Bodyguard ~ Septiplier

By gizzzmoid

Seán is a celebrity singer and Mark was just employed as his body guard. // "Can I be your bodyguard?" Mark... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten

Chapter two

13.3K 503 443
By gizzzmoid

Mark was sat next to Seán on the sofa. It had been almost a week since the two girls posted their home address and there were fans outside his door and knocking 24/7. Seán was sat quite hunched up whereas Mark had his arm on the back of the sofa, looking at the laptop Seán was on.

"Mm... How about t'is one?"

He asked looking up at Mark. He looked at the two bedroom house and scrunched up his nose while shaking his head. Seán groaned and shrunk in his seat.

"I suck at house t'ings."

Mark chuckled and shuffled closer to Seán making their thigh's touch. He put his hand on his shoulder and leant forwards a little.

"Now what you want is one with three bedrooms because you can have a recording studio. It would also be handy to have a kitchen because that one does not."

Seán looked at Mark out the corner of his eye for a second then leaned over and rested his head on his chest.

"T'is is boringggg."

"Well we can't stay here can we."

"Guess not."

Seán was interrupted by his phone ringing, he shut the laptop and set it on the floor before pulling out his phone and leaning back over Mark.

"Top o' t'e mornin' to ye Felix."

Mark knew who Felix was, he was Seán's tour manager.

"Wait what?"

Mark looked down at Seán who was frowning. He sighed slightly and ran his fingers through Seán's hair a little. He looked up at Mark and smiled a little.

"I didn't know I was s'pposed to be going all over to t'ose places too."

Seán sighed and snuggled into Mark a little more.

"No t'ats fine, t'ats great as a matter of fact. So-"

Seán looked up at Mark and smiled.

"It's fine, I've got one... Yep.... Best one t'ere ever was, is or will be"

Mark smiled and blushed slightly figuring that he was the one Seán was talking about at that point. He put his phone on his chest and looked up at Mark again.

"Ye haven't got any plans fur t'e next 8 months right?"

Mark shook his head, Seán smiled one again and put his phone back to his ear.

"Nope, he can come... Two days! I t'ought-"

Seán's smile suddenly dropped and Mark felt him tense up.

"Yeah... T-t'ats fine........ T'ank ye, see ye t'en.."

He hung up and put his phone in his pocket with a sigh.

"You OK Seán?"

"Felix said we're getting picked up in two days...."

"Why? We have another week and a half left."

"I know but... It's so we can travel wit' ot'er singers...."

"Like who?"

"Ken Morrison..."

Seán said while covering his face. Mark played with his hair some more.

"He's t'e worst... On t'e bullying agenda... "

"I'll be there it's OK... C'mon, as much as I'd love to stay and cuddle we have to pack."

Seán blushed and groaned like a small child. He got up and started to walk to his room.

"What t'e hell!!!!"

Mark ran over to see what was happening. Seán was looking out the back door just before the stairs.

"How t'e hell??"

There were loads of his fans in the back garden, some even had tents, they started to bang on the doors. Seán just shook his head and stormed upstairs, Mark however, pulled the blinds down and closed the curtains to the door like they did to the rest of the house. He quickly fled upstairs after Seán and looked in his room.

"Seán... You OK man?"

"I uhh... Yeah... I'll be fine..."

Seán was sat on his bed, his feet barely touching the floor, he swayed them in a childish fashion which made Mark chuckle.

"What's funny?"

He asked looking up frowning a little.

"You. Your just funny"

Seán's expression softened into a smile. He looked at Mark with a fondness he didn't know he had for him. He got up and decided to begin to pack. Mark patted the door frame and retreated to his own room to do exactly the same.

~~~

Mark was sat side wards on the sofa with one arm resting on the back. Seán layed down across it, his head resting on Mark's lap. He was playing some silly game on his phone and Mark was just enjoying watching. They both were waiting for Felix to arrive. To make matters even worse Ken's bus broke down, and by broke down I mean the engine caught fire, Seán didn't want too but out of the kindness of his own heart he let him and his crew on his bus after all it was huge; it had 8 bunks and a room with a double bed. Seán was going to have the room, he always did, but Ken being Ken meant that he got it and Seán did not.

"Dammit!!"

Seán yelled while throwing his phone the other side of the sofa. He pouted and folded his arms.

"Facking game..."

Mark chuckled and ran his hand through Sean's hair again. People would've thought they were a couple if they walked in. No- they weren't. Just a famous singer and his bodyguard.

"C'mon buddy,"

Mark said.

"We gotta get going, Felix will be here soon."

"Yeah... He jus' text saying he's here. And by t'e sounds of t'ings t'e fans know it too."

Seán said looking at his phone. He got up, stuck his phone in his pocket and walked to the mirror at the other side of the room. He softly sang one of his songs while fixing up his hair. He wore a blue hoodie and simple black jeans.

"Mark have ye seen my-"

"Glasses, here they are"

Mark appeared behind Seán and held his glasses infront of him with a smirk. Seán turned and went to reach them but Mark lifted them up so he couldn't.

"Ye basterd."

He said playfully while looking in the mirror. Mark stood behind him and put the glasses on himself, over his own.

"No Darling they look far better on me!"

Mark said, 'impersonating' a British accent. Seán chuckled and turned around looking him up and down.

"T'ey do actually. Ye look very sofisticated."

Mark was wearing a black hoodie with blue tastles, black trousers and his own slim lined glasses, as well as Seán's. He blushed a little bit and didn't resist as Seán reached up and took his glasses off Mark and put them on himself.

"You look really cute too Seán."

Seán felt his cheeks start to glow a crimson red so he decided to walk over to his suitcases and pop the wheels on them.

"Ye ready to go?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

Seán smiled warmly and led the way to the door holding two suitcases, one in either hand, and a rucksack on his back that carried his laptop, chargers ect. Mark had roughly the same amount of things as Seán took him shopping last week (they had to go a few towns over so people wouldn't follow them but nonetheless it was fun for the both of them). He opened the door and three people came in wearing badges that hung around their necks, they took the suitcases from the boys and began to haul them into the bus.

Mark stepped out first and pushed people back, he knew Seán was scared because he was walking so close to Mark that if it was any closer he'd be in front of him.

"Oi! Get back!"

Mark yelled at different fans, all begging for attention. Eventually Seán got on the bus without being hurt, Mark went back into the house to get his glasses case he forgot in his room. At least Seán was safe on the bus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bad Cop By Joy

Fanfiction

132K 6.8K 23
Mark and Jack meet in a bar. They have a connection almost instantly and talk all night. Mark is very proud of his job as a police officer. But Jack...
2.2K 75 10
Sean, or Jack as he is known by his friends, is a foreign exchange student in high school that plays the drums. He used to be a part of a band, but w...
26.5K 509 23
Sean is a successful youtuber known as Jacksepticeye. Living in Ireland, he's far from a lot of his friends and only has skype to connect with them...
256K 3.7K 33
(No longer updating.)