Special

By AltoPentaholic

*FOURTH BOOK IN THE DIFFERENT SERIES* A tragic loss affects the Grassi-Hoying family. After this event takes... More

Publication Date
Chapter One
Jordyn...it's time.xD
Chapter Two
OMG
Be honest...
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
(Real) Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
I'm sorry.:(
Chapter Eleven
WOW, I'M ACTUALLY INTERESTING!
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Just a picture.:)
Chapter Seventeen
FOLLOW HER!!!!
Profile Pic Challenge
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
...
Chapter Twenty
ugghh
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
No Chapter but...Selfie?
Chapter Twenty Four
Moment of Truth
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
No update...here's why
Hiatus...but
;)(;
Announcement+Just for Laughs
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Sneak Peek/ I'm so sorry
Another Hiatus...I'm Sorry
I love y'all so much
;)
Check it out!
Chapter Thirty Two
HERE'S MY FACE
Dear Diary
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
The Future for the Different Series
Yayness
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Epilouge
Thank you
Poem
R.I.P Christina/Reminder
New story!!!
One-Shot Contest.:3
One-Shot Contest
Update on Contest
WINNERS

Chapter Three

854 59 49
By AltoPentaholic

Esther smirked as she pushed her brother out if the way, glaring at Mitch while doing so. The Alphmega looked away, not wanting to be intimidated by her glare.

"What do you want?" Avi practically growled, shaking his head as his eyes turned red. Esther smiled at him, amused by his short temper. "Did you forget what you did to me?"

"Oh, calm down Avi! It's was five years ago! Get over it!"

Avi glared at her once more, shaking his head as he stood by Tori. Tori glared at her husband's sister, wondering why he was talking to her like this.

What did she do to Avi?

Mitch stood up, shyness taking over his entire body. He smiled at Esther, his cheeks becoming red from his bashfulness. She turned around, glaring at him when she did. Everyone bedsides Mitch glared at her, all of them the same thought at the same time.

No one glares at Mitch and gets away from it!

"What do you want?" Esther asked, her glare turning from one of anger to one of distaste. "It must not be important f you don't tell me right away."

"It is important, I promise."

"Then tell me! I don't have time for an Omega's stupidity!"

Mitch frowned, wanting to correct her. He wanted to tell her that he is an Alphmega, but he didn't want her to get more angry than she already is. He blushed once more, smiling at Esther despite how rude she was being.

"I just wanted you to know that I think you're very pretty."

Esther scoffed, shaking her head. All that waiting just for an idiotic compliment? Mitch frowned, noticing her scoff right away. Alyssa was about to yell at her for scoffing, but Kevin stopped her. Alyssa became very violent very quickly.

Very violent.

"I'm sorry," Mitch whispered, playing with his fingers. Scott shook his head, walking up to his husband. "I...I just wanted to tell that I think you're pretty because everyone deserves to know that they're pretty."

"You do not have to be sorry," Scott spoke up, kissing Mitch's forehead as he glared at Esther. "He did nothing. You should be the one apologizing."

"I have nothing to be sorry for! He shouldn't say irrelevant things all the time!"

Mitch looked at the ground, ashamed of his recent actions. The funeral and Esther's rude behavior became too much, causing him to cry silently. He wiped his eyes, trying to keep quiet so Esther won't make fun of him. He felt a hand on his back, realizing that it was Ben who was comforting him.

"Go upstairs, Mitchy. You're tired. It's been a long day and you deserve to rest. I love you."

Mitch nodded, walking upstairs as Ben smiled at him sadly. When the younger Omega heard the door close, he turned around to see that Scott's eyes turned black. The Lead Alpha yelled at Esther, pushing her back a bit.

"YOU DO NOT TALK TO MY HUSBAND LIKE THAT! I WILL NOT HESITATE TO HURT YOU! UNDERSTAND?!"

"I understand clearly," Esther replied, smirking as she pushed Scott roughly. She smiled at Avi, shaking her head as she did. "Baby brother, it's been so long. I mi-"

"GO!"

Esther shook her head, finally leaving as Avi slammed the door. Jessi frowned, walking up to the Alpha with a frown on their face

"Why are you mad at her, Avi?"

Avi allowed a tear to roll down his cheek, wiping it quickly as he looked at his Pack. He took a deep breath, shaking his head.

