Sweet Disposition (Larry Styl...

By _Loving1D_

We all feel lost at some point in our lives. For Harry Styles it was when he was in a tragic accident that ch... More

Sweet Disposition (Larry Stylinson)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Part 1)
Chapter 18 (Part 2)
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (THE END)

Chapter 10

10.3K 460 149
By _Loving1D_

A/N So school has started which means I have less time to update:( I will try my best and you guys are lucky because this story is my priority. Thanks for reading/commenting/voting/following I LOVE YOU!!!

Ps. What do you think of the new cover? Also what do you want to happen in this story? I want to hear your ideas.

****

Louis's POV

I kissed him. He kissed me. We kissed. Our lips touched. I can't even function properly right now. Why did I do that?! If my mum finds out I'm dead. The prince is not supposed to be gay. What am I going to do?

It's been three hours and I'm still in shock. God, I feel like a stupid thirteen year old with a crush. We didn't even talk about it. That's really bugging me. What does it mean? Does he like me back or was he just tired and didn't know what he was doing? I need to know.

I left my cabin and went to the barn. Harry wasn't there, so I checked his room. Again he was gone. There was only one other place I could think of. I walked through the woods until I found the pond. Harry was lying in the grass beside his guitar with his hands neatly folded on his stomach.

He didn't even flinch as I laid beside him. I watched him stare up at the sky for longer than I should have. He was just so enticing.

"We need to talk." I said quietly.

He turned his head and faced me. His eyes were red and puffy so I assumed he'd been crying.

"I like you Harry. Probably more than I should."

"I like you too, but..." He trailed off and his eyes flickered back up towards the sky.

"But?"

"I'm not really-, I- uhm, I can't be in a relationship right now." He stuttered.

"Why not?" I rolled onto my stomach and propped my head up on my elbows.

"I have a lot of personal issues, If you haven't noticed."

"Doesn't everyone?" I laughed. "Just give us a chance."

"I said no!" Harry sat up and put his head in his hands. "I can't. Trust me when I say you don't want me."

I frowned and sat up. He turned his head away as a tear dripped down his cheek.

"You are more than enough."

It's been awhile since I'd actually liked someone as much as I liked Harry. I wasn't going to take no for an answer even if it meant my country would be ashamed of me. I'd keep it a secret for as long as possible then depending on how the people react, I'll go from there.

"Harry?" I said softly.

"I hate you." He whispered. "I hate how you can just come here and make me fall for you like it's nothing. I hate how you always seem to be around whenever I breakdown. I hate how much you care. I hate how ever since you came into my life everything's been turned upside down. I hate how i want to hate you, but I can't." He hung his head as more tears streamed down his cheeks.

He sobbed quietly for a few minutes, and I could feel my heart breaking every second of it. When had I fallen so hard for him? Usually I only cared about myself, but with Harry I was a completely different person. It scared me.

He looked up with a trembling bottom lip and my heart finally snapped in two.

"Why would you want me? I'm a mess. You're the prince! You could have anyone you wanted."

"You're different. You're the only one who treats me like a person and not the prince. I don't want anyone else, I want you." I cupped his cheek and his lip quivered again.

I kissed him gently and when I pulled away his eyes were still shut. I stroked my thumb across his cheekbone. I removed my hand from his face and wrapped it around his shoulders instead, scooting closer to him. He rested his head on my shoulder and we fell into a comfortable silence as we stared out over the water.

**

Harry and I sat by the pond for hours, without really saying anything. In a way, I was glad to not have to say anything.

I was starting to think my mum was right about me coming here. It was nice to get away from my family. I know that sounds harsh, but being the prince can be overwhelming sometimes. It's nice to be able to just sit here with Harry and not have to say a word, but at the same time be completely comfortable.

Harry lifted his head from my shoulder and stood up after a while, offering his hand to me. I took it and he pulled me to my feet. I didn't let go of his hand as we walked back through the woods. Just before we reached the barn Harry stopped and turned to face me. He surprised me by brushing our lips together.

