Begin Again (Haylor/Laylor)

By seeyouinmydaydream

Taylor Swift and One Direction Fan Fiction. Past Or Future... Louis Or Harry... Can you love someone you onc... More

Prologue
Chapter One (Loved You First)
Chapter Two (Untouchable)
Chapter three (Girl At Home)
Chapter Four (Tell Me Why)
Chapter Five (Truly Madly Deeply)
Chapter Six (First Last Kiss)
Chapter Eight (I'd Lie)
Chapter Nine (You Belong With Me)
Chapter Ten (The Way I Loved You)
Chapter Eleven (Back For You)
Chapter Twelve (Everything Has Changed)
Chapter Thirteen (The Story Of My Life)
Chapter Fourteen(Fearless)
Chapter Fifteen (Moments)
Chapter Sixteen (You & I)
Chapter Seventeen (Love Story)
Chapter Eighteen (Moments)

Chapter Seven (Jump Than Fall)

1K 32 5
By seeyouinmydaydream

LOUIS POV

Love Sucks.

This feeling I have right now, I haven't felt it in a whole year. Its the feeling of not a broken heart but a shattered heart. I needed to get out of there and just drive, I was so mad, Mad at Harry for falling for the girl I fell hard for first and Taylor for picking Harry, I know if I wanted to get away from everything I shouldn't have picked this spot the river in the woods, this is me and Taylor's spot. Or was our spot. The log is even still here with LT + TS forever in heart carved in .Why did I listen to management why I did I let them control my life, why didn't I stand up to management, if I did I would have Taylor, Taylor would be mine. Taylor, her face, her smile, her laugh, everything she does is perfect, I miss everything about her. I can't stop, I can't stop loving her no matter how hard I try or how mad I am at her right now I can't stop, after all the things we've been through we belong together. I see her blue eyes every time I shut mine. She makes it so hard to stop loving her. but i didn't tell her the truth, no I never told her the truth, I should've told her the truth, if I told her the truth earlier this wouldn't be happening, my heart wouldn't be breaking again, now she is gone, not just gone but gone to Harry, I should have never walked away from her. But I never told her, I just held it in, and now she is with Harry.

"I knew I would find you here." I hear a voice call from behind me. it's a voice I would recognize anywhere,Taylor.I turn around I see her and I can't help but smile, she sits in the swing next to me.

"I was too late" I say to her and stare at the ground.

"Harry and I" She started I cut her off, and she sits down next to me.

"I happy for you two" I say trying to hide the pain.

"I'm sorry" She says to me and puts her hand on my knee, the chills go up my spine "but Harry and I, we, we are nothing, I think,we are just two really great friends who got caught up in the moment" I light up has she says that.

"really?" I ask and put my hands on her's

"Taylor?" I look at her

"yea?" She looks into my eyes

"where does that leave us" I ask and I see sadness come into her eyes.

"Lou, I loved you more than anything I have ever loved in my whole life, and I loved you for a really long time, but when I kissed Harry" she stops talking her hand leaves my knee and her eyes drift, and her voice become quiet.

"when you kissed harry what?" I ask I need to know, all this wondering, all the what ifs? I can't do it anymore.

"it was like there was still hope that there is a guy out there for me" She says

"I am that guy" I say to her and pull head so her estate are looking into mine.

"I don't know who it is" She says "maybe he is already in my life and maybe he isn't" She says, I know I am the right guy for her. I do the only thing I can think of, the only way I can prove to her that what we had is still there, that no one can come in between us not even Harry.

TAYLOR'S POV

Louis. Harry. Louis. Harry.

My lips are on Louis lips, it feels different than when I kissed Harry, but I can't tell if it's a good different like this is the guy for you or a bad different like go back to Harry
How is this happening to me?

I don't say anything I get up from the swing and start running towards the water, ,when I slip on the step going done the stairs.

"ahh!" I scream I hit the ground, I look down and my knee is bleeding a lot, and other than feeling dizzy, I feel fine, I think I am fine, I try to get up and the world is spinning, I need to get out of here, I need to think. I continue to try to walk but I can't anymore the world is getting blurrier and darker, next thing I know I am on the ground and I start to notice blood running from head. I can't stay awake any longer.

HARRY'S POV

that kiss that is all that is on mind, But it shouldn't be, Louis is my best pal, I can't do this to him, it is wrong! I have been waiting here forever, I know where he is, I knew when he ran but what do you say to your best friend right after you kiss the girl he is in love with? Is their anything you can say?

"LOU!" I see a figure running of the swing "STOP RUNNING!" I shout he must be so mad, he stops I run to catch up to him.

