When fate go wrong.

By devil_princess_xoxo

Elena Crystal, a 17 years old girl with many problem in her life. On her 18 birthday, something happen to her... More

Intro
I'm officially insane!
Run
Rogues
Lunch time turn to...
Hunt for the first time
The messenger
Found...so now what?
Truth
Shopping go bad
Meeting the parents
Mate and mark.
Meeting 'her'
New friend, new enemy, new powers
Explaining
Besieged
Vacation
Qalul- what?!
Suspect
Pregnant and scare
New house
Attack
In heat
Family
You got to be kidding me?!
Check up
Real family
Pregnant and kidnap? Yea, no
So what you saying is...

We'll make it work

83 6 1
By devil_princess_xoxo

We are sittings in the living room staring at each other awkwardly well mostly me. Isaac keep staring at me, making me feel uncomfortable and really awkward. I did suggest that it a family thing so I should go but Alex won't let me. He said "You my mate so it also make you a part of our family." Alex hold my hand sitting on the couch while his parents sit on the other and his brother sitting on a chair.

Isaac keep staring at my and Alex hand with a hurt look on his face. I quickly pull my hand away and Alex look at me questioning but I just shake my head. I don't know why but it make me sad to see Isaac like that.

"Mate!" Snow yell in my head.

"I thought Alex it." I state the matter of fact.

"I don't know. I feel a pull to him. I know that he is also our mate" Snow said in a sad voice.

"Well mind telling us where you been in the last 2 years?" Ava said in a stern voice but you can sense the sadness in it.

"I was helping a friend" Isaac said calmly on the other hand his dad wasn't so calm.

"So it never cross your mind to at least give us a call! We thought you were dead!" His dad yell and Ava rub Antony back helping him calm down.

"I can't. Me and my friend is being wanted death by an enemy. Our phone is track. So I can't risk calling you."

"I'm sorry." He said in a low voice.

"Who want you death?" Alex ask clearly mad that someone want his brother death.

"Victor" he said coldly. I tense at the name and Alex put his arm around me. Isaac look like he is going to protest but he look away. "We need to talk" Alex said looking at me then Isaac and I sigh nodded.

"So you guys twin?" I ask looking at them.

"Yea, but Im older though." Alex smirk.

"Like 10 seconds" Isaac scowl.

"Still older!" Alex exclaim.

"So how does this thing work?" I ask nervously. They look confuse and I point to both of them then me. Then a look of understanding hit them.

"Well if you have a twin. Then the probability of them sharing a mate is high. So since me and Alex is twin, that also make you my mate" Isaac explain and I nod.

"So you guys is fine with, umm sharing me?" I ask looking at them. After that question left my mouth I just want to dig a hole and die in it. I mean what kind of question is that?! It wrong on so many level.

"Of course. Or you will die trying to decide who you going to stay with since both mate have the same pull and I won't ever let that happen." Alex said seriously and I sigh relief.

"Thank guys." I said softly and they smile at me. "Well I need a shower! I'll see you later." Isaac said getting up. He kiss me on my cheek and give Alex a hug and walk upstair. Alex pull me into him and I sit on his lap.

"I love you." He said his face snuggle into my neck. "I love you too." I said softly. "Well I love both of you more!" Isaac scream from upstair and we laugh at him.

~

"So what you trying to say is that their a crazy, psycho demon king out their trying to rule the world and want our mate as his wife?!" Isaac said exasperated and we nod. Alex and I try to explain to Isaac about what he missed.

"Their no way that son of a b*tch is touching my mate!" Isaac exclaim.

"I know, we won't let him." Alex said calmly.

"What his name?" Isaac ask curious.

"Victor Thornton" I answer for Alex.

"Victor?!" Isaac hiss.

"That the same one that trying to kill me!" He exclaim.

"Now he after my mate?! I'm going to find that psycho and rip his head out of his body!" Isaac exclaim standing up. I quickly take his hand and pull him down next to me.

"You don't know where he is plus he is a lot stronger than you." I said glaring at him.

"Sorry" he said and Alex laugh.

"You whipped!" He said to Isaac. "Like you not!" Isaac mumble and Alex face turn pink.

