Understanding My Heart

By TheLadyHitsugaya

I had originally posted this on my fanfiction.net account (Sabina of Fairy Tail) but I figured that I would p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 5

678 25 17
By TheLadyHitsugaya

Natsu's POV

Natsu's meeting with Levy didn't last nearly as long as he had thought it would. As he told her about his emotional confusion he felt his eyes beginning to drool and complete and utter exhaustion threatened to overwhelm him. The mental stress of the day combined with his return from a week-long mission and training with Romeo was taking its toll on the dragonslayer. He tried his hardest to stifle a yawn as he finished speaking. Levy gave him a gentle smile.

"You look exhausted Natsu," she said. Natsu had to admit that he really was exhausted. He wasn't used to worrying about his emotions and he hadn't realized how draining it could be. "How about we save this for tomorrow? The mind doesn't function as well while tired so it'll be better for us to talk when you've rested."

Natsu nodded dully and yawned. He really did need sleep. He rose to his feet and began to get out the window when Levy spoke behind him.

Levy's POV

Poor guy is worn out.

Levy's face had a little smile on it as she watched Natsu drag himself up from the floor. She knew that he was confused and tired and she really did think that it would be better for him to rest before really getting into working out his feelings. He blinked wearily, putting her in mind of a child up past their bedtime and desperately trying to stay awake. He started towards the window but she called him back.

"Woah there Natsu, just a couple more things," she said, her smile widening as she saw the exasperated look on his face. "I promise it won't take more than a few minutes."

"What is it?" he grumbled, but didn't take any further steps towards the window.

"Well firstly we need to decide where to meet up to talk about this tomorrow," said Levy, and Natsu nodded when he saw the sense in this. "How about the library? And before you grumble about how I always want to go to the library, remember that the library is full of books that could help you figure this situation out."

The man grumbled again but agreed that what she said made sense.

"Also..." began Levy, a sly smile threatening to reveal itself on her lips. She walked over to one of her bookshelves and carefully selected one of the books. She handed it to Natsu. "This may help with the...physical....confusion that you're having." Natsu blinked slowly at her but didn't question what she said, he was too tired.

"Mkay Levy, thanks a lot. I'll meet you in the library tomorrow morning," he mumbled sleepily and exited via the window.

After he'd left Levy finally released the squeal that she'd been suppressing ever since Natsu had admitted his potential feelings for her best friend. She jumped up and down and even did a little happy dance. Lucy had been telling her for ages in private about her feelings for the pink-haired dragonslayer and now it seemed as if soon Lucy would finally be getting what she wanted.

Levy was determined to help Natsu realize that he was madly in love with Lucy, and she couldn't wait for the next day. She smirked a little to herself when she thought about the book she had given Natsu before he had left.

Now Levy was in every way a polite, gentle lady. But even ladies can have a mischievous side. She would never admit it to anyone but a select few, but she had amassed quite a collection of romantic novels. Some she had found on her own and some she had gotten from Erza, who had a particular interest for them. One of the more...mature...books happened to now be in the hand of a certain fire dragonslayer... She thought that just this once she could trust Natsu not to go about blabbing to everyone about what kind of books she owned.

It won't hurt to give him a little bit of a push...

Levy knew that men's brains had a direct link to their more private areas. She planned on using that link to help Natsu on his way to admitting his love for Lucy. After all, girls had to look out for each other and help each other out. She was definitely doing Lucy a favor.

After all, the main female protagonist of that particular book happened to have the first name Lucy...

Natsu's POV

Night had long since fallen by the time that Natsu arrived at his and Happy's home. He sighed in relief as he opened the door and stepped inside. It was good to be home.

He could tell that Happy wasn't home. He must have decided to stay with Wendy and Carla, or even Lucy. Natsu himself had found himself unconsciously heading towards Lucy's apartment when he'd left Fairy Hills but had stopped himself. He didn't think that spending the night there was a good idea after that day. As much as he wanted to climb into bed with Lucy and breathe in her delicious scent, he was too confused about his feelings to be sleeping in the same bed as her. He really wished he could cuddle up to her sleeping form and caress the soft skin of her legs, pressing light kisses to her neck...

Natsu shook his head and blushed. He really needed to stop thinking like that. It made him feel like a perv and only confused him more about his feelings.

He rummaged around his kitchen and made himself a before bed snack. His mind remained blank as he ate, too tired to think more on the day's events. His gaze landed on the book that Levy had loaned him. It wasn't a particularly big book, it actually looked as is he could finish it within an hour and a half.

Maybe I'll take a look at it before going to bed.

He grabbed the book and took it into his bedroom with him, not bothering to clean up the mess he had made in the kitchen. Flopping down on the bed he began to read.

He had only been reading for about ten minutes before his face began to redden.

The sound of pages flipping began to come more and more frequently as he read faster.

After about fifty minutes he slammed the book shut, his face red and his pants feeling uncomfortably tight.

