Oh, Hinata! (Naruto x Hinata)

By HelenK6

This story is about Hinata and Naruto. Naruto has feelings about Hinata and he wants to spend the rest of his... More

Naruto needs advice!
Kakashi, you pervert!
Permission
Sakura's feelings
Trouble in the woods
The Confession
The morning after
Sasuke
Sakura's boyfriend
Next day.

The Plan

3K 50 23
By HelenK6

Naruto

Hinata looked so cute when she blushed! I wanted to kiss her but I think I'm going to do that later! Hah! I am anxious, I don't know how I'm going to say it but I want it to be the best way possible... Although I still feel bad about Sakura, seeing Hinata again made me just more sure. She is what I want, and I will have her. The kindness in her, no one can hate her, but she is very powerful, she possess byaku gun and she can use it perfect. Damn she is just so... amazing.

(1:30 hours later)

I packed my stuff and some food. This was the night I was finally going to be with the girl of my dreams, so I want to be sure I don't mess it up. I started walking to the gate thinking about what I am going to say.

__________________

Hinata

I packed some of my clothes and I cooked some food so we don't starve to death. I was ready to leave when I saw Neji.

"Where are you going?" He asked

"On a mission."

"Are you going alone?"

"Naruto will be with me too"

"You two? Alone? You with that knucklehead?"

"Yeah so what? It's just a mission"

"Be careful then."

"Okay Neji I promise I will"

Neji always treats me like his younger sister.. It's cute I guess.

I arrived to the gate two minutes earlier and I waited for Naruto to come, after a while I see him coming.

"Oh hi Hinata! You are here already?" He said

"Hi N-Naruto"

"We don't want to be late, let's go!"

"Do you know where we are going to search for the scroll?"

"What scroll?"

"Th-that's weird, you told me we are searching for a scroll.."

"Oh yes yes of course we are searching for a scroll"

"Then why you.."

"I just am a little off today that's all"

"Um.. Don't you feel well today Naruto?"

"No it's just that I was thinking about someone very important to me."

We didn't talk much after that, I didn't really know what to say... When I am around Naruto I just get really shy and embarrassed. I'm trying to stop that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.9K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...