The Wolf's Prey

By JupiterWinchester

1856 Eastern Germany A war has broken out in the supernatural world. Pinning vampires against werewolves. T... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Announcements *2017

Chapter Twelve

105K 2.2K 126
By JupiterWinchester

A/N: Omg!!! THIS BOOK IS NUMBER NINE ON THE VAMPIRE CATEGORY AND I'M JUST LIKE HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS!!! AHHHHH I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW IT'S JUST BREATHTAKING SEEING ALL YOUR GUYS SUPPORT AND THIS BOOK WOULD BE NOTHING Without YOU GUYS!! and JUST THANK YOU SO MUCH!! OK IM GOING TO TAKE IT OFF CAPS NOW LOL. I really hope you like the chapter and it's gonna get even better!! So keep up the votes and comments!! I'm even getting excited about this!! Ahh ok i'm done lol Sorry it took so long I got really busy and couldn't find time to type lol

Enjoy

Dorian's POV:

My men and I rode to the castle and the closer we got the more excited I became. I finally found a way to defeat Romulus and the entire werewolf army and I got a mouthwatering woman out of it. Too bad Romulus will never know what she looks like. The poor bastard.

We finally arrived at the castle just before nightfall. I dismounted my horse with a hint of glee. Besides defeating Romulus I really do care for Yvette and if yesterday morn was any indication she wanted me also. I can see it now the final bite and she flings herself at me finally giving into me to let me ravish her the way I've always wanted to.

I dismissed Anton and my men and strode up to the castle's grand doors. Yvette was probably pining over my arrival. Won't she be glad to see me sooner than expected. I opened the doors expecting Yvette to be waiting in the parlor playing the piano but I heard no music.

Maybe I was a lucky bastard and she was already awaiting me up in the bedroom. I dashed up the stairs to vampire speed and almost smashed the doors open . But no Yvette.

"Yvette!" I called but no answer.

"Ladybird!" she didn't answer either.

I ran down the staircase and into the servant's quarters.

"Ladybird! Yvette! Where the fuck are you!" I shouted threw the servant's quarters scaring some of the servants but I couldn't care less. I was on the verge of killing everyone to find out where Yvette was.

"Cara!!" I shouted for one of the slaves who usually talked with Ladybird.

"Yes my lord?" She said in a small voice. Cara was a small and fragile girl about nineteen. She has pale blond hair and grey eyes. We captured her from a village she put up such a fight we had to drain her and then bring her to the castle where one of our witches healed her. From some reason she's always been a little off since then.

"Where is Ladybird, and Yvette!"

"I do not know my lord. I saw them going for a stroll then they went to the stables and was talking with someone. Maybe she just wanted some fresh air."

"Who was she talking to?"

"I think they were talking to that darling Nicolas over there."

"Nicolas." I growled. I knew already that Ladybird and Nicolas were werewolves so it's no shock to me that they would help Yvette escape. I never wanted Nicolas and Ladybird here but for awhile they made pretty good guard dogs. Now I have the best excuse to kill them both. I can't kill Yvette though in some deep part of me in do love her. But I don't love her. I love the Yvette part of her the soon to be vampire queen. The one who will help me end the rein of werewolves. But I can't stand the Tara part of her. The sweet and innocent girl who is by destiny the future Luna of Romulus.

I found Nicolas sitting in the stables it looked like he was awaiting my return. Ready to fight .

"Nicolas!" I shouted while walking towards him.

"Yes my lord."

"Where have Yvette and Ladybird gone?"

"I do not know sir."

I grabbed him by the collar and shook him. "Don't play stupid with me you pathetic wolf! Tell me where she went!"

"You can kill me. I couldn't care less. You would be doing me a favor releasing me from this hell hole!"

I grabbed him by the neck with both hands lifting him up in the air. Listening as he gasps for air.

"Tell me where she is!"

"Go to hell! You have nothing to make me tell you."

Realization dawned on me. "Yes I do."

