Killian

By BrendaRothert

This full-length hockey romance is free exclusively on Wattpad! And by full-length, I mean...well, you'll see... More

The Ice Queen cometh
Who's Sidney Stahl?
"You don't strike me as the begging sort."
I believe
Shaking it Off
So he went to Penn State
Lance and Celia
"I'm Gucci and you like hoochie."
U jealous, boss?
What you do to me
Worst. Assistant. Ever.
Magic hands
Don't Walk Away
All of You
Looking and Touching
High Stakes
"Get on your knees."
Mediating
"You take orders well Sid."
Feeling the pressure
Let's dance
Losing Control
The party
"Miss you every minute."
"That's my girl."
Together

"Yeah you just killed me."

68.7K 2.6K 295
By BrendaRothert

Killian

She tasted incredible. I'd been ruined from the moment I saw the neat patch of dark red hair against her milky white skin, but her taste brought my arousal to a painful level.

Could I recover after this? Would I be able to look at any other woman's pussy and feel this kind of clawing need? Considering I'd been having sex for more than a decade and I'd never felt this before, I doubted it.

"God, Killian," she said breathlessly. "I'm gonna come."

Her words sent a hot charge through my body. I wanted it so fucking bad – to hear her getting off, to feel it on my fingers and know that I'd been the one to give it to her.

It was painful, but I stopped.

"No," she cried.

I hated myself. I'd brought her right to the edge and then left her unsatisfied. It was the ultimate dick move.

"What's wrong?" she asked, confusion swimming in her eyes.

"I can't." I shook my head, frustrated. "I already dream about you every goddamn night, Sid. Getting you off a dozen different ways is all I fantasize about these days."

"So you want it, but you can't?"

I cupped her jaw in my hand. "I'm already half-fucking crazy for you. Once I make you come – once I feel your pussy spasming all over my fingers – I'll be done for. It'll make me possessive of you. I'll want more. I'll want all of you – mouth, pussy and ass."

Her lips parted with shock. I couldn't tell if she was scandalized or turned on.

"In the bedroom, I'd be in charge, boss," I said. "Would you like that?"

"Yes."

I scrubbed a hand over my face and groaned.

"I don't know how much longer I can do this," I said, stepping back. "I want you so fucking bad."

She glanced at her watch and sighed. "I'm sorry, but I'm Keri's ride and I'm leaving her waiting. I wasn't thinking."

I nodded, relieved. "Good. Let's get the fuck out of here before my dick explodes from frustration."

She pulled up her pants and ran her fingers through her hair to smooth it.

"So you like anal?" she asked.

My single, low note of laughter indicated my surprise at the question. "Yeah. And I'm hoping the answer to this question doesn't kill me but I have to know – have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

Her cheeks flushed. "No. But I'd consider it, with the right man."

I groaned loudly and stared up at the ceiling. "Yeah, you just killed me. Thanks for that."

Sidney

The numbers on my treadmill ticked higher as I pushed myself into a sprint. God, I'd missed this treadmill. I loved starting every morning with a workout in my own apartment, but my Fenway condo didn't have a place for one.

I was back in New York for two days of meetings. This was day two, and if it was anything like the first, my mind would wander to Killian throughout the day.

He'd texted me last night after a win in Louisiana. I hadn't been able to catch the game online because of a dinner meeting. And, right now, the team bus was on its way home to Fenway.

After a few back and forth texts about the game last night, he'd taken my breath away with his last message.

Miss you, boss. Goodnight.

I missed him, too. Not that we were together all the time, but when I was in my Fenway office, I liked knowing he was nearby at practice when the team wasn't on the road.

I was an independent secure woman, and preferring to have any man nearby was a first for me. I'd always dated mostly for sex – never for companionship. And now I'd become a woman who hoped for a glance at a man in the hallway at work.

It was pathetic, but I'd stopped trying to change it. Killian did it for me in pretty much every way possible. Trying to pretend otherwise just added to my frustration.