"I can not say. "

~~~

Mitch woke up a bit later, noticing how it was night time already. He raised an eyebrow, wondering why he woke up.

Hmmm...must be not-

A shrill cry interrupted him, causing him to groan. He stood up, smiling when he saw Scott fast asleep. He walked out of the room, the crying getting louder as he went to Mariposa's room. Her, Melody, and Nel all shades a room while Alex had a room to himself. It was easy and efficient, something both Scott and Mitch hopes will be better as the children got older.

Mitch sighed, hoping that no more of the babies woke up. He took a sigh of relief, happy to see that Mariposa didn't wake her sisters up. He walked up to her, shushing her as he bounced her.

"It's okay, Mari. I'm right here."

The week old baby cried loudly, waking up Nel. The ten month year old began to cry too, causing Mitch to pick her up too. As he comforted the two of them, Melody woke up. Her lips quivered, causing Mitch to shake his head.

"Please don't."

Melody began to cry, causing Mitch to become more stressed. He put Mariposa in her baby carrier and carried her in that, picking up Melody in his free arm while holding Nel in the other. The three of them cried louder, which made Alex begin to cry.

"Pleas stop crying!"

Mitch ran into Alex's room, daughters in his arms. He picked up Alex carefully, holding him carefully. Mitch kept the twins his right arm, Melody in his left arm, and Mariposa in the baby carrier. He went in the living room, setting Melody down so he could comfort his other children.

"Mama, no," Melody begged, tugging on her mom's shirt. Mitch tried his best not to cry from the stress. "No!"

"Melody, stop!"

The baby Beta cried louder, bringing tears to Mitch's eyes as the three others cried harder. Mitch's lip quivered, finally breaking down in tears. He covered his face with his hands, crying loudly himself.

"Stop crying, please. I'm tired."

He felt the couch dip, feeling the warmth from his husband. He cried even more, holding onto Scott with all his might. Scott shushed him, brushing his hair back gently.

"It's okay, baby. I got you."

"I'm just so, so tired. I want to go to sleep, but all the babies started crying and I couldn't sleep so I-"

A sob interrupted him, causing Scott to wipe away his tears. The Lead Alpha looked at his crying children and husband, his heart breaking as he kissed his husband's forehead gently.

"Mitch, you go to sleep. I've got this handled."

"But...I'm the Mommy!"

"And the Daddy helps the Mommy when she is sad," Scott reassured Mitch sweetly, hugging him tightly. "It'll switch around sometimes, but right now you just need to rest. I love you, baby."

Mitch smiled, the tears slowing down as he kissed his husband sweetly. Scott smiled at him, taking their children from Mitch. The children still cried, making Mitch want to stay.

Rest. You deserve it.

Mitch walked upstairs, blowing a kiss to his family. As he laid down in bed, he couldn't help but notice how tired he really was. As he adjusted himself, he sighed heavily. He just wanted everything to be okay.

Macy, please watch over us. We love you so much, baby. Mommy misses you.

Mitch closed his eyes, sleep taking him to DreamLand right away. The dream he had that night made him question everything he was, is, and who he ways to be.

~~~

"Esther, go to sleep. You're not going to happy in the morning if you..."

"Darien, stop. This is our last time. I just want to see."

He sighed, looking over his wife's shoulder to watch the pregnancy test. Esther gripped his hand, hoping for the best as she watched with wide eyes.

"I'm so nervous, Darien. I really hope that we can ha-"

"I'm sorry."

Esther raised an eyebrow, following her husband's view to the pregnancy test. She gasped at the result, shaking her head as tears gathered in her eyes.

Negative was in bold letters, making Esther throw the rest angrily as she cried heavily. Darien frowned, taking her in his arms as she cried.

"What can'r I get pregnant?! It's not fair!"

"I know, baby. I know. Just cry it out, love."

Ether cried, wondering if this is how Avi felt. She remembered the day when Avi told her that he can't make a girl pregnant. It was heartbreaking and Esther comforted Avi as he cried, wondering why he couldn't have a child.

But after that huge fight they had with each other five years ago?

Their close bond was forever forgotten and never to be put back together.

This broke their parents' hearts, but they didn't care. The siblings absolutely resented each other now and they've hardly talked to each other in the past few years.

Until today.

"We could always adopt, sweetheart. It won't be that bad. They deserve a home and we could give that to them."

"Yeah, I know, but I deserve a child! It's not fair!"

"Avi has one. If he could make his wife pregnant and have a child, you can have one."

"Well, he's Avi and I'm Esther! It's like a curse that the Kaplan children can children! It's unfair!"

"You're acting like this is Into the Woods," Darien replied jokingly, pushing his wife's hair softly. "We just need to try, sweetheart. We just need to pray and hope for the best. If we don't have a child biologically, we'll adopt one that needs a home. There's alternatives to everything, my sweet love."

"I know, but I want to have a child that I could call my own! I want a child who will bake cookies and cakes with me. I want a child who will sleep on us when they're scared. I want a child who will be close to me and call me their role model. I want-"

Esther began to cry, sobbing quietly as Darien hugged her tightly. He shushed her, kissing her forehead softly as he played with her fingers. He smiled weakly, a question popping into his head.

"What will you name our child if-when we have one?"

"Kirstin Taylor."

Darien cringed, shaking his head a bit. Why that name? Doesn't Esther know how terrible Kirstin was? He nodded, smiling a fake smile as he kissed Esther's forehead, holding her hand tighter.

"That's...cool. Why?"

"Kirstin was my best friend and my child will be my best friend. It's as simple as that."

Darien nodded, opposed to the name greatly. He sighed, looking at the time.

11:45

"Babe, it's almost time for bed. Let's go to sleep."

Esther nodded, standing up immediately that it almost scared Darien. He shrugged his shoulders, wondering why she was acting like this. She hopped into bed, falling asleep when her head hit the pillow. Darien smiled, kissing his wife's forehead sweetly as he climes into bed himself. He took a deep breath, grateful to have this beautiful person in his life at this moment.

If only he knew.

A/N: This story is moving along nicely and I appreciate it.;) Like I said in the last chapter, a lot is going to happen. You'll know more about Mitch that he didn't even know about himself. You'll thank Qu33n26 later for what is going to happen later in the book.;) Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 581 32
Pentatonix have been together for years now. Tours, gigs, traveling, and even the memories bring them closer as a group of friends. But with Mitch an...
15.5K 894 32
Found at last, Mitch is on his way back home. But four years can do a lot to someone. Will he be able to go back to his normal life, or will the horr...
8.2K 624 19
Happiness. Something everyone wants and very few achieve. Mitch Grassi has finally found his happiness: Scott Hoying, his best friend and the love of...
113K 3.8K 19
Scott is forced to choose. His choice changes everything and effects those he loves the most. How can they move forward now that everything is fall...