Angel (Exo Suho One Shot)

By anithmarissa

Long Gone.. He was Long Gone.. I still remember the day i lost him... More

Angel (Suho One Shot)
continuation
the accident
The ring

He's Gone

1.9K 91 23
By anithmarissa

That night i locked myself in my room and cried... I still cant accept the fact that we should have been Celebrating and we should have been arranging our marriage but instead im gonna have to plan a funeral... Why.. why must he go... Then thats when i finally realised that today... It was Our 3rd Anniversary...

And now here i am... sitting infront of his grave.... "Joon Myeon... i've been having dreams lately... about you... you were with me... but suddenly you've gone just like that..." i held back my tears... "Today's your 4th death anniversary... and our 7th Anniversary... Everytime i considered to give up my life... i always see a light... and that light give me hope... Joon Myeon ah... i know you're with me... Please let me come with you... i cant stand living another day in this terrible world without you..." i sobbed... "please joom myeon... hear me" i begged.. but there's no use he's gone... but all i can say right now is... he's still in my heart... Suho you are indeed my Angel....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7M 564K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...