The memory of the way his mouth had made me into a quivering mess of desperation was still very strong. I'd been grinding his face shamelessly and I knew if given the chance to do it again right now, I wouldn't hesitate.

I'd gotten in bed with my vibrator both nights that had passed since then, reliving the encounter in my mind. In my fantasy, he finished me and then I got down on my knees and sucked him dry.

Even though I'd gotten two better than average orgasms out of the fantasy, I still woke up with an ache between my thighs. It wasn't enough. Not when I knew what the real thing felt like.

The treadmill flashed its congratulatory message when I finished my workout and I jumped onto the sides, panting. Time for a quick shower and a long day at the office.

Was Killian as frustrated as I was? His words about taking my mouth, pussy and ass had me almost as hot as his exceptionally talented mouth had. I wasn't a compliant woman in bed, so why was I so turned on by the thought of him marking his territory by fucking me every which way from Sunday?

I had a nagging worry in the back of my mind that he'd pound out his sexual frustration on a random like Celia. It made my stomach twist with anxiety. He couldn't be mine, but I didn't want him to be anyone else's, either. I'd been told many times I thought like a man, and my irrational, possessive thoughts made me feel like one right now.

On the outside, I'd be Sidney Stahl, no-nonsense business woman. But on the inside, I was all nonsense. Crazy, happy, lusting nonsense for the man I couldn't wait to see again.

Killian

Barb no longer asked if I needed to see Sid when I walked into the office.

"She left ten minutes ago," Barb said. "But she asked me to give you this."

I couldn't help a small smile. How had Sidney had known I'd come by at the end of my training? Maybe she missed me as much as I missed her.

"Thanks," I said, taking the envelope from Barb. "Have a good night."

"You too, Killian."

I took it out to the hallway, just looking at the envelope as I walked to the elevator. The Stahl Enterprises, Inc. logo reminded me that I didn't just have it bad for a woman, but for a self-made millionaire. There was nothing ordinary about Sidney.

I tore open the envelope and pulled out the piece of Stahl letterhead. She'd handwritten a message.

Killian –

If you're free, I'd love to see you. My place.

S

She'd written her address beneath the message. A surge of excitement made my blood pump hard. If I was free? As though anything but work would take precedence over her.

I'd already showered, so I decided to go in my jeans, t-shirt and hoodie. My old Jeep Wrangler was cold in the winter, but I didn't feel it on the drive to Sid's downtown address. I'd missed her voice, her smell and her skin. And finally, we'd be spending time together like normal people. Not sneaking into a supply closet, or hoping no one would catch us leaving her office together.

When I got to the condo, I decided to park a block away and walk. I was concerned about someone finding out Sidney and I were getting together outside of work. The shit talk from my teammates wasn't my worry. It was Sidney's mention of her possibly getting in trouble that had me feeling vigilant.

I pulled my hood up over my head and jogged the block to her door. She answered the bell wearing gray sweats and a t-shirt, her hair back in a ponytail.

"You came," she said, smiling.

"'Course I did." I stepped in, glancing around at the dark wood floors and the walls adorned with modern, abstract art.

"It came decorated," she said, closing the door behind me. "I'm not into abstract art."

"No, I was just thinking you can't ever come over to my place. It's a dump compared to this."

"Maybe you guys need better housing."

I reached for her hips and pulled her close to me. "Men don't give a shit about that stuff."

She tipped her face up and I kissed her. It wasn't like the hot, desperate kisses we'd shared before. It was more me telling her I missed her and was happy to see her without saying the words.

"Mmm, you smell good," she said softly. "But your hands are freezing."

I pulled my hands away from her waist and blew on them.

"Come on," she said, taking my hand to lead me toward the open kitchen. "Some wine will warm you up."

The kitchen was all stainless steel and dark wood, with light pouring in from the pot lighting.

"I'm making a great stir fry for dinner," she said. "Hopefully you'll want to eat because I'm making a lot."

"I'm starving." I watched her turn a corkscrew and open a bottle of red wine. "And I'm good at chopping if you need help."

