in Aaron King's apartment again a week after our trip to meet the hippogriffs. After five hours, we all managed to tame and ride them back to North Carolina where we had a stable. It was there even when I was a kid, though we never really had anything to put in there. The previous owners must have had horses. Anyway, the next day when we checked on the hippogriffs, a miniature apple tree grew near them, like the one in the cave. Because of that, we were sure to leave them alone in North Carolina for awhile. "I'm serious." I laughed back at Aaron.

It was a Saturday and my apartment felt like hell. Zeus and Hera were fighting again; Athena and Ares were yelling at each other while playing video games; Aphrodite kept complaining because it was indeed so loud in there; and Hermes, Poseidon and I still weren't talking. I thought about going over to Eula's to hang out but I didn't want her to notice I was pissed at her, so instead I went to Aaron's.

Aaron quirked his eyebrow. "You tamed a hippogriff? That's what you're telling me: you tamed a hippogriff." He said, emphasizing on the word 'hippogriff'. "Believe it or not, Aaron. I don't care, but I fucking tamed a hippogriff." I said, shrugging my shoulders. He held his hand out and gave him a high five. "You just became the general of awesome, congratulations." He chuckled. I laughed with him and sipped on my root beer. He smiled at me as I drank and this time, I quirked an eyebrow. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Are you coming to the Foundation Party at Asfalis this weekend?" Aaron asked. "First, we're not invited. Second, what's the party for?" I said. I put the drink on the table and leaned back with Aaron reciprocating my move. "Like I said, it's a foundation party. We're celebrating the day 'Zeus and friends' built Asfalis. Basically, we're getting drunk on the fact we're only allowed informal education and we're being hid from the whole world." Aaron smirked. I laughed. "Nice of you guys to be optimistic though." I giggled. He laughed louder. "It really is a fun party though, and we really do get drunk." He added.

I smirked back at him. "Was that why you were smiling at me while I drank root beer?" I asked. He shrugged. "I did imagine you drinking vodka for a second there, and yes, it brought back a lot of crazy memories." He grinned. I chuckled. "You sick motherfucker!"

There was a knock on his door and we both stopped laughing. "I'll get it." Aaron said while standing up. He walked over to the door and was greeted by a frowning Poseidon. "Is she here?" He asked. Aaron looked over and pointed his finger at me. Poseidon followed his hand and instantly glared at me when his gaze landed on his estranged girlfriend. "Go home, Yhan. There's a new task." He coldly said. I squinted my eyes at him before standing up and getting my coat. "Thanks for the time, Aaron." I said, smiling at him. "My pleasure." He smiled back. Poseidon placed one of his hands on my back and gently pushed me out of the apartment. "Gosh, what the fuck is your problem. . ." I muttered as I walked down the hallway and to the elevator.

Poseidon walked closely behind me. "My problem -- I'm the one who has a problem? You're the one who hasn't talked to me for days." He argued. I shot him a look before pressing the button on the elevator. "Please talk to me, Yhan." He pleaded. The elevator doors opened and I stepped inside. "I don't want you in here with me, Poseidon." I said. "Take the other one." I added. And he did. He let the elevator doors close and I met him again on the lobby as he stepped out of the elevator next to mine. "Talk to me, Yhanie." He pleaded again.

"If you think that I don't know that you've been hanging around with Eula all this time when I'm not at home then think again, Poseidon." I said, gritting through my teeth. "I can't believe you! You know we're fighting because of her and I cannot fucking believe you're still hanging out with her."

"What am I even supposed to say to her? 'Hey Eula, we can't hang out anymore. Yhanie, my cousin, doesn't want us to be friends anymore.' Put some sense in that head of yours, Yhanie, really." He frustratingly said. I huffed as I stopped in my tracks and looked at him. "See, isn't that easy? Now go say that to her!" I yelled. I started walking again when people started staring at us. We kept on arguing on the way home. "She's only hanging out with me because you won't hang out with her anymore." He said as I opened our building's door. "And why is that, Poseidon? Why am I not hanging out with her? Enlighten me since I really have no idea why." I sarcastically said.

"You're being way too difficult, Yhan." Poseidon groaned as we entered the elevator. "Why are you so threatened with Eula anyway?" He asked. I laughed. "Me? Threatened? Please, Poseidon. Don't steer the issue away from you. You are a flirt!" I argued. He groaned again. "You're my girlfriend! You shouldn't be so jealous!" Clearly, he doesn't know a thing about relationships.

"Do me a favor, Poseidon, and tell Eula your 'friendship' is over before she even starts to really like you." I muttered. He put a hand to his face and sighed. "She already told me -- forget it." He mumbled, but my ears were instantly pricked. "Told you what?" I asked. He looked at me like he was scared of me and sighed again. "She told me she was falling in love with me." He whispered.

"Poseidon!" A girl gasped behind us. We turned around and saw Eula, pale as paper. Her eyes were wide and her eyebrows furrowed. "Why would you say that? I told you to keep it a secret!" She said. Crap, how did we not notice she was in the elevator with us? "I'm so confused right now." She muttered. I looked at Poseidon and he did the same. It's as if we had a telepathic conversation - we both knew we were screwed. "How much did you hear?" I asked, stuttering a little.

"Everything. You're his girlfriend?" She asked, her eyes squinting. "You told me you were his cousin." She added. I tucked a hair behind my ear as panic washed over me. "Ye-Yeah. I am. I am his cousin." I answered. Weird weird weird weird weird weird weird weird. Poseidon sighed as he put a hand on my shoulder. "There's no use to lying now, Yhanie. She heard everything." He said.

Eula started to back away from us. "What the hell is going on?" She asked. Poseidon and I shared a look again and simultaneously sighed. "We'll explain it in the apartment." I said as the elevator doors opened. Eula followed us to our apartment and in there, we explained everything. I told her how Poseidon and the others were Greek gods, even showing her their powers. I explained how I'm helping them do a series of tasks to help them get Olympus back. I also revealed that I am indeed and unfortunately Poseidon's girlfriend.

Needless to say, she was freaked as fuck. "Is this a dream?" She squeaked. We were all surrounding her as we watched her shake in panic. I don't blame her, tbh. I probably would have gone through the same thing if I knew what they really were in the first place. Then again, they did fall out of the sky. I think I need to see a shrink. "Do you want me to slap you or are you going to stop saying that and believe that this isn't a dream?" Aphrodite gritted through her teeth.

"Eula, you need to promise me you won't tell anyone about this." I said. Eula glared at me. "Don't act as if you hadn't just lied to me for the past few weeks. Gosh, Yhanie! I thought you were my friend." She complained.

"I'm sorry, Eula. But I needed to protect them." I explained. She stood up from the chair and faced me. "I won't tell anyone about this, but you might as well know that I hate you for what you did. For lying to me. For talking behind my back. For being with Poseidon. I hate you, Yhanie." She whispered before storming out of the apartment. There was a brief silence, a silence that said "your former friend just declared her burning hate for you, we are presenting you a gift of awkward silence".

"So, there's a new task." Hermes said, breaking the ice. I looked at him and so did the others. "You could do me a favor and cheer up, you know." He added.

Athena stood up and walked over to my desk to get the notebook. "Just like Aaron said before, we really are supposed to go to Asfalis for this task. The oracle even wrote an invitation on the other page to rip off." Athena said while she handed me the notebook. "The invitation's for a party." She added. I nodded to acknowledge. "Yeah, I was just at Aaron's actually. He did ask if we were going to the party." I said. "The glorious Asfalis Epineio demigods invite you the Black and Gold Gala, a Foundation Party." I read. Hermes looked over my shoulders and did the rest of the reading for me. "8pm, o Kekkrymenos Koilada, the Sonoran Desert."

"The Sonoran Desert?!" I gasped. "But that's crazy far! Do we really have to go?" I asked. Hera nodded. "I'm sorry dear, but we really do need to take big leaps here. Hell, you fucking tamed a hippogriff." Hera said. Hermes chuckled. "I still can't get over how we found you in that cave petting a damn hippogriff. We were so anxious it was going to gnaw your hand off." He exclaimed.

"O kekkrymenos koilada." I read the invitation again. "What does that mean?" I asked. "The Hidden Valley. People say only Ancient Greeks know where that is, but even we, Greek gods, don't know the exact location." Ares said. Zeus placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled. "Luckily for us, I know where The Hidden Valley is. After all, I co-created Asfalis." He confidently said. I smiled, slightly relieved. I was still bothered that we were going to the Sonoran Desert. I sighed. Guess I have to accept the fact I'm going to have to ditch classes a lot.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DID YOU KNOW?

Did you know that this is the second to the last chapter? I'M SO EXCITED WEEEE. I don't know if I've said this already but I already wrote book two's prologue and chapter one is already in the brewing. I might post the prologue this May or June!!

YAY! Leave your comments below and make sure to vote on this chapter! Be a doll and vote on every chapter, it's things like that that push me to write actually lol ily guys

When the book's done, I'll make sure to dedicate each chapter from random people who voted so yeahhhh make sure to vote on the chapters!

Thank you thank you thank you for the support guys! Teens from Olympus will be my first completed story and I'm so happy! THANK YOU!<3

j a m :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950 33 30
This eBook is PG-13. Mature content added. Zeus' children always made fun of him and it totally made him mad, but his wives told him that they were j...
2.4K 19 9
Sarah White is a 13 year old girl who lived with her dad and often got in trouble. What she doesn't know is that her mom is not dead but is actually...
3.8K 463 87
"Are you stupid, Perseus?" "If I'm stupid then you're crazy, Princess!" Maria Sinclair never expected her life to be easy, not when you're a demigod...
140K 4.2K 29
In a time where monsters raged and immortals reigned, two star-crossed lovers fight every obstacle to be together. Persephone and Hades find themselv...