Beside You - 5 Seconds of Sum...

By HalseyRae

The Where We Are Tour. This was gonna be huge for 5 Seconds of Summer, but for Calum's girlfriend Jennifer an... More

Beside You: Chapter 1
Beside You: Chapter 2
Beside You: Chapter 3
Beside You - Chapter 4
Beside You - Chapter 5
Beside You - Chapter 6
Beside You: Chapter 7
Beside You: Chapter 8
Beside You: Chapter 9
Beside You: Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Beside You: Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 29 (ENDING)

44 4 0
By HalseyRae

Calum's POV

"Calum, I feel poorly," Jeny whimpered as I got ready to leave the bus for sound check. I smiled and went to check on her. I put my hand on her forehead and felt that she was pretty warm.

"Poor baby, don't worry Dr Hood will take care of you." I cooed.

"I know you will. I wish I could come watch you perform," she said, weakly.

The sound of your voice made my concern for her grow. "Babe I think you should go see a real Dr. Something tells me that this may be more than a cold or flu."

"Nah, I'm sure its just a bug. I'm fine," she smiled, "Just gonna rest."

"Are you sure?" I asked her. I was feeling really un easy and I'm glad we were only on stage for 40 minutes.

"Yea babe, no worries, okay, go being that sexy stage animal rock star I love so much..." she said. She looked pale. If she was any worse after I finished our set I was taking her to hospital, with or without her permission.

"Alright, just promise me you'll rest okay? No running after Ashleigh or cleaning up after the boys." I said firmly.

"Promise," she said, and laid her head back down in our bunk. I kissed her burning forehead then went to the stadium. I was worried about her... very worried.

"Hey Calum!" Ashton called down to me while I was adjusting my mic stand height. " Is there a particular reason why your shirt is inside out?"

"Just distracted today... Jeny's sick, and I hate being apart from her when she's ill," I said.

"Do you want me to check on her?" Rae asked, from her spot beside Ashton.

"If you could please, it would put my mind at ease." I said.

"Hey you're a poet and you didn't know it." Luke grinned.

"Shut up," I laughed.

"NO problem, I'll got check, I am a nurse after all," Rae said, pecked Ashton's lips then headed off. After sound check. and our music set I rushed to the bus to see Vanessa, Rae, and Liz looking very concerned, Nessie bouncing Ashleigh.

"What's going on?!" I asked.

'Jeny's on her way to hospital, I think she's very ill Calum!" Rae said.

"HOSPITAL?!" I roared. "Why the FUCK did no one THINK to tell me?!"

"Because you were in the middle of your set!!! you calm down Calum Thomas!!!!" I heard and turned to see my mom standing there, gesturing to a waiting SUV, "Now come on!! let's get going!"

"Mum!" I exclaimed and legged it into the car.

"Come on boy, let's go see that girlfriend of yours," she smiled, and we took off, me hugging her.

"She just has to be okay," I said, softly.

"I'm sure she will be darling. " She soothed and placed a hand on the side of my head, patting it gently. I was scared for my girl, I couldn't lose her, not now, not ever. When we got to the hospital we were ushered to the side with a doctor so he could speak to us.

"Jeny is very sick. She's suffering from Aseptic Meningitis," he said.

"What the hell is that?" I said. "Calum." Mum warned.

"It's meningitis, just like I said, could be any number of things causing it... but we're thinking its come from a fungal infection, but all we know is the layers lining the brain have become infected and inflamed, most likely from an infection somewhere in her body... we have her on antibiotics, and we're waiting to see if that reduces the infection," he said.

I gulped heavily and tried to get my voice to work

"What happens if it doesn't?" I croaked.

"It could become very serious, but we have high hopes, we'll be able to tell if its working in as little as a couple hours, we have to just keep hoping the fetus isn't affected," he said., patted my shoulder and began to walk away. Have you ever had an out of body experience? Because I swear i'm having one now!

"Mummy....did he say fetus?" I squeaked.

"Doctor, doctor, did you just, say fetus? as in a baby?" my mum asked him quickly.

