Yep I'mma Purdy!

By chemical_kid_75

Hi...I'm Ashtion Purdy.Yep you heard me right Purdy. He's my dad I get to see him but I have to pay to see hi... More

Yep you heard me right
I've been dreaming of this
NO!
With a drunk brain from dad
Stars and Tears
You said what you said and you can't take it back
No! I'm...
I don't care I will stay...
Okay
Yikes
Protective Dad moment
Sad day

How could I have done that?

58 2 0
By chemical_kid_75

Ashley's POV

"What?" I asked. "ASHLEY IT'S ON TAPE! YOU CAN WATCH IT FOR YOURSELF!" Sammi screamed and Jinxx ran to Mouse's bunk. "Sammi please be quiet I don't want Ashton waking up." I kinda whispered. "NO ASHLEY I WON'T BE QUIET...THAT SLUT YOU BROUGHT YESTERDAY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ASHTON..AND THEN YOU DID..AND SHE IS GETTING BULLIED AT SCHOOL PEOPLE ARE CALLING HER A SLUT, WHORE, SHOVING HER IN LOCKERS...AND HER MOTHER IS GETTING DRUNK AND ABUSING HER ASHLEY..WHAT KIND OF FATHER ARE YOU?" Sammi screamed..then a flash of chestnut hair ran out the door.

Ashton's POV

I heard Sammi and my dad fighting just like my mom and him did the night they broke up. I couldn't take it I went to the one place where only one person knows I go..I ran as fast as I could out..

(A/N I'M SORRY SO SHORT BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER I HOPE YOU LIKE.) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.9K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
586K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
74.6K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...