Its Getting Better All The Ti...

By angieace_1974

The Ballad Of Ringo & Claire... More

A Hard Day's Night
Helter Skelter
With A Little Help From Ringo
Fixing A Hole
Back Off Boogaloo
I Wanna Hold Your Hand
Girl
A Taste Of Hamburg
Get Back
This Boy
It Wont Be Long
I Should Have Known Better - Co written by JazRaz1
Yesterday
Wait!
Help!
Not A Second Time
Oh Darling
I Just Don't Understand
Boys
Honey Don't
If I Fell
I Feel Fine
+ Davy/Peter/Mike
Queenie Eye
Because
Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
Misery
Good Day Sunshine
Hey Baby
Matchbox
Alligator
Something
Blackbird
Two Of Us
Glass Onion
Rock And Roll Music
Strawberry Fields Forever
All You Need Is Love?

Roll Over Beethoven

150 0 0
By angieace_1974

Claire's POV:

Though out the 1st performance of the boys I kept on staring at that drummer and he did the same to me, his hair was in a teddy boy style and it defiantly suited him , when he finished he was sweating like mad but to be honest so was I as it gets so hot down here.

"Hi" someone said walking over to the bar, I was putting away the glass since it took me like 4 minutes just because I wanted a excuse to keep looking at him without anyone asking me for a drink but anyway I looked up and it was him.

"Hey you wanna drink" I asked and he nodded giving me a smile.

"Again, thanks for standing up for me earlier, I’ve never had a girl stand up to me before" I poured a beer and passed it to him.

"it's alright I have to anyway it's my job, not that I wouldn't have done it anyway" along came the rest of the band George, Paul and John "alright boys?" I asked passed them all a drink.

"Yeah thanks Claire, so I take it you've met Ringo our new drummer" John said making me blush and look down.

"Yeah, he's nice, aren’t you Rings" he quickly stopped daydreaming and sat up straight.

"Huh what?" I rolled my eyes.

"She was just saying your nice Ringo" George said and he smiled at me again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 635 19
You are entering a contest that involves Paul and Ringo. After you finish your video entry, you head outside and get struck by lightening. When you w...
7.1K 186 25
𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟮, 𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗴𝗴𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗟𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝗯 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵...
5.1K 80 35
I wrote this for one of my friends on here, so if you're not comfortable with smut, don't read it. Sorry in advance. Not like one of my typical stori...
30.4K 1.2K 34
𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬'𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑬 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑰𝑭 𝑰 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻. 𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑳𝑳 𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹...