King ; NaLu [PAUSED]

By Yoonqs

❝everyone is the same, we're all human-regardless of your wealth, gender or age. We're all human.❞ ーーーーーーーーーー... More

1. Operation Lucy Escapes
2. Mira's ship book?
A/N - Clearing Up Minor Details
4. Sabertooth
Merry Christmas! // 6K READS!

3. A New Member!

2.9K 105 157
By Yoonqs

Lucy's P.O.V

"Lucy Heartfilia?"

Ahh.. Quack, I didn't think Father would find me this quickly.
I glanced down to the man that said my name, and who also ran into me. I only got to see Pink hair.

WAIT! PINK?!' I gawked at this and pointed at his face. Just completely forgetting my manners back at 'home'
He noticed me pointing and scrunched up his face. The rain spat on our hair since the wind blew down our hoods.

"Got a problem with my hair blondie? "

Sighing slowly I didn't want to start a fight seeing that he was dressed quite formally. Which means he probably had a lot of power in his name. Which also meant that in a few clicks I could easily be sent back to the Heartfilia residence.

Lowing my head in defeat I muttered a slow 'no'.
I held out a hand to help him up, however.. I didn't expect him to be that heavy.. After a few attempts of trying to pull him up. I finally got him on his feet (used both of my hands but, still...)

There was a brief silence for a good minute or two. Only hearing footsteps of others and the rain.
Slowly I turned around and started to walk away.

Guess I need to find a new place to sleep tonight...

Before I could walk any further, a hand grabbed my wrist and held onto it firmly. I turned around earning a slight squeak from my shoes; only to find the pink headed dinosaur holding my wrist, showing no signs in his face that he was going to let go any time soon.
I stared at him dumbfounded and confused.

"Do you have a place to stay or sleep tonight? If not you can stay at my place.."

He muttered those words under his breath. As heat slowly rising to me cheeks only to take in what he said quite dirtily. 

Few moments later he then realised how.. awkward that sounded, coming from a stranger who 'coincidentally' happens to bump into you at night (which might I add the time where not a lot of people are around), and happens knows your name.

He seen the reaction on my face and started to clear it up.. kinda

"N-no I don't mean anything like that! I just thought that you probably didn't have any where to sleep. So you can stay at my place; and as a bonus maybe we can play some fun games to pass the time!"

> A/N lmao no you dirty minded readers not that type of games ;)  You know who I'm aiming this at *cough* Lizzie  maddy2d *cough* <

He showed a wide toothy grin, with his eyes shut and head titled to the side a little.

I blushed at the recent action, and took the offer politely after a while of debating with each other.

Le Time Skip~

After a few minutes of walking. We came across a white modern mansion. With the smell of newly cut grass even though that it was probably cut a few hours ago, since the smell was still lingering around in the air.

As my mind drifted into space I thought about what I would have to do after this.. I'll probably have to find a job and start there, also having to hide my surname.. Hmm what job would I be good at?.. Or what job is there which doesn't have to hide my family name?

Ooo maybe a maid or waitress.

A hand waved in-front of my face snapping me out of my trance.
I turned my head to look at the person who waved their hand at my face, only to look back forward to find a white door.
"This is gonna be your room for tonight."

As walking in the room, I looked around, only to find a king sized bed, 2 large wardrobes, a large bathroom, 1 make-up mirror, 2 long mirrors, a balcony and finally a walk in closet.

"There should already be some clothes sitting in the wardrobe or some in the closet, hopefully they should fit you. If you have any problems just call on some maids and they'll help you." He gave a slight back-hand wave while walking away.

"U-uh miste-"

"Ah right, I haven't told you my name yet. Oh wait, once I tell you my name you have to make sure NOT to fangirl!" He said in his probably most serious tone he could probably pull off.

I replied with a slight nod. 'Sure..'

"Name's Natsu. Natsu Dragneel" he pointed his thumb to his chest signalling that he was the so called Nastu.

Moments after I noticed how he just gave me the 'look'.
Like, you know when they give you that observant look waiting you to react to something, so they just stare in your eyes for a good 5 minutes.

"... Why aren't you freaking out yet?"

