๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ซ๐ž๐ โ–ท ๐ฌ. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By lavenderstiles

[๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„] After Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski snuck out into the woods to find a dead body, Yasmi... More

๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ยป ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ค๐ข
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐š๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐œ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž}
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ}
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž}
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ}
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง

7K 141 23
By lavenderstiles

CHAPTER THREE
full moon

YASMINE MCCALL

Let's just say that my evening didn't go as I had planned.

Later that evening, Stiles texted me and said that I needed to come over because he needed to show me something. I knew that Stiles would actually listen to me, so I printed all information I had found on the Internet and wrote down what I found in old books that used to belong to grandparents but were gifted to me after they passed away.

Turned out that Stiles had the same suspicion as I, and he had also been researching about werewolves. We agreed that this was reality now and that we needed to stop Scott and tell him everything, so we called him over. Let's just say that it didn't go well, like, at all. Scott ended up getting hella pissed and slamming Stiles up against the wall, ready to punch him in the face. He said sorry and left because he had to go get ready and then go to pick up Allison, and that's when Stiles and I saw the long gashes in his computer chair from where Scott had punched it before leaving - gashes that can only be inflicted by something sharp; like knives or fucking claws.

After that, Stiles and I planned to go to Lydia's party tonight to keep an eye out for Scott. We had discovered that the shift could be caused by fast heart rate and I hadn't seen him so nervous around anyone as he was around Allison. It was the full moon and if the Internet told the truth, then Scott could shift and possibly hurt or kill someone tonight.

"Are you also going to a party tonight?" Melissa asked and leaned against my bedroom door.

I corrected my beige dress and nodded. "Yes."

"You look absolutely stunning, baby."

"Thanks, mom."

I managed to straighten the last bit of my hair before slipping on my beige boots and a silver necklace. Yes, Stiles and I were going to keep an eye on Scott, but that didn't mean that we couldn't have fun ourselves and at least make ourselves look presentable.

I picked up my phone and saw that Stiles was on his way, so I walked out of the bedroom and saw my mom standing outside the bathroom in Scott's bedroom - our conjoined bathroom.

Scott walked out of the bathroom and was startled to see Melissa and I standing standing there. "Mom, Yasmine!"

"Is this a party or a date?" Melissa asked Scott with a smile and I knew she's happy to see her son going out with a girl.

"Maybe both." He answered, still only wearing a towel around his waist.

Melissa looked at me. "You?"

"I'm going to this party with Stiles, so definitely just party." I assured her and ran a hand down my dress, making sure that it wasn't crinkled at all. "I'm not interested in dating right now." I lied and falsely smiled.

Melissa returned her eyes to Scott. "And her name is?"

"Allison."

"Allison." Melissa nodded approvingly. "Nice." She handed the car keys to Scott.

He was almost beaming as he grabbed the keys sheepishly. "Thank you."

I smiled at my brother and my mom because I loved when they got like this, and leaned up against the wall.

"We don't need to have a talk, do we?" Melissa inquired to be on the safe side.

Scott maked a disgusted face. "Mom, I'm not having the safe sex talk with you."

I knew immediately that she didn't mean it like that when I saw her reaction to what Scott said just now.

"Oh, oh, my God! No, I meant about keeping the tank full. Give me those back." She said in a very motherly scolding tone and snatched the keys from Scott's hands.

I began to laugh hysterically as I watched this go down and I was just so glad that I wasn't in Scott's position right now, because I can't even imagine how awkward this must've been for him. "God, that was so funny." I kept laughing and had to fan my face before I broke out crying of laughter.

"Are you serious?" Scott asked our mom aggravated.

"You bet your ass I'm serious!"

And that's where I got the sass from; my momma.

^^^^

Stiles dropped by my house and picked me up relatively fast while Scott was still getting ready, which was good because then Stiles and I could keep a better eye on him.

"Here," Stiles smiled and handed me a red cup.

I took a sip and giggled a little. "Beer?"

"I'm driving tonight, so I'm not drinking, and none of us should get drunk, but I feel like you should drink a little - for me and yourself."

I shrugged and took a sip of the bitter alcohol. "Damn, I had completely forgotten what beer tasted like."

