-FINISHED- She will be loved...

By _Funnychick97

Hiiii, so it's May 1st 2014 and I'd like to say that this story is really, really cringy. I wrote this when a... More

Chapter 2. Getting closer to the boys.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8- The hangover
Chapter 9-Can we be friends again? or will it be to hard?
Chapter 10 -- Part 1- What Will she do? can she forgive them?
Chapter 10--Part 2 - Maybe he likes me.
Chapter 11-After moving out
Chapter 12- What's happened to Nicole's mum?
Chapter 13- "Shelly? Kelly? Nikki???"
Chapter 14- "wow. That hurt."
NOTE - PLEASE READ.
Chapter 15- I'm not Nicole Odlin.
Helloo readers!!

Chapter 1. The beginning.

16.7K 43 15
By _Funnychick97

CHARACTERS;

Miley Cyrus As Nicole Odlin

Demi Lovato As Kelly

Selena Gomez As Shelly

One Direction As One Direction

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii, I'm Nicole I'm quite tall, I have long dark brown hair brown eyes, quite slim,I live in a small village I have a loving mother but no dad, he left when I was born, but my uncle simon is more like my dad I usually go over to London to go see him. Yeah my uncle is Simon Cowell he isn't as bad as he sounds on t.v and stuff, he's really nice in person anyway I'm 17 I dont have any brothers or sisters, yep I'm a only child. It's so boring!!! Well I have 2 bestfriends Kelly and Shelly, they're so funny and beautiful Kelly has long dark brown hair, smaller than me she has a few freckles But she is absolutely stunning. Shelly she's the smallest out of us 3, she's so cute and has short light brown hair. So yeah, I guess that's me in a simple way of putting it.

"Nikki come on you're going to be late!!" I heard my mum shout me from downstairs, I was in my bedroom getting my suitcase packed. I was going to London for a few days to go see my uncle Simon and to go to a party he was arranging then we were going to Florida for a few weeks, because it's summer I have ages off school. I'm so exited! "coming!!" I sang while rushing down the stairs with my pink suitcase, I had 2 more downstairs as I got downstairs the front door was wide open.

My mum must of put my other suitcases in the car boot. I looked in the mirror and nodded to what I saw, I was wearing some high wasted sorts and a White tank-top and some beige sandals my hair was in a hair piece and my ray-bands on I was happy buy the way I looked, I ran out to the car and shut the front doorbehind me, I chucked my suitcase in the back and sat down putting my seatbelt on. I was ready to go!

My mum started to drive to the tran station I looked around and saw a few people from my school hanging around at the park, I did want to stay here and enjoy it with my friends but on the other hand I wanted to go to America with my Uncle Simon. Last time I went I met Olly Murs, Justin Bieber and Chris brown!! I can't wait to see who my uncle simon is working with this year, the thing is though. He's always out and I have to share a house with whoever my Uncle is working with. I hope its girls this year. Last year it was 'The Wanted' they were really nice guys but they never wanted to go out all they wanted to do was watch T.V in their room. That by far was the worst holiday ever! I hope this year its a fun person or band!

As I was done daydreaming about who it could be we had arrived! "You exited Nikki?" My mum asked me keeping her eyes on the road looking for a parking space. "Yeah I can't wait to see who were sharing the house with. And I've missed uncle sci" (my nickname for him) I smiled at her, I pointed to a spear parking space.

"Aw, I'm guessing you've missed him?" She laughed. "Mmm-hm" I got out the car and opened the boot and got my suitcases out. My mum came out and helped me with my bags, luckly I was in first class and Uncle Sci had someone to come pick me up and go with them, he didn't want me getting hurt or lost, awh! As me and my mum walked through the train door I was Luke, he was pretty close to Uncle Sci and he was really nice, I got close to him afew weeks ago. It turns out he's only 20 he looks older though! "Hi Luke!" I smiled at him and gave him a quick hug, "Hi nikki and Michelle" he gave us both a big smile, "wow, that's a lot for a small woman!" He laughed and pointed to my three suitcases "well I am going for a few weeks!" I smiled and playfully smacked him on the shoulder,

"Can all passengers for London go to their station." A woman over the tanoid said "well, I' ll see you in a few weeks! Bye love" my mum smiled and gave me a hug, "by mom, I'll miss you to!" I kissed her on her cheek as she pulled away from the hug "bye Luke" my mum waved and walked away. I turned to Luke and he dragged 2 of my pink suitcases I started to laugh, "what?" He asked while tuening to face me, "nothing you just look hilarious with them suitcases" I giggled as we started to walk again Luke started to do a strut while shaking his ass. I began to laugh even more, he began to laugh aswell. As we finally sat down in our reserved seats I plugged my earphones is lisening to We The Kings it has been my dream to get into they're band, Luke isnt a annoying kind of person, he just went on his phone, after an hour we arrived at London we got a Cab to Uncle Sci's house, "UNCLE SCI!!" I yelled when I saw him, I dropped my bags and ran up to him hugging him tightly "And hello to you to" he laughed with his thick english accent. I let go of him and gave him a cheeky smile.

