CINDERELLA {Seth Clearwater}...

By Directioner4everrrrr

"I'm not like Cinderella, I don't need saving." 《《《》》》 Cinderella Cullen aka Cindy Queen was practically rais... More

Cast + Playlist
Epigraph
{0000}
{000}
{00}
{01}
{02}
{03}
{04}
{05}
{06}
{07}
{08}
{09}
{010}
{011}
{012}
{013}
{014}
(015)
BOOK TWO DETAILS

Disclaimer + Summary

53.9K 1K 55
By Directioner4everrrrr

Disclaimer:

I do not own Twilight or any of it's charcters. I do however own Cinderella Cullen and any other characters I decided to add into the story. I also own the plot around my characters.

Summary:

Cinderella Cullen aka Cindy Cullen was practically raised by the Cullen Family, since she was a small baby.

Cinderella is the adoptive daughter to Emmett Cullen & Rosalie Hale, and the only human in the family. Cindy's life has always been peaceful due to her families protection but when Edward Cullen her Uncle falls in love with a human named Bella Swan,

Cindy's whole life changes as she thrown into danger, due to Edward's love for a human. But this doesn't just put Cindy it trouble it puts all humans in danger and the Cullen Family as well.

But Cindy isn't like any other girl, Cindy isn't like Cinderella she doesn't need to be saved, she's got this but that doesn't matter to her vampire family who will do anything to protect her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 10K 55
Pandora had lost everything with her father's death. Her friends, the support of her mother and sister, and her home in Seattle. Her mother decided i...
147K 3.5K 18
"She was my salvation." ••••• "Life is tough darling, but so are you." •••• Arielle Bennett has been through hell and back, after almosted being kill...
109K 3.7K 52
"Because of you, I am no longer alone. That is the greatest gift anyone could ever give me." ----- Blythe Swan is the half-sister of Bella Swan. The...
204K 3.9K 26
Belle Swan is the cousin of the infamous Isabella Swan. But this is no ordinary story where they love each other and get along. Belle moved in with h...