Huh..?
I was meant to be freaking out?

He noticed my confusion in my face and started explaining.

"U-um well.. I'm a part time model and I'm famous for something else, and whenever I go out places. There are always people who start screaming at me when they find out who I am.. I mean, well haven't you even seen me or my name in the magazines or newspapers?"

I shook my head in response. "No, um.. My father didn't like me interacting with the commoners since I might start acting like them."

"Haah? What kind of sick bastard is your father?!"

That's not even the worse part of all the things he has done to me..

"So um.. Can I go now?" I pointed towards the bathroom. "I kinda want to have a bath, is that okay?"

"Ah right, there should be some essential products in there already. Have a nice sleep." With those last words, Natsu started walking in the other direction until he was out of sight.

I walked into the VERY LARGE bathroom to find shampoo and all the sorts.
I turned on the hot water letting the water flow loudly, the hot water combining with the cold water.

After a while of finding what clothes would fit me. I stripped out of my clothes, only to see the scars and bruises that father has bestowed upon me.

After seeing this, I broke down into silent tears. I slipped into the bath letting the warm water wash away at body.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP. IM SORRy

//knock knock//

I looked at the direction the sound came from. The door.

"Heartfilia-san are you okay? You've been in there for a while."

I glanced at the clock on the wall, '23:32'
Eep!! I didn't think I was in the bath for long!

Slowly I slipped out the bath, grabbing the towel to dry myself. I brushed the tangles out of my hair and walked out the room with the towel covering my body.

"Ehh, Heartfilia-san. I wouldn't have thought you would have wanted to show me your body for quickly".

Hah?

Across from me was a girl. From the look of it, she was probably my age or a little older. She had pink short hair, with bright blue eyes- that complimented her hair.

"A-ah um.. how did you get in here and who are you!?.. I was sure I locked the door.." I took a step back from the girl.

"I have spare keys to every room in this house, and Natsu-sama asked to make sure you were okay. My name is Virgo, I am a maid in this house. I serve Natsu-sama by a special contract."

"Special contract? What kind of contract?" I placed a hand on my chin, confused as I've ever been.

"Ah, This contract" She pulled up her short sleeve to reveal a blue mark that was placed on her left arm. It was in a weird shape, although.. I'm pretty sure I've seen that mark before..

My eyes widened as I just remembered where that mark is from. The all and famous..

Fairy Tail

"Heartfilia-san?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Virgo.

"Would you like me to gather your clothes for the night?"

"Ah, that would help a lot Virgo, also please just call me Lucy. That's probably easier for Author-san to type." I gave her a small smile.

"Of course Princess, punishment?"

"E-EH!? WHY WOULD YOU WANT PUNISHMENT?! AND WHY PRINCESS!?" I covered my mouth after realising that I was practically screaming the whole house down.

By the time Virgo and I finished talking it was 00:13. Meaning I had to get too sleep. Unfortunately all the clothes that were there are either; too big, too small, or wouldn't fit because my chest size..

So I had to settle for a long white button shirt that stopped at my knees. Which was also formally owned by the great Natsu. Also by wearing Natsu's shirt it still had his smell on the shirt.

'9:20 am'

I woke up to the small light coming from the shut curtains. I yawned and did some air stretches with my arms, quickly I jumped out of the bed, stretching my back.

Ahh!! That was a nice sleep, considering I had to sleep on the streets yesterday.

After I was done stretching I decided to go take a quick shower and wash my hair while I was at it.

AFTER SHOWER~

"Ah Lucy! Did you sleep well?" I turned around to see Natsu. But only in a towel..

"GAH! GET AWAY!! ILL GET INFECTED" I covered my eyes with one hand, while the other hand pushed him away. However.. He didn't budge, instead I just touched his (perfectly toned) abs for no reason..

"Woah Lucy!" I looked over to see him blushing with his head turned. I titled my head in confusion

A long towel was thrown over to my direction. "Cover yourself, you don't want any perverted guys staring at you"

I blushed a deep shade of red and thanked him.

After that we continued to eat breakfast. Although we were interrupted half way through because Virgo stormed in with a huge bundle of clothes for me to try on.