"Right I need you to go get ready. Were going out to a formal party, You'll meet who's coming with us to florida." He said patting my arm I nodded. "How long?" I asked going towards the door ang grabbing one of my suitcases. "An hour until the limo arrives" I nodded and ran upstairs, after 15 minutes of dragging all my bags upstairs into my bedroom, I started to get changed, I decided to wear my small black cocktail dress with black heels. And red lipstick, I looked in my mirror, I looked pretty good! I walked downstairs and saw Uncle Simon talking on the phone, "Yes boys, Um no Harry, Yes Louis I will make sure we have many. Ok bye boys" he put his phone away and turned to me, his eyes opened and a huge smile appeard on his face "You look nice Nicole." He smiled sweetly "Thanks Uncle Sci! You look rather dashing yourslef!" I giggled as I walked down the rest of the stairs the limo arrived.

After we arrived me and Uncle sci had to take some pictures by some papazazzi, "c'omon sweet I'll introduce you the boys you're going to be sharing the house with" he said with a smile, "boys? Its not 'The Wanted' again is it? They were boring last time" I groaned. "Haha, no Nicole its a brand new boyband, I think their you're age. One Direction" he nodded to me,"oh thanks god! Brilliant a bunch of boys my age. Hopefully the're not man slags" I laughed "man what?" He looked confused "nothing" shit. I nearly was busted then!!!

He placed his arm on my back and we started walking and got into the limo, it was a quiet ride, "So nicole, are you still enjoying you're singing?" he asked "Yeah, im waiting to see whenever 'We the Kings' get a spare place and i was thinking of joining they're band," he nodded, i looked out the window, wow were here already Uncle sci steped out and placed his hand out for me, i took it and stepped out to the limo, they're was a red carpet going into the club and paparazzi around the edge, me and my uncle stopped and took pictures ans shook hands with some fans (Of his), we walked in Uncle sci pointed to some boys they were giggling and laughing to each other we walked closer and they noticed Uncle sci and instantly stoped and stood straight,

They were all strangly attractive. ."Hello boys" simon said with a smile,"hello" "hi" they all said in unison. "Boys this is Nicole, Nicole is the person you will be sharing the house with while I'm gone." "Hi" I smiled, they were all smiling at me, I felt uncomfotble I knew they were all checking me out. "This is Harry, Louis,Niall,Liam and Zayn!" Simon said pointing to each boy. wow they're better looking in person! "I'm off to get a drink" I said, it was getting really awkward with them all, "I'll come with you." One of them said. I turned to see one of them walk towards me, I think his name was..... Zayn? No that wasn't Zayn, Niall, nope that's the blond kid who was stuffing his face in the food Louis? AH YES louis! I turned and started to walk to the drinking table, as I stood there I got a bottle of WKD, "So how do you know Simon?". He asked giving me a smile, he was cute.

we both were sat on stools at the bar "He's my uncle." I smilled back to him. "Aaah!" He said nodding, "So, you sing?" I asked "Yeah, didn't you see me on T.V?" He said looking confused. "I don't really watch T.V Uncle sci told me that you were on X-Factor was it?" He nodded "oh, nah I'm not really into that stuff." He looked shocked "really?" He said in disbeleive "yep, never watched it" I giggled "well Nicole, I'm very dissapointed," he joked . I laughed and slapped him playfully on the chest he laughed and gave me a cheeky grin. After an hour of talking to him we talked about both our family, friends and our lives, I felt close to him already, which was very strange.

