My Dads Best Friend

De Snicker1Doodles

If you want a laugh and don't mind HUGE GRAMMAR MISTAKES, READ ON YAY IT'S #1 In the dumb category and honor... Mais

My Dads Best Friend*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
VOTE
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27; Finale
Authors note

Chatpter 13

327K 5K 1.7K
De Snicker1Doodles

"So it looks like we're stuck together in an elevator." After sereval attempts to get the elevator working, which all failed. We decided just to wait.

"Unless you want to do what they do in movies?" Alex suggested.

"No, we probably wouldn't even reach the floor. And the slider thing would be closed." I told him. No way I was going to do what they do in action movies, movies are movies.

"I guess we sit here and wait." Alex said taking a seat.

"I forgot my phone in the hotel room." I groaned in a time like this I forget my phone.

"I have Natahas it's on low battery though. I'm going send my phone a text. She'll probably open it up." He quickly texted an slid the phone back in his pocket.

"How's it going between you and your fiancé?" I asked casually.

"Good. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, we broke up a week ago." Right before I went to my fathers house we broke up.

"Do you miss him?"

"Yeah. He was the most amazing guy and kisser I've ever known." I said smiling to myself. Blade was a sweet jerk, a horrible kisser though. Suddenly Alex was in front of me just as I finsihed my sentence.

"I have to argue about the amazing kisser. Because you know my kisses are better." He said brushing his lips against mine. I did like Alex's kisses better but I'm not admitting that. I only said that to see his reaction.

"Sure whatever you say." I said facing the wall away from Alex. Alexs hands snaked around my waist and pulled me into his arms.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me my kisses aren't better." Alex demanded me. Tilting my chin to faces him.

"Blades kisses are better than yours." I stated. I was an excellent lier. I kept my voice normal and controlled, unlike others who voices raise a pitch higher.

"Your a good lier."

"I'm not lying." I whined getting out of Alex's grip.

"Yes you are." He said in a girly voice. I started laughing.

"But you are the best to make girly voices." I said between laughs. I watched as Alex eyes lit up as he watched me laugh. When I finally calmed down Alex came over to me.

"You have a cute laugh." He said brushing my hair to the side.

"Thanks?" I said smiling at him.

"I'm going to call the hotel. Be quiet." He said as he dialed the hotel number. At least he has service.

"This is Alex Kobra staying in room 68." So he's staying in room 68.

"Yes the one in the elevator. Yeah only one person is with me."

"Around 3 hours?" He exclaimed into the phone. I shot him a glare. 3 hours with me won't be that bad.

"Yeah sure I'll talk to Natasha." I grinned evilly as my light bulb went on.

"Hey Natasha. Yeah I miss you too." He said rolling his eyes.

I got up infront of Alex and started saying.

"Aaa yeah right there Mmmm." I moaned into the phone. I could hear Natasha clearly from the other end.

"What's was that?" She yelled.

"Nothing. Just Ally being a teenage dirtbag."

"I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby." I started singing.

"Shut up Ally." He snapped.

"Alex don't stop. OWW yeah right there." I screamed.

"ALEX KOBRA WHAT ARE YOU DOING." Natasha yelled anger evident in her words.

"Your phones going to die soon. Bye bye." I noticed how Natasha said bye I love you. While Alex just said bye bye.

"Ally. Natasha's going to kill me." He groaned. I shrugged and giggled.

"Whoopsies."

"If you want I'll make you scream those words." He said getting closer.

I let a smile lace my lips.

"Really big boy?" I said grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. I pulled his body close to mine.

"I like sexy Ally." He told me. Trailing his finger down my side.

"If you want I can show you that my kissers are better than your Blave or Blafe or Blain Plain."

"Show me." I said snaking my arms around his neck while he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. He bit his lip as his eyes flickered to mine. He slowly leaned in. I felt myself getting excited. Even though I've kissed him before. Before I knew it our lips connected. Like they were meant to be. Those butterfly's were going crazy in my stomach. He slid his hands up my shirt. Exploring every inch. I let a gasp escape when his hand brushed against my boobs. With that he slid his tongue in my mouth. Alex pulled my shirt over my head. Tossing towards the floor. Alex broke away from the kiss.

"My kisser are better aren't they?"

"Your mean your make out section." I teased him.

"Alex of course you do give the best kisses." I said pulling him for another kiss. I quickly unbuttoned his shirt. As my hands explored his bare chest. I traced my fingers over his abs. When we pulled away.

"Enjoy the view?"

"Yeah. Nice body." I said winking at him.

"You have an amazing body also." He said eyeing me. I winked at him and ran my hand across by boobs. Because someone couldn't stop staring.

Alex slowly pecked them. I felt a tingling sensation.

"One day I will rip your bra off." He whispered in my ear. I blushed because be already did once.

"Or did I do that already he asked me?"

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"My dream wasn't a dream was it?" I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"That didn't ever happen. It was a dream." I said. Why now. Why did he have to bring it up?

"Ally. Don't lie to me." He whispered.

"Why does it matter?" I asked getting frustrated.

"Why?" Alex said getting angry.

"Because I need to know." He said placing his hands on my shoulder. He needs to know? Why would he need to know?