In the end I ended up wearing a pink dress with little frills at the end of the dress. The dress stops at the top of my knees. I completed the outfit with white flats.

"So.. What are you going to do now Lucy Heartfilia" He smirked after seeing my reaction of him pronouncing my family name.

I glared at the pink head before continuing. "I don't know what I'm going to do.. I might try to apply for a waitress or get some other job. But the bad thing is.. I will need to hide my family name at the same time, no one would want to take a girl with such a famous name without even asking questions. Even if I do leak out why I'm looking for jobs, my father will get word and end up tracking me down much more easily." I frowned, averted my eyes and turned my head away.

I felt my head being lifted up by the chin, quickly i glanced over to see Natsu holding onto my chin while he softly placed his forehead onto mine.

"Ne Lucy.. If you have any problems then come to me. Also.. You can work here! And meet my family!!"

Out of utter shock I moved my head too fast and ended up banging my head against Natsu's forehead. Despite this it was my head that took the most damage.

"O-ow"

"Geez Lucy, you sure do pack a punch for small person" He ruffled my hair while I just puffed my cheeks out.

"C'mon Lucy! I'll get together my friends and you'll get to meet them!!"

I watched as he whipped out his phone and started texting. After a few minutes of waiting, he grabbed my hand and started to go out in a fast sprint.

"VIRGO! LOKE! LOOK AFTER THE HOUSE FOR ME, ILL BE BACK IN 2 HOURS!" Natsu screamed back to the house. Making me temporally deaf in the process.

Time Skip after the running!

"Natsu! You're late!" I looked around to see a huge group of people gathered in front of a tall building.

"Sorry!!"

Natsu and I stopped in front of the group, looking closely there wasn't as much people as I thought here.
Instantly I hid behind Natsu which covered me completely. As he has a bigger frame than me.

"Ah is this Lucy?" A girl with blue hair wearing a blue and green dress with sandals, came running up to me.

I gave a little smile, as father always told me. "First impressions are the most important thing when you meet someone"

>TBHHH I CANT BE BOTHERED TYPING THE GREETS. LETS JUST SAY EVERYONE GREETS WITH LUCY. LISANNA APPROVES OF LUCY. AS SHE KNOWS SHE RUINED HER CHANCES AND THAT NATSU DOES'NT SEE HER IN THAT WAY. EVERYONE LIKED HER ECT. I KNOW I'M A BAD WRITER PLS NO HATE LOVE YOU GUYS (◔◡◔)
Lucy met:
Juvia
Gray
Erza
Lisanna
Elfman
Mirajane
Wendy  <

After finishing meeting the famous Fairy Tail. It was already time for lunch by the time we arrived back to the Dragneel house-hold.

"So Lucy.. Everyone seems to like you. Now will you join Fairy Tail? HOWEVER If your gonna join Fairy Tail.. I want you to join the Dragneel house-hold." He blushed a bright red shade and turned his face away.

I frowned in disappointment- as not being able to see his blushing face. If I managed to get a picture of his blushing face, I could have snapped a picture of him and sold it to his fan-girls for a LOT of jewels!

"What if they don't accept me because I'm a Heartfilia. Plus.. I wont be any help to Fairy Tail.. I'm worthless" I scratched the back of my head out of embarrassment, avoiding eye contact in the process.

A loud slam was heard through out the mansion. I jumped up in shock and surprise, only to see the pink haired with a dark expression on his face.

"We accept anyone and everyone into Fairy Tail. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY ARE A HEARTFILIA OR SOME OTHER SORT! I CAN TELL ALREADY THAT YOU WILL BE A PERFECT MATCH! SO DON'T YOU DARE SAY YOU ARE WORTHLESS! EVER AGAIN!"

I nodded my head out of fear. So this is the other side of Natsu Dragneel.

He sighed then cleared his throat. He give a wide grin with his eyes closed, while holding out his hand

>Like the picture at the start<

"Welcome to Fairy Tail. The place where you forget all your troubles in your past. This is your new home, your new family."

[2546]

×

Sorry if Lucy and Natsu were a bit OOC in this chapter.

~Yuuki ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 865 14
collection of stories .
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
202K 9.5K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
523K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...