"Taylor was here" He says to me

"Look lou, I am sorry about that" I say to him "but I can't stop the feeling she gives me when I touch her" I say and look at ground.

"Shut up! that is not important right now" He says he looks panicked

"whats wrong?" I ask him

"It's Taylor, I kissed her, she ran, I heard her scream, I don't know where she went!" He says and starts running towards the water

Taylor, she can't be hurt, she has to be ok. Than I hear thunder over head and than I see lightening, and it starts pouring!

"TAYLOR!" me and Louis scream at the same time.

"TAYLOR!" I scream over and over again.

Me and louis start running towards the beach Louis only a few feet behind me I stop at the top of the stairs

"is that blood Haz?" Louis asks me when he catches up

"I don't know" I say we are both so shocked to even say anything, than Louis sprints done the stairs. "it looks like a trial?"

"Follow it" he says I can hear the hatred in his voice

"It has to be a good sign of she kept walking" I say, I don't know if I am trying to convince him or myself.

"Harry" he says in a low mumble and just points and than I see her on the ground, she looks lifeless.

"is she breathing?" I ask louis trying to hold back the tears, Louis is already crying.

"Call 9-1-1" He tells me and starts giving Taylor CPR.

It felt like forever, but it had only been 10 minutes when the ambulance showed up.

They started asking me and louis questions about what happened. But all I am worried about is Taylor.

This can't be happening, she has to be okay? She is going to be okay. she is going to be okay. Please god let her be okay.

LOUIS POV

"do you know how long she has been out?" The medic asks me.

"I don't know" I say trying to contain my tears "is she okay?" I ask the medic that's all I wanna know is if she okay, she has to be okay. They aren't answering me they just keep pushing it off

"JUST TELL ME IF SHE IS OKAY" I shout

(1 Hour Later)

"Is she okay!" Selena comes running into the hospital and up to me

"I don't know we haven't heard anything" I say

Selena starts crying.

"she has to be okay" She says to me

"she will be" I say trying to comfort her and maybe even myself

"I am gonna call her mother, and tell her what is going on" Selena says

"Okay" I say back. Harry comes and sit's next to me

"I got you coffee" He says and hands me a cup

"thanks" I say back still mad at him

"i'm sorry" Harry says to me

"How could you?" I ask him still in shock that he would do that to me.

"You know how perfect she is" He says and looks at the ground "her perfect smile, her laugh, her eyes, how funny and sweet she is" He says.

I'm not stupid. I was the one that dated her for two years.

"She was mine" I say back "and will be mine again" I tell him " so you need to back off"

"I can't do that" He says to me "Even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to, I have never felt this way about anybody before"

"you say that about every girl" I tell him and roll my eyes.

"You can be a jerk sometimes Lou" He says, Oh I am the jerk!

"at least I don't go having sex with my best friends Ex-girlfriend, that he still loves!" I yell at him

"she isn't yours anymore LOU!" he screams back we both stand up.

"BASTARD!" I yell at him

"DICK!" he screams back.

Harry punches me, I punch back, next thing I know me and Harry are wrestling on the ground.

"Guys!" A girl screams and pulls us apart. "what is going on! People are filming!" It is Selena

"he trying to steal my girlfriend!" I tell her loud enough for Harry to hear, he comes back at me.

"STOP!' Selena screams at both of us again

"she isn't your girlfriend anymore" he says, I want to hit him again but I control myself.

"She isn't anyone girlfriend" Selena says "sit both of you, you're acting like idiots"

we both sit down in chairs, we calm down a little but I don't plan on talking to Harry ever again.

"Who is here for ms.Swift" A doctor comes out of a room

Me, Harry, and Selena all stand up.

"she is awake, she has requested to see one of you" The doctor says me and Harry step forward and Selena sit back down and takes out her phone probable to tell Taylor's mom.

It's has to be me.

HARRY'S POV

I step up because me and Taylor have gotten so close and it is obviously me she want's to see me.
I am her best friend.
And soon to be boyfriend.

And now that my friendship with Louis is over their is nothing standing in the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHO DOES TAYLOR WANT TO SEE!!!! still comment who you want Taylor to end up with!! Comment, Vote, Share

well until next time

XOXO KATIE:*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 4.7K 39
Melanie was a fan of One Direction, but she never knew how close she would get to a certain Harry Styles. After her friend gave Harry a slip of paper...
58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
63.2K 623 31
You have been best friends with Niall Horan since you can remember. But when you fall in love with Harry Styles you have to keep it a secret from Nia...
6.6K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...