"I did, were you not aware?" he asked.

"No, neither of us were," I said, before I felt my knees begin to turn to jello.

"Don't you go fainting on me Mr." Mum said and held me steady.

"Oh my god, a baby mama, now? this tour..... things are gonna be so crazy this year, with our own headlining world tour..." I panicked.

"Then you should have used condoms." She said simply. "I bought you enough for your birthday you can't have used all of them."

"She's on birth control mama, and yes, yes we did..." I said, "within a span of a couple weeks,"

"Oh lordy." She sighed.

"Mom, we've been together for quite a while, you know we're sexually active, besides, like I said, she' on birth control!" I said., and followed the doctor to Jeny's room. She looked weak, but she was awake.

"Hey," she smiled, "Guess I need to be more paranoid huh?"

" Yeah and we should start looking into some pregnancy multivitamins. " I said.

"Why are you pregnant?" She snickered.

"No, but you are," I said, softly, "So you gotta beat this infection babe."

She stared at me with a dumbfounded expression. " I'm sorry I'm what?"

"You, we, are pregnant" I said.

"No, that's not possible I'm on birth control Calum, they must be mistaken," she said., shaking her head.

"Sweetheart there's no mistake, you're going to have a baby." The Dr smiled.

"No," she said, softly, "I don't want to..." Tears were in her eyes, "I can't...."

"Jeny please don't cry." I said, sitting down on the bed and taking her hands.

"I don't want to be pregnant... I don't wanna go thru this alone..." she said, shaking her head.

"What am I a pair of Ashton's boxers?" I laughed. " Babe you'll have me."

"No, no I won't!!! you have this tour, then the 5SOS world tour!!! I WILL NOT HAVE YOU!!!" she cried, "it's why we wanted to WAIT!!!"

"Jeny you know I'll go out of my way to be with you when I'm on tour. I won't let you go through this by yourself." I insisted.

She shook her head, fear in her eyes, "I'm scared Cal, so scared," She just latched onto me and cried, "What if I don't make it, what if this infection beats me....."

"I don't believe that it will." I said gently.

"Promise you wont go... don't leave me here in this hospital alone," she whispered. She was getting tired, this little bit of news and stress was making her exhausted.

I kicked my shoes off and laid down beside her. "I can deal with this bed for a while."

"Good," she whispered. So we went from being scary sick, to pregnant.... it wasn't in the right timing, but I think we'll be okay.... I hoped so anyhow.

Niall's POV

OMG OMG OMG OMG okay I think i'm done, but do you have any idea what today is?! of course you don't, cuz you're not here, and I haven't told you yet, TODAY is me and Cher's wedding, simple, small, family and close friends only, we're doing it this way so we can be married as soon as possible. Jeny pulled thru her illness super fast being released just the next day and told to take it easy, but here we were February 14th, day of a concert, early morning preparing to tie the knot.....

"Where's me tie?" I said while pacing the room. "Guys I can't fine me tie, have you see me tie? God where is my FUCKING TIE?!"

"Niall, Niall its around your neck untied, BREATHE!!!" Harry said, gripping my shoulders.

"I dunno how to breath Haz, I've forgotten how to do that." I said. "It's easy, just think about what Cher did when she was in labour." Louis said.

"I wouldn't know," I whimpered, "I missed it, remember?"

"Way to go you bozo." Zayn grumbled and gave him a good old nut check.

"Ugh, balls, my balls,"Louis grunted sinking onto the sofa.

"Zayn you didn't hit him too hard didja?" Liam asked him. "Otherwise you'll have a very cross Eleanor on your hands. She needs that."

"Meh, not my probs," Zayn chuckled.

"ANYWAYS! excuse me, wedding, MY wedding, can we FOCUS!!!!!" I whined.

"Daddy!!!" Deliah said, coming into the room, her eyes covered with her little hand, "Eberyone detent?!" she asked.

"Yes princess, there's no naked bums in here." I laughed.

She uncovered her eyes, and let go of Jeny's hand, and did a waddly spin.

"Wikes it?" she smiled brightly.

