๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ซ๐ž๐ โ–ท ๐ฌ. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By lavenderstiles

[๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„] After Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski snuck out into the woods to find a dead body, Yasmi... More

๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ยป ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ค๐ข
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐š๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐œ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž}
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ}
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž}
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ}
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ

9.6K 162 91
By lavenderstiles

CHAPTER TWO
male stripper

YASMINE MCCALL

Why did I associate myself with people like my brother and Stiles?

That was a question I asked myself very often. It was a question I had been asking myself the entire ride out here to the Preserve in Stiles' Jeep.

Stiles and Scott told me everything as I was sitting at home, peaceful eating my candy bar. They told me about how Stiles had listened in on his dad's call, the Sheriff of Beacon Hills, and heard that two joggers had found a body in the woods last night, but only half of it. They told me about how Stiles insisted they go find the other half and Scott didn't do that much to disagree in any way and ended up going with Stiles. I was told how the Sheriff saw Stiles and made him leave with him, leaving Scott in the woods alone to almost get tramped down by deers, to get bitten by an animal of some sorts and have him lose his damn inhaler that he would need, because my dear brother had asthma. Another thing that made me wonder what happened today at lacrosse, because Scott had asthma and tended to need his pump a lot, also a reason why he couldn't be first line last year, so how did he manage to play lacrosse today without needing his inhaler?

At least, they had the decency to let me change from my black beloved Converse to some boots that could survive mud and all that crap you'd find and walk through in the Preserve, especially around the area where Scott claimed he had lost his inhaler.

"I don't know what it was." Scott told us as he jumped through the water first. "It was like...I had all the time in the world to catch the ball."

Stiles had taken it upon himself to question Scott about his newly found lacrosse skills and his response was very weird, even he sounded weirded out as he talked.

"And that's not the only weird thing. I-I can hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. Smell things." Scott continued to talk to us as we pushed past the branches.

Stiles raised an eyebrow. "Smell things? Like what?"

"Like," he seemed to be sniffing the air. "The mint mojito gym in your pocket and the vanilla scented lip gloss in Yasmine's pocket."

"I don't have any mint mojito-" Stiles said and felt inside his pocket, only to stop speaking as he pulled out a little piece of mint mojito gum.

I narrowed my eyes a little and reached into my jacket pocket, pulling out the white lip gloss. "How could you smell that? There's barely any vanilla scent at all and you shouldn't be able to smell it unless you were wearing it."

"So, all this started with a bite?" Stiles asked and made sure I'm walking right next to him as we followed Scott who lead the way.

"What if it's like an infection?" Scott suggested worried. "Like, my body's flooding with adrenaline before I go into shock or something?"

"You know what? I actually think I've heard of this." Stiles said and it made me wonder what Stiles could've heard that involved heightened sense of hearing, reflexes and the sense of smell. "It's a specific kind of infection."

Scott looked at his best friend. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. I think it's called lycanthropy."

I rolled my eyes and began laughing when I heard what he answered and I remembered what it was. "Stiles, seriously?"

"What's that? Is that bad?" Scott asked us very worried, obviously not knowing what Stiles meant.

I nodded. "Oh, yeah. It's the worst."

"But only once a month." Stiles continued my sentence.

"Once a month?"

Stiles hummed. "On the night of the full moon." He howled, like the idiot he was, at Scott who just glared at us and started walking again.

I kept the grin on my face as I followed Scott. "Hey! You're the one who heard a wolf howling."

"Yeah, but there could be something serious wrong with me."

"I know! You're a werewolf!" Stiles laughed. "Okay, obviously we're kidding."

I looked around weirdly when I saw how far into the Preserve we were now and heard Stiles telling Scott that he would probably find him melting silver because Friday was the full moon. Werewolves weren't real, but it was fun to piss off Scott at times.

"I-I could have sworn this was it." Scott stopped in front of a tree. "I saw the body, the deer came running, I dropped my inhaler."

I took a few steps forward and started looking for his white inhaler, because those were hella expensive and our mom would be blow her top off if she found out that Scott had lost his inhaler and she would have to buy him a new one.

"Maybe the killer moved the body." Stiles suggested.

"If he did, I hope he left my inhaler. Those are like eighty bucks."

I glanced up and screamed as I saw a dude standing in front of me. "Holy mother of baby Jesus!" I exclaimed in shock and moved back a few steps.

Scott and Stiles both glanced at the guy as he came walking right towards us.

Damn, he was certainly easy on the eyes. 

"What are you doing here?" He barked at us. "Huh? This is private property."

"Sorry, man. We didn't know." Stiles apologized and I saw Scott blankly staring at Mr. Eye-candy over there.

"We were just looking for something, but.." Scott talked slowly at the man who raised an eyebrow. "Forget it." He said just as the guy in the leather jacket threw Scott his inhaler.

He walked again and I whistled. "He was hot." I mumbled as the two boys stared at me with raised eyebrow. "What?! I'm allowed to look at him, guys. I'm still a girl, remember?"

"Dude," Stiles stopped Scott and I from walking away. "That was Derek Hale! You remember, right? He's only like a few years older than us."

