Depression

By Zombii_gal

*TRIGGER WARNING* Darren Mercy is sad, well thats not the word for it; he's sad, but not sad. He's numb... More

New Story!
Chapter 1-
Chapter 2-
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5-
Chapter 6-
Chapter 7-
Chapter 8-
Chapter 9-
Chapter 10-
Chapter 11-
Chapter 12-
Chapter 13-
Chapter 14-
Chapter 15-
Chapter 16-
Chapter 17-
Chapter 19-
Chapter 20-
The End
HELP LINES!
Cover Submissions!
GAME AND NEWS OF NEW BOOK
NEW STORY
INSTAGRAM
New Story!!!

Chapter 18-

3.1K 144 10
By Zombii_gal

"Darren, we need to talk." My mother started as she walked into my room, which I haven't left in a week. "I'm worried about you, You haven't left your room in a week and before that you hardly left it at all. Your falling behind in school because you refuse to go."

I ignored her.

"I've googled Darren, it gave me a number to call, a facility number." She whispered, "They suggest that I bring you into them, have you stay a little bit, start antidepressants."

This got my attention, "You can't do that!" I yelled, "I'm perfectly fine!"

"Darren, Darren honey your depressed, you need help."

"I Don't need anything from you!" I was crying.

The tears ran down her face and she slowly grabbed me and pulled me into her, hugging me tight.

"Please Darren, for me?"

And the next day, I was sat in the car on my way to the institute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 586 24
Jace Norman has made a decision which leads him to move from London to LA. He is staying with his grandpa and then meets a girl named Riele Downs. T...
390K 1.3K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
8.4K 383 19
Jisung loves to perform and sing and rap in front of audiences when suddenly he felt like he was about to breakdown and cry..... Can he feel his soul...
72.9K 1.3K 20
"Psychotic tendencies..." As a child, Y/n L/n had a good life. She was always complimented for her h/c hair and e/c eyes. She had a loving little sis...