"You'll be okay, Yasmine." Stiles said and rolled his eyes, until he spotted someone and pointed. "Scott and Allison are here."

I spun around on my heels to see my brother and his date pushing through some students and heading out to the backyard. "One of us stays in here and the other goes to the backyard."

"You take the backyard because it just so happens that you're a much better dancer than I am and I kinda don't wanna be near all those people while they're drunk, because that is gonna make me want to drink."

"Okay, you stay here and I take the backyard." I walked out of the house and out to the backward where it was all about dancing more than anything. Back in the house, people were talking and socializing more than dancing and it was obviously the complete opposite out here.

"Hey Yasmine."

I turned around and I was standing face to far with my childhood friend. "Danny, hey."

Danny was one of my best friends and we had been ever since Pre-K. We just bonded in ways that amazed me and it was quite spectacular since Jackson was his best friend.

Remember the whole 'high school, movie drama thing' I talked about. Yeah, at my school, Jackson Whittemore was the most popular guy because of being the captain of the lacrosse team, but also because the guy was hella rich and drove a Porsche. Queen Bee of my school was definitely Lydia and she fit the profile perfectly because she was stunning, rich and kind of a bitch, but she wasn't the head cheerleader at our school, so that made a small difference.

"You here alone?" Danny asked.

I shrugged. "I guess.. Stiles gave me a lift, but that's about it. So, yeah, I'm guessing I'm here alone."

"Want me to hook you up with some hot lacrosse players?"

"Nah, I'm fine." I replied with a small smile. "But, I like that offer."

Danny smirked. "Find me anytime during this party because that offer stays until any of us leaves."

"Maybe I'll just do that."

"I think you should."

I laughed at my best friend as he walked off again, probably to go find someone else to talk to or maybe to go dance with someone. This was a party and it was his scene, so I was 100% sure that Danny would find himself a hot guy to grind with soon enough.

I didn't go to parties like this very often, correction, I didn't go to parties like these at all, so I was feeling out of place. Scott had Allison to dance with, Stiles seemed to actually be bonding and talking to a whole group of people, while I was standing alone here.

A guy walked up to me with a small smile. "I'm Greg."

"Yasmine."

"I know. I think you're more known around the school than you think." Greg implied and sat down by a table.

I sat down as well and raised an eyebrow. "Well, what have you heard for me then?" I asked and blinked.

Damn! That came out flirty.

He grinned a little awkwardly and it hit me that he wasn't not your typical cocky dude at all. "Well, you're the sister of Scott McCall. He's been the talk of the school ever since he made it to first line."

My smile dropped slightly and I looked away. "That's...nice to know."

"Can I," Greg smirked. "Offer you a drink?"

I shook my head and held up my glass. "I'm good, thanks."

I knew that this would come, but not this soon. Now that Scott was first line, he was bound to be known a little more around the school, but I didn't want anyone to only speak to me because I was the sister of Scott McCall. I wanted to be spoken to because I was Yasmine and just Yasmine.

"Are you okay?" I looked up and saw that Greg had been staring at me the entire time I was thinking.

I nodded and glanced away. "I just gotta go talk to someone." I shot him a false smile before rushing away and taking off to the other side of the backyard to make sure that I was focused on Scott and Allison.

It didn't even take long before I saw Scott taking off, and that's when I knew that shit was getting real. I took off after him and nodded at Stiles who followed me out to see that Allison was looking longingly after Scott who just driven off, forgetting about her completely.

"We gotta follow him." Stiles said and grabbed my arm, pulling me with him down the stairs and over to his blue Jeep. I saw Allison getting into a black car that speed off, so I knew that she was okay and she'd probably get home alright.

^^^^

Stiles and I rushed into Scott's bedroom to see the door closed.

"I'll see if the door in my room is unlocked."

Since Scott and I shared a bathroom, each of the two bedrooms had a door that lead into the bathroom. It could be locked from the inside so I wouldn't walk in while he was there and vice versa, but we also made sure to leave both doors open if nobody was in there so we were sure, and closed both doors when it was occupied.

The door was closed as I expected and I sighed before returning to Scott's bedroom where Stiles was pounding on the white door.