"Remember what?" Scott asked and it surprised me that he didn't remember anything after hearing the name 'Hale' at all.

"His family. They all burned to death in a fire like ten year ago."

"Six years ago." I corrected Stiles with a grimace, pushing away the feeling of sadness. "It was six years ago, smartass. Not ten."

"Well, what is he doing back?" Scott asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Maybe he's a male stripper like Channing Tatum in Magic Mike and he didn't enough customers where he lived before, so he came back to Beacon Hills to get some new customers." I stated, only half serious, but a girl can dream, right?

Both boys shot me disgusted and weirded out looks and I was surprised that they tended to forget that I was a girl with needs who enjoyed looking at a man like Derek who was hella fine, and a girl whose second language was literally sass and sarcasm with smart remarks and enough facial expressions to beat Raven (and that girl knows her facial expression to a T. She was like queen of freaking facial expression).

Besides that, making jokes kept me from looking back at the house that brought so many memories. While Scott and Stiles continued to walk, I sighed and looked back to the Hale house, where Derek Hale stood. As our eyes met, we shared a little nod of consensus before I turned back around, catching up with my brother and Stiles.

^^^^

Sitting on the bleachers again, I pulled out my notebook and decided that I might as well get some homework done now.

Stiles had approached me just as I walked out and he told me that the fiber analyses came back and that fiber was wolf which was really disturbing because Stiles and I had been convinced that there hadn't been wolves in California for sixty years, but now it's certain that a wolf most likely killed the poor girl.

I gazed up and saw Coach giving the boys a speech and I'd heard his speeches before this, so I was sure that he was talking about having proud parents, girlfriends and all that jizz. Coach was just one in a million and he had a different way of expressing himself and also a different way of encouraging the boys before a lacrosse game or the try-outs like today.

I tried to focus on my school work and my brother at the same time, so when I looked up again, I saw that Coach had made them play a small game which would determine which player was best where and at what. When Scott finally got the ball, he was tackled to the ground immediately by Jackson and I think we all know it was because Jackson was jealous that there might be someone on the team now who was just as good as him, if not better.

Just what I feared would happen happened, and the next thing I knew, I was so distracted by the game that I'd forgotten all about homework. I was truly astonished, to say the least, when I saw Scott just avoiding every player from the opposite team and making his way to their goal. He was blocked by three players, but that didn't seem to stop Scott who jumped right over them and threw the ball straight into the goal.

Watching my brother do all these new tricks and being good at lacrosse was something I was happy to see because I just wanted the best for my brother, but I knew that something had seriously changed and I had to think about a possibility being real though it sounded stupid.

Maybe the joke from the other day wasn't a joke anymore.

I pulled out my iPhone and opened my notes, beginning to write down the things that had changed about Scott.

Yes, it sounded stupid that I might even being considering that Scott was a werewolf, but I think that I was right to check up on it. One bite in the woods at night lead to him suddenly being able to smell things that he shouldn't be able to smell, apparently hearing things so far away that it was almost impossible, him being good at lacrosse because of his newly found reflexes and the way he managed to trick them (the other players), moved so fast and jumped like I'd just seen him do over those players like he had been a gymnast for years, which he certainly hadn't.

The myths of werewolves being turned by one bite was heard so often, and in movies like Twilight, and it might've been stupid to even think about, but all that was happening to my brother.

He was changing physically and I had no idea how, but if it meant that I needed to go home and research, then let that be it.

I packed up my things and walked down to the bench where Stiles was sitting. "I'm gonna go home now. Have to look something up."

"Okay, cool. You're just gonna walk?" Stiles asked me with raised eyebrow.

I nodded and shrugged my shoulders a little. "I'll survive, plus I'm wearing my Converse, so it's all good."

"Be careful," Stiles smiled. "It's the full moon tonight."

I tried to smile back convincingly and back away slowly, but as soon as my back was turned to Stiles, the smile dropped and a worried frown appeared.

_

Another chapter done.

A few days ago, news came out that Dylan had gotten hurt at the set of The Maze Runner and all my friends were tagging me in different articles about it because they know that Dylan is bae.

Okay, so I have to rant a little.

The word 'Bae' is getting really popular (I use it way too much myself) and we all know that it means like baby or babe. (I'm from Denmark) recently people are starting to understand that the Danish word 'bæ' means poop. It's annoys me that some people write 'bæ' instead of 'bae' because yes 'ae' makes 'æ', but it's two completely different things. Bæ means poop while people use the word 'bae' to say baby or babe.

Okay, sorry, I'm done☺️

xo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299 7 29
Scott McCall must accept a new realty of life when bit out in the woods by a wolf. Upon learning he's a werewolf, he's set with a path of challenges...
277K 7.7K 15
[ BOOK ONE ] โAnd that is where you and I have always differed, big bro. There is no getting over what I did-ever.โž Carter Hale, youngest siste...
1.8K 83 41
COMPLETED [ B O O K O N E - S E A S O N S O N E A N D T W O ] Madison Stilinki, a high school student with anger issues, attends Beacon School...
322K 6.6K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...