He smiled shyly and kept walking until we stepped out into the light.

We were almost at the barn when my phone began ringing. I slipped it out of my pocket and groaned.

"I have to take this. I'll see you at dinner?"

"Yeah." He frowned a little.

I craned my neck to kiss his cheek and a light blush spread across his cheeks. I smiled at him before going back to my cabin and answering my phone.

"Hey mum!"

"Someone's happy." My mom said in an amused tone. "Did you get on team 1?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. I had been so distracted by Harry that I completely forgot about the teams.

"They're going to tell us tonight at dinner I think."

"Well be sure to let me know. I was just calling to tell you that your father has been admitted to the hospital."

"Why? What happened?"

"Nothing serious, he just had a bad fall. His arm is broken but other than that he's fine."

"Tell him I hope he feels better." I frowned.

"Will do. Do you feel like talking to the girls? They miss you."

"Sure."

By the time I had caught up with all of my sisters it was time for dinner. I was already a few minutes late, so I went straight to the dining hall. I spotted Harry, Niall, and Josh sitting at a table towards the back. I waved then got in line to get my food.

Once I had my tray I took the seat beside Harry. He smiled weakly at me, but it didn't reach his eyes.

"Hey Louis." Niall said cheerily.

"Hey Niall." I faked enthusiasm.

It was quiet and awkward for the first few minutes, and everyone just kind of ate their food and shared nervous glances.

I glanced at Harry to see that he had his head turned slightly and he was staring at the table were Zayn and Liam sat. He turned back around and looked down at his tray where he was pushing the food around with his fork.

I rested my hand on his thigh comfortingly and he subtly leaned towards me.

"Harry don't let them get to you. They're just being pricks." Josh sighed.

Harry looked back at them again, then turned completely in his seat so he could no longer see their table. I patted his thigh and he turned his head towards me. I leaned in and quickly pecked his lips. I was still nervous to kiss him, or even be with him, in public, but he just looked so sad and I couldn't help it.

"Attention everyone!" Paul yelled.

Everyone's eyes flashed to the table he was standing on and he cleared his throat before holding up a clipboard.

"Team 1. Brown, Burt, Covert, Duflo, Fredrickson, Garl, Messer, Rotner, Simmons, and Tomlinson. The rest of you are on Team 2."

Cheers erupted around the room and a big smile made it's way onto my face. I did it!

"To celebrate we are having ice cream!"

The cheers grew louder and I turned to face Harry. He was grinning, but it was obvious that it was forced. He looked exhausted. I felt my happiness slowly starting to decrease.

"Congratulations."

"Thanks, you want to go get some ice cream?" I said in an effort to cheer him up. Ice cream always makes me feel better.

Niall and Josh watched us silently from across the table. I saw them whispering to each other after we kissed, but I didn't call them out on it. There was no point.

"I might go later when the line is shorter or something." He shrugged.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I lowered my voice so only he could hear me, which wasn't hard in the noisy room.

He nodded, but I still wasn't convinced.

When I got to the front of the line I got two spoons and extra ice cream after telling the cooks I would be sharing with Harry.

I set the bowl down and Niall cackled.

"You must really like ice cream!"

"Shut up, I was going to share with Harry." I stuck my tongue out at him and he did it back.

Harry looked up from his lap and met my eyes. He hesitantly took the extra spoon and scooped some ice cream into his mouth. He actually looked a little happier. We shared the ice cream until it was gone as we chatted with Niall and Josh. Once we had gotten past the awkwardness it wasn't so bad. They were pretty cool lads.

When I had finished Harry and I walked ahead of Niall and Josh back towards our rooms.

When we stopped at my cabin I went to kiss Harry on the lips, but he turned his head at the last second. I frowned a bit, but he nodded his head to the right. I looked over my shoulder at Zach. He was glaring at me, then he stalked off into the cabin. I sighed and turned back to Harry.

"Good night."

"Night." He murmured, walking away.