"You both whipped." We hear a voice said and turn around to see Antony standing near the door laughing.

"Leave the kids alone. Now, help me with this stupid tv. It not working." I hear Ava scream in the living room. Antony mumble some curse words and walk to the kitchen.

"You're sooooo whipped!" Isaac scream so his dad can hear.

"Are not!" Antony scream back.

"Come on, I want to spend time with my 2 handsome mates." I said pulling their hands. Their eyes turn black and I smirk.

"Oh is someone hard?" I tease and they growl lowly.

"Don't tempt me kitty." Alex whisper in my ear. I kiss his lip and we start making out while Isaac kissing my neck making me moan.

"Don't make baby in my office!" We hear Antony yell and we pull away from each other laughing.

"I have some pack business that need to be done. Why don't you guys go hand out with each other, I'll see you all later." He said and we nod.

"I love you." He whisper in my ears peck me on the lip. "I love you too Isaac" he said when he see Isaac pouting his lips and kiss Isaac on the head. Isaac froze and Alex start laughing walking out the room.

"Did he just?" Isaac ask in disbelief and I nod trying to contain my laugh. His face look so shock and I can't hold it anymore. I giggle and he turn to me out of his shock. He start to tickle me making me laugh harder.

"What do you want to do?" He ask pulling me up from the ground. "Let watch a movie in our room." I said. Since he our mate, he have to move into mine and Alex room cause it would be hard for all of us to sleep if we not close to each other. For human, I guess it would not be appropriate to well um make love with your brother. Hell I think is illegal. But in our world, there an exception. Unless you are twin and have the same mate, you can do it, but other than that is illegal and the Alpha of that pack have to punish you, well I hope I'm right.

I guess it pretty sexy to see they close to each other. "What are you thinking about?" Isaac ask pull me out of my thought. "Nothing" I mumble and he look at me weirdly. "Tell me about yourself." I lay on the bed and he follow. He pull me closer and I lay my head on his chest.

"Well What do you want to know?" He ask playing with my hair. "Where were you the last 2 years?" I ask remember the conversation he had with his mom. I feel he get tense and I look up to his face. I reach up, kiss his lip and I feel him relax again. "I got kidnap 2 years ago in New York when I was attending a meeting there. Since Alex is busy with the pack, I go in his place.

We owe a company, me and Alex is the one to run it. It use to be his dad company, but he hand it over to us after he give Alex and me the Alpha title. So after the meeting I went back to the airport to get back here then someone attack me from behind and I black out. When I woke up, I'm in a basement in a cell. I notice their also a lot of wolfs that got capture like rogues. Then I find out the one who bring me there is Victor.

They torture me trying to get me to tell them information about the pack. But I tell them nothing and they give up after 5 months. I make a friend there, his name is Liam." That name sound so familiar.

"He probably the one that stayed their the longest. When I ask him why he got here he just shake his head telling me is personal. So I didn't really ask him after that. We have a plan to escape but it hard when they keep inject us wolfbane making us can't shift to defend ourself. One day, they forget to do it and that the day we escape. We run out of the basement to find that we in a castle. But we don't care, we run the hell out of that place and we keep ourself low so they can't find us. Till last week, they found us and we separate to run from them. I run to here but I don't know if he make it." Isaac explain in a sad voice.

"Did you tell this to Alex and your parents?" I ask drawing circle on his arm. "Nope, you the first to know. I plan on tell Alex later but my mom, umm yea maybe not. She will wolf out if she know I been kidnap and torture." He comb my hair with his finger and I nod.

"What about you? How did Alex find you?" He ask and I start to explain to him from the beginning till now. "You got abuse?!" He exclaim sitting up and I sigh. Of course he had to pay attention to that part. "I'm fine." I said try to calm him down. I pull his hand and he lay down cuddling into me. He kiss my neck where his mark would be there and I moan.

He look at me asking for permission and I nod. I know it fast but what the hell. His canine grow and he bite into me. He seal it with a lick and kiss it making me shiver. "I'm tired." I said exhausted. He smile at me and kiss my lip. "Goodnight love" he whisper pulling me into him. I inhale his scent and went to sleep.

