Origin of the Elements

By noeel1999

*used to be called Wolf Elements* when Sydney didn't shift on her 12th birthday like all werewolves do whole... More

The Shift
The Truth
Meet The Sun Wolf
Elemental Wolves
New Pack
Old Pack
Please Help
My mate
pack
Trent
The Plan
My new 'boyfriend'
Let the plan begin
Submit
Authors Note
The warning
Authors note
Mark
Changes
Authors Note

Killed

4.7K 172 6
By noeel1999

*2 years later*

I went over to the kitchen as normal only to see Jake flirting once again. I grabbed the girls arm yanking her away from Jake, I pushed her towards the door. She thankfully got the message and ran out the door. I grabbed the the first thing within reach which happens to be a knife. " I warned you" I said darkly, I stalked up to him holding the knife up like one of those horror movies. I bought the knife down on him over and over again hearing his screams Echo through the kitchen I could feel both packs standing behind, but I didn't care. I reached to the counter laying the bloody knife down, since the alpha is dead because of me. I was covered in blood not my own, in a couch position. Slowly standing " I am going to take a shower" I mumbled, Rushing upstairs to take a cold shower. After the shower I walked to the living where everyone was they weren't talking or moving just sitting there looking now. I clapped my hands together getting there attention none of them daring to give me a dirty look. " alright as all of you witness your alpha is dead, I killed him making me alpha whoever don't like it speak up now" I said with a daring look to speak up. None of them talked I smiled innocently "good no one have a problem with me the are going to be a few changes"
Sorry for the wait. There are only going to be one or two more chapters left.
Don't forget to:
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
There will be a new chapter soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 222 70
"With bloodied wings do those who want to make things right carry themselves and yet others instead only see the wrongs they believe them to be." In...
3.2M 71.4K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
388K 7.9K 46
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
323K 8K 18
Werewolves took over the world as she was 10 years old Now every creature has to live by their rules The arena, only humans that have to be punished...