Life Is Pointless

By AveJaye

Joleen Adkins, a bully victim becomes suicidal. She has been bullied for years, and now she attempts suicide... More

School Was Only The Beginning
Weight Gain
Starving's Easy
The Blade and Bloodshed
My First Attempt
Landed In the Hospital
Back To the Bullies
I Get Hooked On Social Media
My Second Attempt
In the Hospital....Again
I Make A YouTube Video
Everyone Hates Me Even More
It Worked!
Epilogue: After Joleen Died (In 3rd Person POV)

I Make Perverts Happy

355 3 0
By AveJaye

I play a bunch of games on Kik before going to bed. The people who I played against started chatting with me. I get a reply that reads, "Show me ur b00bs".
I turn on my lamp and take off my shirt and I send the picture to him.
I get a reply of emojis. These were the emojis: 😍😘👍. He likes me. I put my shirt back on, turn off the lamp, put my phone on my nightstand, and go to sleep.
I wake up the next morning with several unknown numbers. They all want pictures.
I go through each person who wants pictures. I strip off all of my clothes and send the same picture to every number. There are twenty guys wanting a picture of me.
I look on all of my social media accounts. There are several guys who want pictures. I send them the same one. They all wanted more. I never knew that I was talking to perverts and making them so damn happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 1K 28
Calum decides to take his four-year old son on a vacation and has the time of his life. But he hadn't expected to fall for someone out of reach... or...
82.8K 3.2K 38
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
88.1K 990 10
*DISCONTINUED* Damien likes Diana. So does Matt. They solve it the best way they can.
177K 8.4K 53
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...