Damn it Levy... What were you thinking handing me this?

He couldn't believe this was happening. It was like a dream come true. Natsu had been lying in his bed staring up at his ceiling when he had heard the door to his house open quietly then shut. He tensed up and sniffed the air.

Strawberry and vanilla.

Lucy...

He saw a dark shape enter his room, and then felt the bed dip as she crawled over the covers towards him.

"Lucy what are you-..." he began, but was cut off as an incredibly soft pair of lips pressed against his own. His nostrils flared in surprise and he groaned as he was overwhelmed with her sweet scent. He kissed her back hungrily, sliding his tongue across her bottom lip in a demand for entry. She moaned softly at this and opened her lips, allowing him to sweep his tongue into her mouth and taste every bit that he could reach. He pulled her roughly against his suddenly hyperaware body, groaning as her large breasts pressed against his naked chest.

"Natsu!" she gasped as she broke their kiss, her breathing heavy and her eyes clouded with lust. Hearing her say his name like that nearly drove him over the edge. He crashed his lips against hers again and began running his hands all over her voluptuous form. He wanted to touch every inch of her, make her feel amazing, get lost in her scent and never find his way out.

"Oh Lucy," he groaned as one of his hands cupped her breast and his thumb rubbed lightly over her nipple, causing her to moan into his ear. "I need you. I need to feel you." Lucy seemed to purr at his words and pressed a kiss to his eager lips.

"I need you too Natsu, I feel like I'm burning up." He shuddered at those words and began to reach for the loose shorts that she was wearing, but she stopped him as his hands touched the waistband.

"Lucy?" he said, confused at her actions. Didn't she just say that she wanted him as well? He saw her hazel eyes darken and a mischievous smile graced her lips. He nearly cried out when he felt her warm hand cup him through his pants.

"Let me play with you first," she purred into his ear, and he moaned loudly when he felt her lips suck gently at his neck. He was a goner. He must have died and gone to heaven. This couldn't possibly get better.

He was very wrong.

Before he realized what was going on he was lying on his back on his bed and his pants and boxers were gone. He had begun to wonder what had happened when everything in his mind completely disappeared, every fiber of his being focused on the warm hand gently stroking his painfully aroused member.

"Oh fuck!" he gasped, not able to form anything more coherent than that. He heard Lucy chuckle and trembled as her hand squeezed him gently. Was she trying to kill him?

He realized that she must be when he felt her warm tongue lick slowly up his whole length. It took all his strength to keep himself from cumming right then. He couldn't even move. He could only focus on keeping himself from ending the fun too early.

"Mmmm... Delicious," said Lucy, licking her lips before bending back down to give more attention to his thick shaft. Natsu wanted to cry at how good it felt. Her tongue was doing all sorts of good things to him, and when she closed her whole mouth over him he swore that he blacked out.

His skin was on fire. He was straining to keep himself from thrusting roughly into her mouth as she sucked and licked him. His hand found its way to the back of her head and he tangled his fingers in her soft blonde hair. She hummed in pleasure at this and that caused Natsu to cry out as he mouth vibrated around his length.

"Lucy! Oh fuck Lucy!" he moaned loudly. He lost control briefly as she gave a particularly hard suck, and his hips bucked, pushing his cock further into her mouth. His eyes flew open when he felt himself hit the back of her throat.

For a terrifying moment he thought that she would stop, but his fears evaporated when he felt her take him in deeply again, beginning a quick rhythm. He whimpered as she bobbed her head up and down, feeling his impending orgasm drawing closer. He wasn't going to last much longer at this rate.

"Lucy wait, I wan-aaaaahhhhhhh!" he couldn't finish his sentence as she gently squeezed his balls. He could feel a tingling at the base of his spine, he was so close.

"Lucy! I'm gonna cum!" he yelled. This seemed to excite Lucy immensely because she seemed to redouble her efforts. Licking, squeezing, sucking, and moaning around his member.

Then he lost it.

Natsu screamed out her name as he came. Everything around him vanished, replaced by pure and intense pleasure. Everything except her. He heard her whisper something as he began to come down from his high...

Natsu's eyes flew open as he awoke, the scream from his dream just dying on his lips. He could tell that he was going to need to get up and clean himself up. But for the time being he just lay there on his bed, panting up at the ceiling.

The words dream Lucy had whispered echoed in his mind.

I love you Natsu...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 6.1K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...
73.6K 2.1K 16
[Completed] Lucy couldn't help but envy her guildmates. They knew each other since they were children, had cool stories to tell and just seemed so...
936K 28.7K 23
- - - - Lucy is a passerby, stopping in the town of Magnolia to replenish herself before continuing on her lonely journey. She has a rare...
203K 5.4K 73
***Lemons**** Don't like don't read but if you like my other stories then you should know we are all perverts for NaLu. Hehe Fairy tail belongs to Hi...