"It was real wasn't it. Because if it was a dream we wouldn't have to go in circles. You would've simply told me.

"OKAY fine. It wasn't a dream." I huffed. I was embarrassed.

!

"So your telling me you were going to have sex with me."

"What? No no. It was just a steamy make out scene."

"Ally. There's always 3 reasons for sex.

It's outta fun or its because the two are in love. Or they want a child."

"Your point is?" I asked him.

"If we were ever to have full sex. What would be your reason 1,2, or 3? "

"Uh wha? No we would never. Because you have fiancé. And. Like I told you it was a steamy make out scene." I blabbed to him.

"I think I might call the wedding off." Alex sighed picking his shirt up. The elevator had mirrors around so I could still see him.

"You might what? Why?" I asked him baffled.

"Because I think I fell in love with someone else."

Someone else. The little hope of me ever being the someone else vanished.

"S-someone else?" I choked out.

"Yeah." I turned around so Alex couldn't see the tears in my eye. I thought I was starting to fall in love with him. I'm just a silly teenager. Of course there's someone else. I was just a pass by adventure.

"How is she?" I asked him.

I flinched when his hand touched my waist.

"She has the most beautiful smile.

She's very funny and different. When she looks at you with those brown eyes of hers you can't help but smile."

"Okay I get." I growled I didn't need to know this. Well I did ask. I quickly pulled my shirt over my body. Alex already adjusted his shirt back on.

"Ally your such an idiot." Idiot? I guess he's right but how dare he.

"What? I'm not a idiot your the idiot."

Alex grabbed my waist.

What did he want know?

"Ally I think I'm falling in love with you."

"W-what?" Shock and joy started building up. I turned to face him and he was serious.

"I love you Ally." He said with the most sincere voice ever.

"I-i." I couldn't get any words out.

"But you don't." He looked at me with pained eyes that made my heart break into a million pieces.

"I never said that." I pulled him back to me. Now it was mine turn to tell him what I felt.

"Alex." I said smiling. When the words Alex came out my mouth the elevator made a loud scraping noise. I looked at the elevator number as I watched it slowly go to the main floor. The door opened. With a chime.

"ALEX honey. Oh my god are you alright?" Natasha exclaimed running over and hugging Alex.

"I missed you. I love you." She said pulling him for a kiss. I slowly made my way out of the crowd feeling sick.

"I love you to." I turned around to see Alex tell Natasha the he loved her. He made eye contact with me before smiling and kissing Natasha.

That that jerk. I thought he said he loved me. This time I took the stairs.

I was about to tell him I loved him.

I fell for it. Or maybe he does love me and I didn't get to tell him so he thinks I don't love him. I slammed my room door when I got there.

"Ally?" I voice called from the kitchen.

"No." I said in a deep voice.

I watched as Alexandria's head popped out of the kitchen.

"ALLY. Are you okay? You don't look like it. I told you not to go in there but did you listen NOO!" Alexandria hugged me tightly.

"Yeah I'm okay."

"I can tell your not." She argued taking a seat next to me on the love seat. Awkward.

"Uh I don't want to ruin your day with my problems."

"Tell me." She demanded.

"But."

"No buts missy spill." Alexandria was after all my best cousin.

"I'll tell you. So it started when the elevator broke down." I told her about the whole event in the elevator when I was done she squealed.

"Just like on movies!"

"You need to tell him you love him also. Before its to late."

"Before its to late?"

"Alex is getting married in a month."

"What!?" She was kidding right.

"That's why we came here. Your dads like the godfather of the married couple so he's taking care of some things with Alex."

"Here." She handed me my phone. I have her a confused look.

"Tell Alex you want to meet him somewhere. Starbucks. Then it will be a surprise ." She said winking at me. I started at the phone. One month and the boy I was falling in love is going to get married. I'm not giving up without even trying one bit. Maybe I was over reacting. But love is love.

"I'll text him. What time?"

"7:00pm. She said texting away."

I sent a quick text to Alex.

Alex; Why do you want me to come..?

Ally; Just go no questions bye.

"Go get ready honey this will be special." Alexandria shoved me into the room. Special. I guess I'll get ready for who knows what.

*A/N*

~I've been super busy sorry for not updating!~

No it's not the end! Why do you guys think at the end? :p

*Question of the chapter*

Favorite color?

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

185 4 19
I HAVE DISCONTINUED THIS STORY !!!! > This was a friend group story so you probably won't understand it but feel free to read it πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ’» DISCLAIMER...
122K 5.7K 39
❝ ᴅᴏɴᴛ α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄α΄‹, α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› Κ€Ιͺᴅᴇ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› ꜱʜΙͺα΄› κœ°α΄€' ᴍᴇ. ❞ 𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘭 𝘡𝘰 "𝘸𝘒𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘱 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘀𝘩𝘢". 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙕𝙀𝙉𝙉𝙄.
363K 3K 29
nsfw story pls don't ruin my life! I made this story for my friends so if you see little stupid stuff it's for my friends
Rebel Tomboy vs Bad boy De Bumbleboobz

Ficção Adolescente

274K 6.8K 80
Warning: Bad language, Sexual things, abusive content, possible misspelling, please do not hate...