I entered the cabin and everyone quieted down. A few guys started whispering to their friends, but their eyes kept flickering back to me. I knew that Zach had told them something. Zach shoved Daniel aside and marched up to me.

"I saw you sitting with that faggot at dinner, and then you kissed him. What the hell is wrong with you? Don't tell me our prince is a fucking faggot."

"Nothing is wrong with me." I scoffed. "I like him, he likes me. End of story. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't use that word." I stalked over to the bathroom and hopped into the shower before he could reply.

I dressed quickly and hurried past Zach's bed and got into mine. I was almost asleep when I felt my blanket being ripped from my body. I sat up and swatted in the direction it went, but no one was there. I grudgingly climbed off my bunk and picked up my blanket from the floor.

When I stood up I came face to face with Zach. He spit in my face and shoved me onto the boy in the bottom bunk. I jumped back up and tackled him to the ground but he rolled us over and pinned me. He released one arm and used his fist to knock my jaw to the side. I kicked him off of me and kicked him in the stomach once I stood up.

He got back up and we started punching and kicking blindly, not realizing that two trainers had come into the room.

They pulled us apart, but we were still trying to get at each other.

"Boys!" Natalie shouted. "That's enough!"

"Louis, come with me. I'll deal with you later." Sherrie pointed a stern finger at Zach, then dragged me from the room.

"Where are we going?"

"You're sleeping in the staff house tonight."

"What? No!" I yanked my arm away and planted my feet on the ground.

There was no way I was going to stay in the same house as Zayn, Liam, Paul, and all the trainers. I shuddered at the thought.

"Well you can't stay in your cabin! You and Zach will end up killing each other."

"Then I'll just stay with Harry!" I rolled my eyes. "I'm not a child. I don't need to be watched."

"I don't think Harry would like that very much." She scowled.

"Trust me, he won't mind at all."

She huffed and led me back to the barn and up the steps. She knocked on the door and a few shuffling sounds came from the other side. Then the door opened, revealing a tired looking Harry wearing only boxers and a loose t-shirt.

"Louis got himself into a fight and he refuses to stay in the house, but he needs to be separated from Zach. Would it be alright if he stays in here until we figure out what to do?"

"Whatever." He shrugged.

He walked back to his bed and collapsed onto the middle of it. I chuckled lightly and smirked at Sherrie before entering the room. I shut the door behind me.

"I'm just gonna use the restroom then I'll be back."

I relieved myself, then dabbed a damp rag at a cut on my lip. Other than a couple bruises, I wasn't hurt.

I crawled into bed next to Harry and wrapped my arms around him from behind. He mumbled something incoherent, so I just hummed in response.

"You're not even going to ask about the fight?" I grinned against his back.

He turned over and face me.

"Zach's a dick, I'm tired, and you seem fine, so I'm not worried about it." He shrugged, tracing patterns on my bare chest with his index finger and creating goosebumps wherever his fingers touched. "You shouldn't be either."

I rested my chin on the top of his head and sighed heavily.

"I guess you're right."

"Aren't I always?" He smirked.

I slapped his shoulder jokingly and he laughed quietly, well really it was more like a puff of air.

I tried to ignore the tingling sensations as Harry's bare leg rubbed against mine under the sheets. I still think it's weird that I feel this way about him of all people. I mean, I hated him when I first came here and now look where we are. Everything just changed so quickly.

I heard soft snores coming from Harry and I smiled to myself. I did briefly wonder why he seemed so tired earlier, but I pushed it to the back of my mind and forced myself to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 4.9K 24
Harry and Louis had a kid. Who knew!? It's been 7 years since then. They've kept it a secret. They even put him in a care home. Secretly, they made a...
57K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
629K 10.8K 69
Harry Styles is one of the students at Austin L High school , but he isn't like everyone else, he kind of runs the school, well he and his four mates...
279K 10.9K 24
Since Louis's family died in a terrible car crash when he was eight, he was sent to live with his Uncle Simon and cousins, Zayn and Niall. His uncle...