Book Reviews

By adreamerinwonderland

So, I wanted to do one of these, and maybe you can find your next favorite book! More

Book Reviews
Addicted to Meth
Tame
The Mail Boy
Bye Bye Virginity
Her Tattoo
The (Not-So) Party Girl
The Cell Phone Swap
Summers End: Freshman Year
Bad Boys Good Girls
Run Bad Boy Run
The Bad Boy Is Possessive
Change Of Plans
Age doesn't matter when you're in love (Harry Styles)
Cute Guys And Their Lies
Hey Princess (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)
Spark
His Number
Million Dollar Man
The Baby Project
Bipolar for Him; A Joseph SoMo Fanfic
Baby Blue Eyes (Nash Grier)
Who Are You? -Magcon Boys-
Handcuffed Hugs
7:15 | | a.i
Everybody Needs Somebody | | m.c
Red
Drop Dead Gorgeous
Texting (Harry Styles)
She's the man (5SOS)
The Bad Boy Taught Me How To Fight
Cupcake Kisses
Picture This (Niall Horan)
Someone Like Him
Getting To Know The Bad Boy
The Chaos
Princess Charming
He Wore A Hood
Skittles and Science
Dont Stop | Michael Clifford
Flirtline Bling
Strung Out
Anchors & Arrows
Apartment No.4

Playing With Fire

198 2 1
By adreamerinwonderland

About;

"You need to learn," he slowly begins to place surprisingly gentle kisses along my jaw as he speaks, "my version of the protection code."

"Right." I agree, my voice betraying me as it falters. A shudder of anticipation races through me as Travis kisses all the way down to the start of my collar bone.

"Rule number one," He begins to whisper again, pulling back a little, "Never let your guard down."

Faye Williams is not the type of girl who would call for the attention. She likes to lie low and occasionally, she likes to go to supervised parties. Some call her a good girl, but she doesn't think so. She's witnessed things that not many people get to witness. With an unstable mother who blames her for a needed divorce, she's seen, heard, and knows plenty.

It's not until she moves to Miami, Florida with her dad, that trouble arises. Let's just say that the odds are not in her favor, especially when it comes to that notorious 'bad kid' Travis. She has enough influence around her to know to stay away from him, but when one stupid project pairs them together, there's no way out. When a powerful gang leader looking for revenge, a notorious bad boy, protective sibings and friends, and secrets enter the equation, Faye knows there's nothing to save her now.

[PG-13]

By xxLastSummerxx

Thoughts;

I swear I couldn't like go an hour without reading some of this story! I think this is just an amazing story, and everyone should read it! That's all I have to say!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
21.3K 1.6K 41
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
76K 156 11
Just a horny girl with a normal life 🙄
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...