๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ซ๐ž๐ โ–ท ๐ฌ. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By lavenderstiles

[๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„] After Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski snuck out into the woods to find a dead body, Yasmi... More

๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ยป ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ค๐ข
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐š๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐œ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž}
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ}
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž}
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ}
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐

6.2K 128 28
By lavenderstiles

CHAPTER FOUR
shifted

YASMINE MCCALL

As if things could get worse for Scott, Stiles and I at the moment, Scott told Stiles and I all about how Derek had taken Allison's jacket in order to lure Scott out to the woods, so that he could explain to Scott how you act when you're a werewolf and all that. What Derek hadn't expected were so called 'hunters' to also show up and almost shoot both down with arrows. Just as I was beginning to think that hunters were our biggest problem, Scott so kindly also informed Stiles and I that Allison's father was one of the men he had seen in the woods, which meant that Allison's father was also a hunter.

A werewolf dating the daughter of a hunter? Freaking awesome!

"Jackson, take a long stock today." Coach hollered, making me snap out of my thoughts and look around confused for a minute.

I sighed as I stared at field. Lacrosse practice was early this morning as it was a morning practice and to support my brother and my best friend, I was now sitting out here on the bleachers and watching the practice.

People were cheering loudly as Coach had made Jackson play defense for the goalie for the practice today. The boys were standing in line and turn by turn, they'd try to make the shot to see who actually deserved to be first line and who not.

"Greenberg, take a lap." Coach yelled louder in the familiar boy's face. Greenberg sighed heavily, but being a sucker for Coach, he did just as he was asked.

My eyes darted over to the line when I heard Coach say 'let's go' to someone and cursed when I saw it's Scott. Though it wasn't exactly the full moon, he was still a teenage werewolf and he could lose control.

It sounds crazy even thinking that.

Scott took off running and I was sitting in the bleachers, just hoping that my brother managed to dodge Jackson and make the shot, but it didn't turn out that way, because Jackson ran right towards Scott, causing him to fall flat on the ground.

"Hey McCall." Coach said as he approached my brother. "McCall. My grandmother can move faster than that." He taunted him as Scott got up from the ground. "And she's dead. Do you think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?"

When I barely saw or heard Scott reply, but saw him still standing bent over, I began to have thoughts that I didn't exactly wish to come true.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes, Coach."

"Then do it again." Coach mumbled to him. Scott took off running back towards the line of others players and I managed to share a worried look with Stiles who was also standing in the line. "McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again! Let's go!"

Scott took off running and from his posture, I knew things were about to get gruesome. Just as I hoped that he'd run around Jackson or knock him to the ground softly, he rammed straight into Jackson's right shoulder, knocking Jackson to the ground. I stood up worried to see what was happening as Coach and all the players ran over to Jackson and formed a circle around him.

When I saw Stiles holding tightly onto Scott while leading him away from the field, I took that as my cue to follow the two boys into the locker room.

"Scott, are you okay?" I questioned worried as I grabbed his other arm and helped Stiles drag Scott into the locker room.

He looked up with his bright golden eyes. "Get away from me!"

Both Stiles and I fell backwards, trying to move away from my brother who now had bright golden eyes and fangs in his mouth. Stiles grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet as Scott began to go all berserk and come after us.

"Yasmine, be careful!" Stiles screamed as he dragged me around the locker room with Scott climbing on the actual lockers, growling at us.

I dragged Stiles with me as I ran for the door to get away from my werewolf brother before he managed to rip both me and our best friend apart. Just as Scott jumped down from the lockers and came for us, Stiles pulled the fire extinguisher off the wall and sprayed it on Scott. We weren't sure whether Scott still wanted to rip us to shreds, so we leaped out the the doorway and stood back-to-back just outside the locker room, panting hard.

"Stiles." My brother called weakly from the locker room. "Yasmine."

Stiles poked his head in first and nodded to me.

"What happened?"

Stiles dropped the fire extinguisher on the floor and pulled off his gloves. "You tried to kill us. It's like we told you before, it's the anger, it's the pulse rising. It's a trigger."

"But that's lacrosse." Scott retorted. "It's a pretty violent game, if you hadn't noticed."

I sighed. "Well, it's gonna be a lot more violet if you end up killing someone on the field. You can't play Saturday, you're gonna have to get out of the game." I told him and patted his hand.

"But I'm first line."

Stiles sighed at his best friend's back luck. "Not anymore."

^^^^

The horrible school day had finally ended and that meant I could come home and relax in the amazing place I call my bedroom.

I placed my bag on the chair where I always put my bags after I'd used them and opened it, pulling out some books. I still had some homework to finish before tomorrow, but it wasn't much so I didn't have to start right away.

I took off the skinny jeans and put on a pair of shorts instead just to be more comfortable before stuffing my feet into my beloved black and white slippers and strutted into Scott's bedroom, plopping down on the bed next to him.

"Hey." Melissa said as she knocked on the corner of Scott's bedroom door. "Late shift for me again. But I am taking Saturday off to see your first game, Scott."

"Mom, you can't." My brother denied immediately.

"I can and I will." Melissa told him and slowly walked towards him. "Come on! One shift isn't going to break us...completely."

I lifted my head and smiled at my mom. "You look good."