I feel a dip next to me and I open my eyes to see Alex laying next to me on my right while Isaac on my left. I turn to Alex and kiss him.

"How your day with Isaac?" He ask moving closer to me. "Great." I said decide it the best for Isaac to tell him about the thing he tell me earlier. "I think we need a bigger bed." Isaac said hoarsely making me and Alex jump in surprise.

"You up?" Alex ask his brother. "Ya, I'm up the moment you walk through the door" he mumble.

"What time is it?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"3 in the morning" Alex said and I look at him frowning.

"Why are you home so late?" I ask. "Got rogues problem." He answer shortly and I nod.

"Why didn't you call me?" Isaac said now his eyes is fully open.

"You just got back, you need some rest." Alex frown at his brother. "Plus I don't want our little mate lonely" he add and I smile. That night I'm safely sleep in the arms of my mates.

"Wake up my loves!" I hear a voice that I recognize as Isaac. I ignore him and turn to snuggle into Alex chest which he put his arm tightly around my waist in return.

"Come on, I will drag you 2 out of bed if I have to." He exclaim which make me throw a pillow at him and of course I miss. "Shut up." Alex tell his brother, chucking a pillow at him and pull me closer to him.

"Don't you have a meeting today?" Isaac remind. Alex curse under his breath and reluctantly unwrap his hand from my waist and sit up. I on the other side pull the blanket and cover my face. Then someone yank open it and pull me up.

I look up to see a smiling Isaac looking back at me. I groan and walk to the bathroom locking the door. I got ready and get out to see Isaac siting on the bed straddling Alex.

"Get off of me! You fat!" Alex exclaim. Isaac put his hand over his heart looking hurt.

"It call muscle and abs" Isaac defend. "Yea right" Alex mumble and Isaac start to tickle him. I lean on the doorframe looking at them smiling. "Say I'm the sexiest guy you ever met and ya love me!" Isaac putting his fingers in the air prepare to attack.

"Hell no!" Alex scream and Isaac start to tickle him. "Help!" Alex said between breath looking over at me. I put my hand up in surrender.

"Not my problem. I got attack yesterday by him so now is your turn" I smirk at them. "Plus it payback. You did it to me once." I walk to the chair and sit watching them. Alex glare at me and I smile at him innocence.

"So?" Isaac give him an evil look. "No!" Alex exclaim and Isaac start to tickle him.

"Fine! You the sexiest guy I ever met and I love you!" Alex said out of breath.

"I'm getting you later!" He said glaring at me and Isaac.

"What did I do?" I pout.

"You guys look so cute that I can't find it in me to stop it" I joke and Alex give me a dirty look.

"You get off of me." Isaac put his brother hands above his head and lean in to kiss him on the lips. I quickly take my phone out and take a picture of it smiling. Alex look shock for a moment. Isaac get off of him smiling satisfied. "That not fair." Alex mumble getting off the bed. "Come on, I'm hungry!" I said walking out of the room.

"Morning!" Ava chirp. She alway so happy. I like being around her. She make you smile when you sad and we are really close.

"Morning" I said back. "Where the brothers?" Ava ask in time for them to walk in the kitchen.

"Get your lazy ass over here and help me with the breakfast." She scold the boys and they groan.

"Let me help" I offer.

"No! You sit right there. It time for them to learn to be independent." She said glaring at them. They quickly start to help with the breakfast while I set up the table.

"Well isn't it a lovely morning" Antony said walking into the kitchen.

"Yes, indeed. Now help our daughter in law set up the table." Ava joke and Antony smile helping me. We finish eating and I help Ava clean the dishes while the boys up in the living room.

"I'm so glad that you are their mate" Ava said suddenly. "I'm glad they're mine." I answer and she smile at me. "You'll be a great mom." She said softly. "And you be a great grandma" I joke and we laugh.

"I got to go to a pack meeting. I'll see you guys at the other pack house." Alex said looking at me add Isaac. He kiss us both on the lips and wave goodbye. "Try to not miss me" he scream running out the door.

