MariChat•Flirting Advice [Mir...

Af SinTxstic

Secrets can define someone. Can ruin someone. Can create someone, Marinette had been keeping hold of her secr... Mere

•Flirting Advice•Preview•
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
Breathe
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
GOODBYE
Hehehe... Hi?
•Chapter 13•

•Chapter 7•((Non April Fools))

9.9K 389 389
Af SinTxstic

Back from the dreaded depths of hellish break.

Anding this wonderful idea Bæ has, every time you ask me to "update" or "notify me" I will make everyone wait A WHOLE WEEK TIL I UPDATE.

If 52 say update, BAM! Gone for a year.

Aka don't do it. And I will not hesitate to call you out for it. I will.

Chapter 7•Disappear

Marinette felt average, at least she felt. Now being a yo-yo wielding hero covered in latex by day. And cat loving teen by night.

But lately, her nights have been lonely. Ever since the mangly cat asked questions about disappearing. She felt pangs of pain to her heart.

Marinette was a wreck, she just wanted to see him. She walked her way out of her home, the rain poured down. All she had was a black umbrella a former crush had given her.

She walked more and more down the empty streets. Out of nowhere something grasped onto her shoulder.

"AH!" She squealed as he eyes tracked into brown ones. Brown hair tangled down his tanned skin. She sheepishly looked at him.

"Sorry! I just thought you looked lonely..." He nervously glanced away, a hand slipping behind his neck. Fingers edging near his hairline.

"I am actually." She paused for a sigh then let her eyes meet the strangers. "Marinette, Marientte Dupain-Cheng." Marinette smiled while reaching her hand out.

"I'm Derek Grant." Derek smiled cockily, his blue and white shirt tugging higher up his waistline.

Marinette had to lift her head, a little more to keep her eyes connected to abnormally tall teen.

{Flamboyant! :3}

"You're so short, Little bug." Derek chuckled as he ruffled the poor girls hair.

Marinette groaned, "You're so tall, Peacock." Derek's eyes went wide at Peacock.

He went with it as he rose a brow, "Peacock?"

Marinette nodded, "You seem like the confident type." Derek smiled at the somewhat-compliment.

"Nice to meet you, buggy, but I gotta go." Derek laughed as he slipped her a small piece of white paper.

"See you around." Marinette smiled at her surprise friend. She then remembered her mission. And marched on.

Sky blue eyes fretted around the nearby area. Scanning for anything that could mean anything about a certain alley-cat that went missing.

The best moment of her entire existence was when she spotted a leather clad tail. Waving its way wildly in an alley. She rushed, her body going into a full sprint. Excitement and eagerness rushed out all her worried thoughts for her boyfriend. At least she thinks he's her boyfriend.

To her surprise he was holding cataclysm in his hand. Marinette's eyes went dumbfounded as he froze while looking at her.

"C-Chat..." She murmured as Chat Blanc frowned while looking at her. "What are you doing?" She then asked, she ran over towards him, fell to her knees, she covered both of them with the black umbrella.

He looked so disheveled, his eyes hurt. His soul bantered. It seemed like the man he once was, is gone. "I-I." His voice was hoarse. Marinette felt teary eyed as she brought him into a tight hug.

"Chat,why did you even think about this..." She murmured into the crook of his neck. Heat crawling up the sides of his neck. Chat Blanc took his free hand (not cataclysm-ED hand) and gently rubbed beneath her shoulder blades.

"I had to protect you, I can't control myself. It's HawkMoth, he's not active right now so I thought..." Chat whimpered at the thought of his own death that he would bring upon himself.

Suicide.

Suicide

Suicide.

The perfect kitten had the utter most horrible thoughts. Just to save the girl he loved. Tears panted both of their eyes. Sobs would go in sync as Chat used cataclysm on an empty wooden box. Just so he could bring Marinette into a full hug.

Claws made their way down the spine of the porcelain girls back. Soothing her that he was there. And there to stay by her side as long as he could. Promising that he wouldn't leave to go without a fight. And a fight that he would never lose.

"Don't even do that. I-I-I'd be so lonely..." She sobs to him, her hands digging into his blonde mane. Fingers knotting into the untamed hair, he emails scratching by the white leather eyes placed atop his head.

"I won't. I promise that I won't." Chat weakly smiled at her, the sincere mess that was in his eyes brought her to steadier heart rate.

Rain poured harder than before. Thunder roared, and lightning attacked, the couple were forced to move indoors at Marinette's house.

•~•

"This is Terry, reporting live from channel 3, SINTXSTIC NEWS. Famous model Adrien Agreste missing for 11 da-"

The TV channel flashed onto a new one. As the cat clicked the remote endlessly, searching for something to entertain his busy mind. Blankets were piled on top of him as hot chocolate was welcomed to him.

Marinette sat beside him, her head laying gently on his shoulder as she snoozed. Luckily for the unlucky cat her parents were seeing family all that week. So that darn cat could stay and see Marinette. He hoped that anyway, it had been 2 hours since he promised Marinette to never leave her side. And it was 4 hours since HawkMoth was last active.

He either had civilian work, or was just being an ass. But, both options were okay since he had a Princess dozing on his shoulder. Her eyes sealed shut as she smiled, most likely due to a good dream.

"Princess..." Chat Blanc whispered, being careful as he gave her a sudden nudge. Her eyes flutter but not do not open.

"Hmm..." She rose a brow as her arms stretched out. Her eyelids starting opening lazily.

"I have to go. I'll return sooner or later." Chat frowned as the purple frame light up face. Hurriedly he made sure she hadn't seen it nor was in danger due to it.

While he ducked his way to cover, his back hitting against the brick wall of a nearby home.

"What do you want." Chat hissed as the frame remained vibrant against the somewhat clear sky. A rainbow was in the background, it seemed perfectly placed over Marinette's home.

"You know what I want." HawkMoth slurred, Chat Blanc could sense a creepy grin plastered on the man's face. Slowly bringing himself away from the brick wall, Chat brushed off invisible dust.

The cat smiled eerily, a new feeling toppling over his original ones. The Adrien Agreste and Chat Noir's bright and stealthy selves were becoming more and more of past memories. It was being flooded out slowly by the Akuma's every move.

Nostalgia rushed in his veins as he thought about his heroic days. Somehow, he felt hatred for those days. Just like his utter hatred for Ladybug. But, worse than Ladybug, he started to cringe at the thought of Marinette.

The akumatized boy couldn't help it. Everyone and everything he loved before, he hated. It hadn't been his fault, he can't control it.

Although one questioned roamed his mind, *** ***** ** **** ***?

Blocked on purpose get rekt

Anyways that tis all Fam :P >~<

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

17K 296 11
Marinette thinks that she finally found Chat Noir's secret identity: he's no other than sexy Adrien Agreste! So she's going to try to know the truth...
2M 46K 47
At 16 years old, Marinette prepares for the chance of a lifetime. Internships, closer to defeating Hawkmoth, overcoming the awkwardness between her a...
1.5K 99 24
Hello miraculers ! So as you know Chat Noir is tired of all those secrets , hiding his identity is diffictult , but even more difficult when he doesn...
50K 697 83
#1 miraculoussin #1 sadromance, #1 marinettedupaincheng #1 MARI #1 Adrien #1 ADRIENAGRESTE: Sex. One-sided love. Secret romances. Side pieces. Secre...