"Scott, it's me and Yasmine!" Stiles yelled and pounded on the door. The door was opened a little and we could see Scott, but the door wasn't fully opened. "Let us in, Scott. We can help!"

"No! Listen, you gotta find Allison." Scott said to us.

"She's fine, alright? I-I saw her get a ride from the party. She's totally fine, alright."

"No! I think I know who it is."

"Just let us in, we ca-"

"It's Derek." Scott cut off Stiles. "Derek Hale is the werewolf! He's the one who bit me, he's the one who killed the girl in the woods!"

"Scott, Derek's the one who drove Allison from the party." I told him, hesitating a little.

Suddenly the door was slammed right in our faces.

"Scott?" Stiles pounded on the door.

I pounded on the door as well. "Scott!"

^^^^

Stiles pulled up to Allison's house and both of us jumped out and ran to the front door, ringing the doorbell and knocking on the door.

The door was opened and we were met by a tall woman with red hair.

"Hi, Mrs. Argent." I greeted a little rushed. "You have no idea who we are, but we're friends of your daughter's-"

"Look this is gonna sound kinda crazy, really crazy actually. You know, crazy doesn't even describe." Stiles cut me off and spoke very fast to Mrs. Argent who seemed completely confused, but ended up yelling for Allison instead.

We saw Allison walking out from somewhere and glance down confused, and both of us let out relieved sighs.

She walked down with furrowed eyebrows. "Yasmine? What are you guys doing here?"

"We know that Scott left you at the party and we're very sorry for that, but we just came to make sure that you got a ride and made it home safely." I smiled, trying not to sound like I was about to scream out in happiness. "Scott had to leave and we can't tell you why, but please talk to Scott and let him explain everything to you before you make any kind of decision."

Allison nodded gently with a small smile. "Well, I guess that I will, and thanks for checking up on me."

"No problem." Stiles assured her.

"Have a good night."

"Bye, Allison." I smiled and let her close the door before walking back to Stiles' Jeep with him. "Thank God, she's safe." I sighed and climbed into the Jeep.

He hummed as a response and pulled out of the driveway. "Let's just hope that she'll give him a second chance and that Scott doesn't do anything crazy. I'll drop you home first and go look for him."

"I'll come with you."

"No, Yasmine. I can see how tired you are and you need to get some sleep."

I pouted and sat back in my seat. "Fine! Whatever. Just please find Scott."

"I will, I promise."

_

Yay, another chapter finished.

Updates may be slow because I have a lot going on right now when it comes to school and I find that much more important than this. I'm also currently watching PLL, Criminal Minds, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, but teen wolf is definitely a priority like this story and my other story named Why Try , but school first.

SPOILER ALERT - SEASON FIVE

Just saw the end of teen wolf season five and it was so good! When they showed flashback of Allison, I began crying. When Stiles tells Lydia about how Allie saved Scott's lite, I began balling. What happened to Theo creeped me out completely! Was I the only one who attracted to him? I was yelling and screaming when he made out with Tracy and I literally cheered in happiness when he killed her, because she wasn't touching mah man! Lol😂! The fact that Deucalion and Argent had a plan with Scott all along made it better, because....I like Deucalion and I love Argent! I hope that I didn't ruin it for anyone, I'm sorry if I did!

The reason I wrote spoiler alert is because I hadn't seen it all when I was reading a story here on Wattpad about TW, of course, and the author literally just wrote the entire ending!

This chapter and the first two were prewritten, but the rest won't be, and therefore updates can be a little slow, but I'll try to update as soon as I can. I have a lot of school work coming up, I'm graduating from school soon (it's different here in Denmark), I have exams coming up, I have to study hard for them and I'm maybe getting a job soon, so see how that's a problem? I'll try, though, and I hope that you all are good with that❤️

xo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.8K 43
โ€ข~BOOK TWO~โ€ข Jennifer Blake was gone and the sacrifices were over, but that didn't stop the bad things in Beacon Hills. Something else was going on a...
177K 5K 25
Stiles drags Scott into the woods to look for a body where he just manages to avoid being caught. He finds his friend getting attacked and bitten by...
795K 22.3K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...
905K 25.5K 67
Everyone wants to be a hero. Everyone thinks that when their moment comes, they'll know exactly what to do. You hope you'll have what it takes to sav...