I'm... A Pokemon?!

By WaffleCake00

Hey guys... More Pokemon shit I know I know I had to lol XD this was inspired by my friend! I'm sure he'll be... More

Character registration [CLOSED]
1: The World Of Pokemon
2: New Friends, New Goals
3: The Heroes The Villan
4: Dreams, And Mysteries
5: The Bonds Of Friendship
6: A Double Agent...?
7: A Trap?!
8: Innocence
9: The Illusion of the Past.
10: Feelings
11: Legendary
12: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words...
13: Break Time
15: Shinshi and Flare
16: Kyoko's Adventure
17: Envy
18: The Struggle
19: A Chance?
20: Something to Say
21: Mission Success!
22: Spy
23: The Plan Of Attack
24: Cause and Effect
25: Whats Done is Done...
26: My Sin
27: Death
28: Planning
29: A Challenge?
30: Too far...
31: Atone
32: Revenge
33: Comfort
34: Assist
35: A Request
36: The Battle
37: Retaliation
38: War
39: Krimson V.S. Crystal and Shade!
40: Varian and Minori V.S. Shinshi and Kyoko!
41: Juliette V.S. Aurora!
42: Martin V.S. Shadow and Keita!
43: I Will Always Be By Your Side.
Authors note:

14: New People?

153 8 8
By WaffleCake00

"WAKE UP!" Shadow was shaking me around again. "I DON'T WAAAANNNNAA!!" I shouted. "I DON'T CARE!!! WE HAVE HERO STUFF TO DO!" She shouted as she started to walk out the door. "FIINEEE!" I said. She shut the door behind her. "Ugh..." I said.

Martin's POV:

"I say we bombard them with attacks!" Crimson said. "No, I say we trap them in a nightmare..." Shade said. "How about you do nothing to these people?" A man with dark blue hair, light blue eyes, and a classy outfit said. "Yeah." A girl wearing a kimono-type dress with bright red-orange and white hair walked up behind him. "Who the hell are these people?" Krimson said. "Do you really think that we'd know?" Shade said. "Well, maybe!" Krimson said. They started to argue. "ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT!" I yelled and slammed my hand on the table. "Meep!" They both said. "Uh..." The girl with the bright red hair said. "Enough with you two as well!" I yelled and I swirled a giant ball of fire towards them.

Keita's POV:

"AAAHH!!!" Shadow screamed. "What?" I said. "It's just a little spider." I said. The spider sat happily in my hand. "AAAH! ITS SCARY GETITAWAYGETITAWAY!!!!!!" She shouted. "Aw... He's just a wittle baby!" Aurora said, rubbing the top of its head with her finger. "But it's fuzzy and yellow!" She Shouted. "Awww but he's just a itty bitty wittle baby! Aren't you? Yes you are! Yes you are!" Aurora said petting the spider. "It's just a baby Joltik!" I said. "Here little guy." I said, putting my hand to the ground. He looked a little confused, and then he dashed off. "Heh." I said. "SHINSHI I TOLD YOU WERE LOST!" I heard a females voice. "Quiet down Flare! And it's technically your fault that we're lost!" I heard a males voice. "Oh look! People! HEY THERE!" She started running towards us! "FLARE! GET BACK HERE-" he stopped once he reached us. "Uh..." We said. "Uh..." The girl said. "Are you guys... With that evil Martin guy...?" I asked. "Why would we be with him? We just broke into their so called base." The girl said. "Anyways! I'm Flare, and I'm a Volcarona! Nice to meet ya!" She said happily. "I'm Shinshi. An Empoleon. Pleasure to meet you." He said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AAAH! I LOVE IT! SHINSHI IS FROM MY CURRENT PROFILE ON POKEMON PLATINUM!
And 'Shinshi' is translated as 'Gentleman' in Japanese! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 47 8
Who would've known that you would become Satoru Gojo's entire world only to walk out of his life without explanation? That day forever haunts him and...
242K 5.5K 42
It all started with (Y/N) being a helpful and kind person, but then your once trusted friend pushed you aside for another, from that day foward (Y/N)...
434K 7K 19
Y/N L/N is a guy who suffered for his entire life before he got killed by a thief along with a friend. But what will happen when Y/n will get reincar...
944 45 32
AXEL WAS JUST A BABY WHEN HIS HOME WAS OBLITERATED... Axel wanted a normal life... A peaceful life. But after the timeline gets altered by a forgotte...