Meant To Be (A Zanemau Fanfic)

By babyboyhodi

Aphmau and Zane have been best friends since Sprinkles. They're been through so much, from protecting each ot... More

MLP Dates
Dress?!
Aaron?!
Are we still BFFs?
Will it Ruin the Friendship?
Secrets...
Author's Note
Flirtatious Much, Zane?
Characters
The Convention
What are you doing here?!?!?!?!
A/N
Uh-oh...
#Zanemau
UPDATE!!
Zanemau (with more detail)
Fourth of July
Da Lazy Slob
GET YOUR TISSUES
One Last Time, For Good Times Sake

What??

1.4K 43 12
By babyboyhodi

Michi's POV- I dragged Aaron and we walked to the park.

"Relax, Aaron," I said. He finally smiled, sort of, and then I surprised him by racing him to the park. He actually picked me up after he caught up to me.

"Mommy, were you and Daddy like that?" A little girl shouted, bringing more attention to us. Then I just planted a giant kiss on his forehead. Everybody shouted.  I had totally won Aaron's heart- now it was time to see how Aphmau feels.

================================

The next chapter or 2 should be the end of #Zanemau. I'm thinking of doing a Travianna (me and Travis falling in love)or a Lucianna (me and Lucinda becoming BFF s) or anything else you think of. You can leave it in the comments or private message me. Also, sorry for the short chapter! I have an exam tomorrow and I was busy typing up the next chapter for Backyard Girl, so I promise to write the chapters first thing ASAP tomorrow. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
665K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
961K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
31.4K 994 18
Tommy has wings, Tommy has been exiled by his best friend, Tommy wants revenge Winged Tommyinnit, Traitor tommyinnit and SBI family dynamics story j...