She smiled back until her smile suddenly faltered and her gaze went from me to Scott to me again. "Hey, what's wrong with your eyes?"

Scott and I shared a panicked look and I shook my head slowly when I realized he was scared his eyes might be glowing. I pursed my lips in fear that his eyes might have been glowing before and she might've seen it.

"You both look like you haven't slept in days."

I sighed relieved. "Oh, it's nothing. I'm just...stressed."

"Me too." Scott agreed and rubbed his eyes.

"Just stress?" Melissa questioned. "Nothing else? It's not like you're on drugs or anything, right?"

Scott's eyebrows rose slowly. "Right now?"

I groaned at the stupid response that Scott gave and plopped back down on the bed, smiling a little.

"Right now? I'm sorry, what do you mean 'right now?'? I mean, have you every taken drugs?"

I sat back up and raised an eyebrow at my mom. "Have you?"

Melissa looked up, almost like she was absolutely horrified, and turned around. "Get some sleep, both of you!" She said as she left Scott's bedroom.

I glared at Scott and slapped his arm. "Is that really you reply to her question, you dumbass? 'Right now?'!"

"She asked and I replied." Scott reasoned and laid back down on his bed.

I got up and left his bedroom, walking back into my own. Taking a seat on my bed, I opened my Biology book, pulled out a pen and opened my notebook to take notes.

"Yasmine, Stiles is FaceTiming us!" Scott hollered from his own bedroom. "Come on."

I groaned loudly, but I got up from my bed and walked through our conjoined bathroom to save time. Stiles' face was indeed on Scott's laptop as he shot at us with a Nerf gun.

I placed my arms on the back of Scott's chair and leaned down so Stiles could also see me. "Hey."

"What'd you find out?" Scott asked Stiles. Earlier, we found out that Scott had hit Jackson much harder than any of us had expected, so he'd asked Stiles to see what he could find out.

"Hey." Stiles smiled at me. "Well, it's bad. Jackson's for a separated shoulder."

"Because of me?!"

"Because he's a toll." I mumbled and play with Scott's black hair.

Scott rolled his eyes at my comment. "But is he gonna play?"

"Well, they don't know yet." Stiles answered. "Now they're just counting on you for Saturday."

Scott and I sighed annoyed at the same time. Scott obviously couldn't control shifting on the field and if he played on Saturday and he shifted, he could possible kill someone. If the whole school was now counting on Scott, then it would be much harder for him to announce that he wouldn't be playing.

"What?" I asked Stiles confused when I saw him leaning in towards the screen as if he was staring at something. The picture began freezing, but Stiles still managed to write something.

It looks like

As if planned, now the picture actually froze and we were left here wondering what Stiles might've seen that he would write instead of just saying it.

"It looks like what?" Scott questioned frustrated.

I ran a hand through my hair and moved closer into Scott as I tried to figure out what Stiles might have been trying to tell us. The picture unfroze as Stiles' next message popped onto the screen.

Someone's behind you

My eyes widen as Scott zoomed in on us and we saw that there's indeed someone standing behind us. I didn't even get the chance to do anything before the man grabbed me and threw me onto the bed, then grabbed Scott and pressed him against the wall.

"I saw you on the field." Derek spat into Scott's ear as he held him against the wall.

I panted hard, worried for my brother. "What are you talking about?!"

"You shifted in front of them! If they find out what you are, they find out about me, about all of us! And then it's not just the hunters, it's everyone." Derek continued.

Scott was panting hard as he tried to not panic completely. "They didn't see anything, I-I swear!"

"And they won't! Because if you even try to play that game on Saturday-" Derek pulled me from the bed and pressed me against the wall, his claws on my throat. "I'll kill your sister."

Scott managed to catch me before I fell as Derek, like a ninja, took off and was gone before I could even open my eyes again. The two of us sunk to the floor as Derek's threat repeated itself in my head.

I'll kill your sister!

I didn't want to die because of some lame game. Derek obviously threatened me because that bitch knew I was Scott's beloved sister and must mean the world to him, so the smartest thing was to threaten me which then made Scott not playing that lacrosse game.

"That," I coughed out from having actually claws pressed to my throat. "Bitch."

_

Of course Derek threatens Yasmine!

May 7th, 2016

Oh my God, Colton Haynes annoyed publicly today that he was gay! I was like 'yas, Colton' because I was happy that he could finally admit to himself and the rest of the world that he liked guys with pride, like Charlie Carver though he already had a thing going as Ethan with Danny on tw. I was so happy that he did it, but I was sad that another hot guy was gay, meaning I had no chance with him. I'm so proud of Charlie and Colton for coming outta the closet with pride and I think it's cute, amazing and courageous as fuck!

xo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 12.7K 26
Rising Moon: All This Time I Was Finding Myself And I Didn't Know I Was Lost Scott McCall's twin sister Sophie is along for the ride with her brother...
365K 10.3K 29
๐Ÿ๐’๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐’๐„๐„๐ ๐†๐‘๐€๐•๐„ ๐€๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...
415 31 29
Scott McCall must accept a new realty of life when bit out in the woods by a wolf. Upon learning he's a werewolf, he's set with a path of challenges...
62.9K 1.2K 47
"How many times can you cheat death?" Hayley McCall has a dark past that haunts her every day of her 17 year old life. Just as she's finally reaching...