"I do." She poured wine into two glasses and held one out to me, pulling it back at the last second. "I didn't even ask if you wanted this. Do you want this?"

"Yeah. I'd have said so if I didn't." I reached for the glass and took a sip. "That's good. I'm guessing you didn't buy it from a gas station."

She laughed and shook her head. "I do indulge in good wine. I brought a case of this stuff from my New York place."

"How was that? Your trip?"

"It was good. Super busy. But I got a big transaction closed for my real estate business."

"Did you see Lance?" I regretted the words as soon as they came out.

"No. We're not on speaking terms after that night at the charity event."

I ran a hand through my hair, frustrated. "I can't believe I just asked you that. I'm not that guy."

"I get it." She slid onto a bar stool at the island. "When I was gone, I wondered about a hundred times if you were with another woman, and I'm not that girl."

"Can I be the only guy who sucks on your tits in your office and eats your pussy in storage rooms?" I gave her my best puppy dog eyes.

"Most definitely. I'm not seeing anyone else, if that's what you mean. I don't think anyone else could measure up anyway."

"Damn right. Stand up so I can smack your ass."

"You are not smacking my ass." She slid off the stool and fished through the refrigerator, which was about six feet wide.

"You could fit enough food for a dozen people in there," I said.

"It was like the art – came with the place." She passed me a bag of broccoli and another of multi-colored peppers. "Can you rinse those, Captain?"

"You got it, boss."

We rinsed, chopped and drank while talking about the team, her companies and our shared appreciation of Kings of Leon. 

Then, out of the blue, she asked, "Are you put off because I'm wearing sweats?"

I glanced over at her as I tossed the stir-fry and laughed. She was refilling both wine glasses, a carefree look on her face.

"Not at all. You look hot in sweats. I'm just really fucking hungry."

She threw back her head and laughed, the sound warming me.

"That's only partly true," I said.

"Only the part about being hungry?" She gave me an admonishing look, a smile playing on her lips. "You were lying about the sweats being hot, weren't you?"

"No, I meant all of that," I said. "But it's also nice to just talk to you since it's been a few days."

"I wish we could date."

Her eyes were soft when I looked over at her. She wasn't Sidney Stahl, corporate powerhouse, but a woman whose vulnerability was incredibly sexy.

"Me too. I'd date the fuck out of you, baby."

She laughed and I gave her a serious look.

"No, I mean it. I'd be faithful and take you on dates. All that shit."

She opened a cabinet and took out two plates. "Well, you're here right now. And that's more of you that I got yesterday, so I'm happy."

I turned the heat off on the stove and moved the deep skillet to a back burner. I was happy, too, but I knew this wasn't something we could do all the time. There was no way I was letting her get in trouble over me.

We ate, washed the dishes and settled in on the couch to watch a movie. It wasn't even half over when I felt her breathing evening out against my chest. She'd curled up against me when we started the movie and hadn't moved a muscle since.

It was only eight-thirty, but she must've been exhausted from the travel. When I eased my arm out from around her, got up and picked her up to carry her to bed, she hardly even acknowledged me.

"Killian," she murmured, her eyes still closed.

"I'm taking you to bed."

"Damn, I think I'm gonna sleep through it."

"Just to sleep, Sid. I'll lock up on my way out."

"Stay if you want."

"You want me to?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I will."

I laid her down on the king-size mattress and grabbed a blanket from the foot of the bed, unfolding it and spreading it over her. Then I took off my shoes and jeans and laid down, wrapping myself around her.

The first time we had guaranteed privacy and a bed, and we were asleep before nine. But somehow, I didn't mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29K 51
Book 1 of 3 Lindsey is looking for a fresh start. She's spent the last two years hiding away from everyone, and everything after her best friend and...
2.8M 68.5K 48
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝Our eyes met, Our bodies touched, Our hearts fell.....all the way down in love,❞ A Shy Senior Year College Girl A P...
2.7K 39 30
A girl with a dark past A boy with a happy family Liliana is a talented artist and is finding comfort in painting her past, but when she decides she...