" I think we better get back to the rest of them" I laughed "aw! I enjoyed having you to myself!" He replied he scrunched his face up acting like he was upset. "Aw don't be upset Louis we have afew weeks in Florida soon!" I gave him a cheesy grin he laughed. "C'ommon my Uncle will think you've kidnapped me" I said walking slowly away, before I had time to look back I felt him grab my back and act pull me towards everyone, I giggled as we reached the rest of the boy's. I think they heard me laugh because they watched us walk back, well when I say walk back I mean, Louis hugging the back of me while I was walking. "There you are." Niall said with his thick Irish voise, "we thought you two went some where private" Zayn said giving me a wink. I laughed, "HAHAHA no." i fake laughed Louis finally let go of me "ah finally I can breathe" I said laughing while over-reacting he just started laughing, I sat on a chair that was near me and got out my blackberry and decided to text my friend Kelly I texted her saying 'Iyuur Bootiful! I miss you already :( loveyoooou! <3 <3 xxxx' "you sending that to you're boyfriend then?" I heard a husky voise next to me I looked up to see Harry looking at my phone, I hid it , "no actually, I don't have a boyfriend, all the boys at my school are complete dicks." I said laughing "oh. Who was you texting then?" He asked looking into my eyes, "why do you care nosey?" I said tapping on his nose. "Well because I'm spending a few weeks with a stranger and I want to know." He said playfully smacking my hand away from his face, I could tell that he didn't like me touching his face so I moved both my hands and started squeezing his cheeks he began to laugh then bushed my hands of his face, "Nicole,boys were leaving now." Uncle Sci said "ok Uncle sci" I smiled to him, as we walked outside I held onto Uncle sci's arm knowing that the boys were behind us "Are they coming aswell?" I whispered. "Yeah, their house is bieing refernished so I orginised them to sleep at mine, you don't mind do you?" He asked sounding conserned at the last part, "oh, no I don't mind I was just asking", there was 2 taxi's me, Louis,Zayn went into one and Harry, Liam, Niall and Uncle sci, went into the other. After 15 minutes of pure awkwardness we arrived back at uncle Sci's house. As soon as we arrived there I ran up to my room and took of my makeup and put on my pajamas, which was a small tanktop, and some jogging shorts, after I got changed I went downstairs and got a drink, I looked at the clock it was only half 11. I walked into the livingroom to see all the boys without t-shirts sat on the sofa talking, I went and sat on the bean bag in the middle of the livingroom, everyone looked at me "what?" I asked looking confused, "n-nothing" Niall stuttered, "uhm ok, where's Uncle sci?" I asked, "he's gone to bed and he's not going to be here in the morning he's off to the studio," louis added, they all nodded "ah, well you all know where you're sleeping then?" I said while stanging up. "Uhm not really you're uncle just went straight to bed." Harry said, "ah, well 2 of you can sleep here I suppose, and we have a spare room, for 3 of you can sleep,i'll let you orginise who sleeps where. well I'm off to sleep, I'm nakered." I said walking out giving them all a wave goodbye, Louis stood up and opened his arms to give me a hug and I walked into his arms, I heard a load of sniggers and chuckles but I ignored it, I put my arms around his neck and he put his on my weist, "night guys" I said with a smile leaving the living room, as I got into my bedroom I went onto my apple laptop for half an hour after that I checked up on my bellybutton piercing, I still haven't told Uncle Sci about it yet. oops he didn't like this like them, I started to play with it in the mirror it was baby blue diamond butterfly all of a sudden my bedroom door opened, to see Louis there, he saw me and smiled, I pulled my top down over my piercing, "what are you doing here?" I chuckled, "Well, Liam and Zayn went to sleep so me Harry a Niall came up here, Niall fell asleep and kind of hogged the whole bed, so we was wondering if we could join you?" After he said that Harry popped his head through, "hmm, ok" I said with a sigh after saying that Louis and Harry both jumped into my bed both on either side. I brushed my hair back into a bun, and then started to look at my pircing, I walked into the en-suite bathroom and got some wipes and wiped it clean, I heard Harry do a dirty laugh, I walked into my bedroom and saw Louis and Harry both with no tops on in my bed. I bet many girls would of loved this. "So where do I sleep?" I questioned, harry patted the space inbetween them "no, ive only just met you guys, so both of you on the floor." i said while pointing to the floor, they both stood up and i got some blankets and pillows and chucked them to them both, I sighed and went to turn off the light, as I walked through my bedroom searching for my bed in the pitch black, I fell over louis and landed ontop of harry, "someones keen" harry laughed with louis aswell, I got up and got intome bed "idiot" I smilled, i felt my bed move and two lumps layed next to me i sighed loudly so they could hear me, I heard louis chuckle, I layed on my bestside, which happened to be where louis was sleeping, I yawned and felt brethe on my face "louis your breathing I so annoying" I laughed, with that harry put his arm aound my waist.(Sorry only just noticed i've spellt all 'waist' wrong! so im sorry if you see another spelt wrong!) "Harry." I said with a sturn voise, "yes?" He asked sounding like a school boy. "Off!" I laughed pushing his arm off me, somehow he grabbed my arm and pulled me to his side, I laughed and sat up. "I can't sleep like this." I sighed, I felt Louis put his hand on my leg and rub it, "I'm sleeping on the floor you guys are so touchy." I laughed, I got out of bed and got a cushion "aw Nicole, come baack." Harry pleaded. "Noooope" I laughed,I closed my eyes and was just falling asleep when someone picked me up bridal style and plonked my on the bed "hey! I was just falling asleep" I yawned "I'm sorry but I was getting cold and I wanted you to keep me warm" Harry sniggered. "Omg you're not going to let me sleep are you?" I asked "nope" he laughed and layed back down next to me, he opened his arms "common, you wanna sleep. Don't you?" He asked, "no, I can't" "whyyyyy" he sighed, " just noo." I turned face to face to louis, I think he was sleeping, he looked so peacefull i poked his nose and he smiled, i couldn't help but laugh, harry wrapped his arm around me and snuggled right up to me. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted asleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 189 21
Kate Carter used to believe she loved Zayn Malik. But when he joined One Direction, she met Harry Styles, and everything changed. A night with both b...
420K 10.8K 28
Niall's life is not really a good one or a bad one.ever since he came out to his family he got ignored or beaten by his parents.his older brother Lou...
22.8K 309 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...
56.9K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...