"You have nothing!"

"I have Cara. Your mate." He stops struggling and his eyes go black.

"You wouldn't even be here if she wasn't captured by our troops. You turned yourself in so you could keep her safe and protect her from a far. But she doesn't even know what you are! She'll think your a monster. Just like me. She'll never except you. Such a shame what young ones do for love." I said mockingly.

"Touch her and you die!" He growled.

"I'm not going to hurt her but I can't say the same for Anton." His eyes widen.

"Anton!" I shout and he comes in a flash.

"Yes my lord?"

"Will you please fetch Cara for me."

"Yes." He flashes out of the room and with thin seconds he's back with Cara in his arms.

"Now tell me where Yvette is. Or else you'll watch as Anton kills your mate." 

"Please." Cara whispers.

Nicolas looks at his mate for what feels like the last time.

"Cara be brave."

"Ok Nicolas."

"Aww how sweet." I cut in. "Now where's Yvette."

"She's home."

I felt my whole body ignite with anger that I grabbed Cara from Anton and held her neck to my teeth and bit draining her of everything then snapping her neck. Then I walked over to Nicolas and whispered in his ear as Anton held him down.

"Say hi to Cara for me." I snapped his neck with such fierceness that it almost rolled off.

"My lord what do you want to do now?"

"Get the witch. We'll find her by using her powers."

A few minutes later Anton barged into my office where I told him to meet me and bring the witch. She had bright red hair and green eyes and her olive skin glowed. She was wrapped in chains and she had bruises everywhere.

"Bow before your king." Anton said while shoving her down to her knees I front of me. I waked towards her and she spat at me. I grabbed her chin roughly bringing her face to mine.

"Come on Agatha you've been so good."

" I've already told you who Romulus's mate was."

"I know and I thank you dearly for that."

"Then what do you want?" Said with her green eyes blazing.

"I need you to find her for me."

"HA! So the future Luna gave you the slip. Good for her!" She laughed mockingly. I smacked her across the face to make her stop but she didn't she still laughed while blood flowed from her mouth.

"You couldn't even keep a mortal in your so called protected castle how pathetic!"

"Shut up!" I growled.

"Why? You have no bargaining chip and she's already gone. There's nothing you can do to get me to track her." She said with a smirk.

I smacked her again almost making her head spin if she was human her head would have fallen off by now.

"You work for me witch! And you already tried helping your bitch sister to escape." I smiled "But look how badly that failed."

"So why would I even help you! You've taken everything!"

I brought my face even closer to hers. "There's one thing I haven't taken from you. I've still kept you intact  But if your not willing to cooperate then I guess I'll just let Anton have you. And remember witch once that part of you is not intact anymore you lose all your powers, and give them to the one who claimed you." I smiled. "It is the way of the law."

She dropped her head in defeat

"Go and grab something of hers so I can track her."

"Anton go and grab the dress she arrived in. When she first came here."

"Yes my lord."

Anton came back with the blue dress in hand. It still smelt of her. The scent of morning dew and honeysuckle.

"It even still smells of her." Anton mumbled He handed me the dress and I tossed it in front of her.

"I'll need a map of the area."

I ripped the map that was on my wall and threw it at her. She pulled a crystal like necklace from under her dress and placed the map down. She ripped a piece of material from the dress and wrapped it around the crystal saying some sort of words. Chants I guess. She spun the crystal around the map until it finally dropped on a location.

"There you are." I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.2K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
See you again By Charlie

Mystery / Thriller

874 132 30
"I'm so done with lies!" said Charlie. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you!" I replied. "I want to know the truth!" she said. "I'm a werewolf!" I...
633 27 16
A thousand years past, the world was run by humankind. But it changed, when countries became embroiled in a war that gave the werewolves the opportun...
41.1K 1.5K 24
I made this when I was like 12 and it literally does not make sense. Oof read if you dare~ When Akerial and her sister Jazaline are kidnapped by vam...