"Come on let introduce you to my pack" I said holding his hand and we start walking to my pack house. On the way, we start talking and joke around till we hear a snap. Isaac pull me behind him scanning the area. "What do we have here? Oh isn't it my lovely daughter?" A voice I know too well said from behind the tree.

"Rogues! Near the pack!" I mindlink my pack.

"You are no father of mine!" I snarl.

"That no way of talking to me. I still raise you." He said lowly.

"Why are you here?" I ask feeling the rage.

"To visit my daughter of course and to take you to your mate." He finish and Isaac growl. My pack suddenly show up with Kevin and Angel in front with their speed. Robert closely behind.

"Oh hey old friend!" Mark said to Robert.

"You traitor!" Robert snarl.

"I wouldn't call it that. It more like follow the flow." He said sweetly.

"I'll kill you myself!" Robert said and start charging at Mark. They both shift into their wolf and attack each other. Behind the clearing, rouges start to walk out. My pack start to attack and I shift into my wolf while Isaac shift into his beautiful maroon color wolf. We start attack the rogues.

"Where Robert?" I ask looking around. "He chase after Mark and disappear into the wood" Trevor said worry. I shift back to my wolf and start running to the wood with Isaac and Kevin behind. We reach a leading to find Robert in his human form laying on the grass with a huge claw mark on his chest. I shift back into human and run to his side.

I feel tears running down my face. He the only family member I have beside Kevin. Isaac pull me away from him and help him up on Kevin back. Kevin back to the pack house in wolf form with our uncle on top. I feel anger dripping from me. Mark will die and I will make sure it will be a slow and painful death. Isaac pull me into him and I cry in his chest.

"How is he?" I ask the pack Doctor standing up from the chair I been sitting since Kevin carry Robert to the doctor room. "He is stable now. His wolf should be healing him. He should be up in a couple of hours. But he on bed rest for a week till his injure completely heal. You can go in and see him now." my pack Doctor said and I sigh in relief. I open the door to see Robert lay on the bed unmoving. I walk over to his side and pull out a chair sitting beside his bed.

"You the only family I have beside Kevin so please wake up" I said softy with tears running down my face. I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder and I look up to see Kevin with tears on his eyes too. "He be fine." Kevin comfort me and I stand up hugging him.

"How is he?" Alex ask pulling me in a hug. We are now sitting on our bed with him playing with my hair. I lean in to him with my face at the crook of his neck. I just got back from Robert room. The doctor decide to let him stay in his room so he can be more comfortable.

"He stable" I answer shortly. "I'm sorry I wasn't there." He add after a silence moment. "It ok." I reassure him. "Where Isaac?" I ask notice that he not here. "He help tracking down Mark." I feel my anger rise at the mention of the name. The door open reveal an exhausted Isaac. He smile at us and jump onto the bed. He lay his head on my legs while I lean on Alex.

"You stink!" Alex exclaim and Isaac glare at him. "Try to chase after 4 wolfs around the hold forest and see if you stink" Isaac scoff.

"There more?" I ask confuse. "Yea near the border. But we got them all in the cell." He reply looking up at me. "You look terrible!" Noticing my messy hair and puffy eyes.

"Thank." I said sarcastically and he chuckle at me. "I'm going to take a shower." I said getting up. Isaac is now laying his head on Alex laps looking at me. "Can we join?" He ask jokingly. "Horny wolfs" I mumble but I know they catch it because I hear them laugh.

I got out of the bathroom to see the brothers sleeping on the bed. I change into Alex shirt and crawl in between them. They both snuggle close into me and I smile happy. Engulf in my mates scent, I'm out like a lightning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 90 70
Jade Wilson and her friends go to a normal high school and living a normal life; well except for being a part time nerd for 2-3 months of senior year...
1.6K 230 60
She is fierce. She is the future queen. She is a whole definition of power. The powers she has are amazing but she keeps them hidden. She doesn't tru...
2.5K 119 21
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Diana grew up as any typical teenager would in upstate New York. She was her mother's pride and joy with plans to change th...
97 25 15
Hi! My name is Elena Cullen. I was 17 years old, had a loving father and sister, and later on the best boyfriend ever. I also had a great life and be...