Her little blue tutu skirt poofed out as she spun around and I'm not gonna lie, it made me tear up a little. I scooped her up and kissed her cheek over and over.

"You look so pretty baby girl."

"Mommy says wuvs and misses, and dis!!"! she said, handing me a small box. I took it and opened it, looking at these beautiful cuff links that had a photo of my wife and baby girl on them, with a small not. "For luck and a reminder of our love for you. Cher Bear PS I'll be the one in white..."

Of course you'll be the one in white you cheeky shit, I laughed to myself. Hmmmm I wonder if she'll be wearing white lingerie too?

"Easy Niall, yes," Jeny said.

"I didn't say anything," I said.

"You raise your eyebrow and bit your bottom lip, she said if you do that to tell you yes, yes she is, cuz she assumes you'll be thinking is EVERYTHING she's wearing white?" she said, shaking her head.

"Does my wife to be know me or what?" I announced to the guys and then fist-pumped the air.

"Any ways, she's ready when you're ready, not an ounce of nerves in here, that she's showing anyway,"s he said.

"Which is the complete opposite to what has been happening in here." Louis said. Thanks mate yeah I really wanted to be thrown under the bus just then.

"Alright, then let's get you married," she said., and exited with Deliah. I quickly finished up, checking my hair once more, then exited to the front of the chapel. All the guys stood up front with me, and the girls would be walking alone. I was shaking a bit, but as the music started I began to relax, Perrie first, then Jade, then Jesy, then Leigh Anne, then Vanessa, Jeny, then my Deliah and her flower petals.

"Look Daddy!!! I do goods!!!" she said, sprinkling her flower petals, making everyone chuckle.

"Perfect princess," I said to her. Then the big music started and everyone stood, and the doors came open.

Sweet baby Jesus!!!! Oh dear lord! Ohhhhhhh fuck she is so hot! Damn, I could throw her down right now and....alright chill out tiger this is a wedding after all you can think those thoughts during the reception and the honeymoon. But fuck me there is so little dress there I wonder how she could be hiding all that white lace she promised me under there?

When she arrived to the front, she looked at me, gently licked her bottom lip and winked at me. Ughh she's trying to kill me. I took her arm and kissed her cheek, 'How are you hiding white lace under there?' I whispered.

"Jen said everythign I'm wearing is white lace, who said I was even wearing anything underneath this?" she whispered back.

"You know you shouldn't be putting thoughts like that into my head right before we get married." I hissed through my teeth.

"Why not? it'll be good for this evening, while Jeny and Calum have Deliah!" she smiled, and we turned to face the preacher. Wedding, boobs, boobs, vows, I do, boobs, arse, wedding... My brain was all over the place, but still managed to revolve around Cher's nakedness underneath that dress.

If my brain doesn't turn to mush by the time the ceremony is over, it will be a flipping miracle just saying. A word of warning to all you men out there, if you're girlfriend is a massive tease in everyday life like Cher is....you're gonna be in for HELL on your wedding day just sayin'.

Once the preacher pronounced us man and wife I kissed her nice and hard like I meant it. Everyone cheering. That ring felt so good on my finger, and the best part, I told everyone to get a different ride to the reception. And damn skippy, I made love to my new wife back of that limo on the way to the reception. I didn't car. We putting the partition window up, made everyone else take the other limo and we drove around for about 45 minutes till we were all done. And once my head was clear of all the wonderful perversion I was able to concentrate again. I was married to my new wife, finally, and everyone else was crazy happy, our futures were bright and thankfully, this was only the beginning for all of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO thats it.... the end of this FIRST part of this series. the second part will be up sometime this week. vote, comment, love it. thanks!!!
Tink and Ness

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976 143 26
Delilah has just come out of a relationship that changed everything. While she's struggling to gain some sort of control in her life, her band, 5 Sec...
1.9K 106 51
Finished with Blake Ryan's tour, Luke and his band, 5 Seconds of Summer, are in LA to get some songs recorded and to figure out the next step of thei...
26.7K 939 67
Camp is fun, but is the rest of their lives going to be?